Sign in to follow this  
Hancock

Spanish Championship 26700 Discussion Thread

Re: Spanish Championship 26700 Discussion Thread

A few risers have signed for Cartagena:

Kyle EBECILIO has completed his move to FC Cartagena from FC Twente for 500,000 plus Antonio MEGÍAS . All other offers were turned down.
Jean-Philippe GBAMIN has completed his move to FC Cartagena from RC Lens for 50,000 plus Sánchez MARIANO . All other offers were turned down.
Valeri QAZAISHVILI has completed his move to FC Cartagena from Vitesse for 780,000 plus Manolo GASPAR
Fernando BARRIENTOS has completed his move to FC Cartagena from Lanús in a swap deal for Francesc CAMPINS
Óscar ROMERO has completed his move to FC Cartagena from Cerro Porteño in a swap deal for Diego SEGURA
Everon PISAS has completed his move to FC Cartagena from FC Dordrecht for 90,000
Saido BERAHINO has completed his move to FC Cartagena from West Bromwich Albion for 300,000 plus Juan MENUDO and Castaño ZURDO

Still have to sign a couple more players and then my transfer activity is finished (until the second round of transfers of course ;))

Barcelona manager here with three big signings.

NEUER' date=' THIAGO SILVA, and POGBA join us :D

Once I finish deals I will help out and loan players to small teams, patient people:)[/quote']

Nice signings :). Didn't know you were a forumer :o, that means Div 1 is made up entirely of forumers! Only 1 club that's still available and then the game world is full :). As of now, we have 36 forumers in the game world.

---------------------------------

Quite happy with the increase in Cartagena's squad value so far, when I took over the squad value was around 27 million and now it's 38.6 million and we still have a couple more players to sign.

Nice signings :). Didn't know you were a forumer :o' date=' that means Div 1 is made up entirely of forumers! Only 1 club that's still available and then the game world is full :). As of now, we have 36 forumers in the game world.

[center']---------------------------------[/center]

Quite happy with the increase in Cartagena's squad value so far, when I took over the squad value was around 27 million and now it's 38.6 million and we still have a couple more players to sign.

Cheers Hancock - you'll be the man of this setup.

Just 4 players in so far at Recreativo,

Erik Durm from Dortmund

James Ward-Prowse from Southampton

Raheem Sterling from Liverpool

Mario Mandzukic from Bayern

Got a few more bids accepted and a few bids still to make.

Hey fellas. I'm Huesca's new manager. I will try to do my best for them. Good luck everybody!

Welcome :). And with Machines joining, we're now full! Great amount of forumers in as well as 37/42 manages are forum users :).

The offer for Niko GIESSELMANN of Greuther Fürth from FC Cartagena has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Aleksandr FILTSOV of FC Krasnodar from FC Cartagena has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A couple more risers..

Some of the bigger clubs in this set up are pretty selfish in bidding for players and preventing lower league clubs from getting them' date=' never an continuity, it's baffling.[/quote']

Which teams?

Atletic Club Bilbao for one' date=' Sevilla another that are in competition with me for two players.[/quote']

Don't know about Athletic but Sevilla have certainly helped me out and have withdrawn for a couple of players when I asked him to.

I personally don't have a problem with big teams bidding for top talents as you can't expect them to leave huge talents alone, I don't however support big teams buying risers.

Some of the bigger clubs in this set up are pretty selfish in bidding for players and preventing lower league clubs from getting them' date=' never an continuity, it's baffling.[/quote']

Don't understand why bidding for Domenico Berardi 86 rated player is a bad thing ! If I have done my maths right with the accepted bids, I have got my man.

The lowest rated player I have bought up to now is 87. I have only one striker and need another. In fact to be honest I need 1 or 2 more. But I have little to part exchange with now. I could of sorted a few small bids out earlier but i have waited.

So, if the bigger clubs are not allowed to buy player 86 or under, lets have a rule that says that. If everyone agree's that's what ill do.

This is looking like a gameworld that might last, so im gonna pay my full attention to it. And i want players for the future.

But come on !!!! buying a 86 rated player is not frowned upon is it ????

Don't understand why bidding for Domenico Berardi 86 rated player is a bad thing ! If I have done my maths right with the accepted bids' date=' I have got my man.

The lowest rated player I have bought up to now is 87. I have only one striker and need another. In fact to be honest I need 1 or 2 more. But I have little to part exchange with now. I could of sorted a few small bids out earlier but i have waited.

