Sign in to follow this  
Hancock

Spanish Championship 26700 Discussion Thread

Re: Spanish Championship 26700 Discussion Thread

HUESCA NEWS

Young talented defenders Rekik and Dodo joined Huesca! Two great additions to our defense. They're good, they're young, and they have much room to rise. Even better, Dodo rose +2 today :D Also, Huesca managed to get Javi Manquillo on loan from Atletico Madrid. Thanks.

But there's more. Porto's new star, Carlos Eduardo, a player that gave a new life to Porto's team in this last games, also signed for Huesca. I'm very happy to get him, he's a personal bet and i believe he can turn out a very good player irl. His rating will boost ofc. He will play an important part in our season aswell.

Young keeper Jacob signed contract with Huesca too, mainly to be 2nd keeper and to allow us to manage my transfer offers better (20 players minimum and 2 goalkeepers rules).

Fiorentina's goalkeeper Neto will be the next player to join Huesca. He will be our goalkeeper. He's 86 rated, way underrated for the #1 of a team like Fiorentina. Harry Wilson from Liverpool, Kingsley Coman from PSG and Alessandro Schopf from Bayern, three talented youngster also agreed to join Huesca, aswell as some 10k players.

In the next 24 hours other players will arrive at Huesca. We want to be ready for the competition, which is about to start. Good Luck everybody!

ALCORCON - sounds (and plays) like a breakfast cereal

I came in to this set up a little nervously as (a) I know sod all about Spanish second division football and (B) as I was travelling when the GW opened I knew that I wouldnt be able to bid properly.

Anyway, I've ended up at Alcorcon - a place I couldn't find on any map and which has never achieved anything that I am aware of.

Missed all the players that I would have gone for (the usual high rated cheapies from Bayern, Dortmund etc and the entire Saints youth squad and any German player under 23 years old.)

I think my side is a nailed on certainty to finish bottom, but my minimal transactions have left me with around £6m in the bank and I've bought a couple of half decent players so it might be fun to see if I can finish anywhere near mid table with this lot.

Half my first team are aged over 70 it seems, so no risers likely at caramel-covered Alcorcon.

Because of our low finances, Granada signed a "Mourinho" type of goalkeeper, Brad Friedel. He was cheap and with lots of experience.

Also, Max Kruse, the german midfielder signed a 4 years deal, alongside Jeffrey Bruma, and William Carvalho.

We'll have a hard season, but I am optimistic in our chances of escaping relegation.

The offer for Felipe CONCEIÇÃO of Defensor Sporting from FC Cartagena has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
Simon ZOLLER has completed his move to FC Cartagena from 1. FC Kaiserslautern in a swap deal for Jesús ANTOÑITO and Jesús LIMONES

Zoller & Conceicao are risers (like the rest of my squad :P) and now I just have one more signing to make and Cartagena are done in the market (excluding loans..)

The loan offer for Martín MONTOYA of Barcelona from FC Cartagena has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Huge thanks to the Barcelona manager for letting