So, if the bigger clubs are not allowed to buy player 86 or under, lets have a rule that says that. If everyone agree's that's what ill do.

This is looking like a gameworld that might last, so im gonna pay my full attention to it. And i want players for the future.

[b'] But come on !!!! buying a 86 rated player is not frowned upon is it ????[/b]

Yep! :P

My bid was base value anyway and I didn't withdraw and re-bid, so it's all cool. You win.

It's not the fact that you bid for an 86 rated player tbh, it's more to that that you could have went for many different players out here that I can't afford that would be much better options. That's what I'm more frustrated about.

The offer for Seamus COLEMAN of Everton from Real Sociedad has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Juan QUINTERO of FC Porto from Real Sociedad has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours
The offer for Ranieri SANDRO of Tottenham Hotspur from Real Sociedad has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Junior MALANDA of VfL Wolfsburg from Real Sociedad has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
Mattia DESTRO has completed his move to Real Sociedad from AS Roma in a swap deal for Haris SEFEROVIC
James RODRÍGUEZ has completed his move to Real Sociedad from AS Monaco in a swap deal for Carlos MARTÍNEZ and Javi ROS
Jack WILSHERE has completed his move to Real Sociedad from Arsenal for £4,700,000 plus Xabi PRIETO
Andrea RANOCCHIA has completed his move to Real Sociedad from Internazionale for £3,800,000 plus Mikel GONZÁLEZ
Salvatore SIRIGU has completed his move to Real Sociedad from Paris Saint-Germain for £3,000,000 plus Claudio BRAVO and Eñaut ZUBIKARAI
Marcel SCHMELZER has completed his move to Real Sociedad from Borussia Dortmund for £2,000,000 plus Alberto DE LA BELLA

Made a few nice signings at Sociedad, with a few more hopefully coming in soon after! :)

Also signed a few youths in Chambers, Cristante, Silva, Toljan + Lingard, as I fear that my squad may need the numbers as it will be pretty thin.

Villarreal legend Riquelme is back at the club :D I've signed most of the players I wanted only lost out on a couple of players. A few more back up players coming in later today so Villarreal is ready for the start of the season :D

I'm Eden to Espanyol! Espanyol

to sign Hazard for 23.3M

Eden-Hazard-Chelsea-008.jpg

Eden Hazard has revealed he is joining Chelsea in a 23.3million deal -

a massive statement of intent by the Barcelona club.

Hazard announced on Twitter that he would be signing for Espanyol

after weeks of talks with them.

The Chelsea playmaker, one of the most coveted players in Europe,

will sign a five-year deal at Estadi Cornellà-El Prat once details have

been finalised.

It is an amazing coup for Espanyol owner and manager, who is

intent on rebuilding a team.

CD Guadalajara have made some signings, Storrari, Oviedo & Chalobah are the highest ratings, with us being a low valued club well actually the lowest, the first window especially is about value increase so as we can afford a few decent players next time, we now have sellable assets that could take us forward to the next step after this window so we are on the right path.

The Chairman wants us to avoid finishing bottom, no pressure haha.

Hercules reveals their new signings in the first round of signings,

The 2 big names to arrive are

Rickie Lambert and Costel Pantilimon

Along with

Martin Kelly (Liverpool)

Nick Powell

Leigh Griffiths

Nahki Wells

Britt Assombalonga

A highly rated young fwd will also be signing within the next 24 hours

Respuesta: Re: Spanish Championship 26700 Discussion Thread

Villarreal legend Riquelme is back at the club :D I've signed most of the players I wanted only lost out on a couple of players. A few more back up players coming in later today so Villarreal is ready for the start of the season :D

Well! With Riquelm that team is going to play very good football! :D

Re: Respuesta: Re: Spanish Championship 26700 Discussion Thread

Well! With Riquelm that team is going to play very good football! :D

Felix you're really fond of crashing other people's bids...

I mean you have every right to do it, but do you really need to do it on every player? Especially when the player is frankly pretty mediocre and the market probably has better options...lol

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Spanish Championship 26700 Discussion Thread

Felix you're really fond of crashing other people's bids...

I mean you have every right to do it' date=' but do you really need to do it on every player? Especially when the player is frankly pretty mediocre and the market probably has better options...lol[/quote']

Are you talking about? I just signed 9 players.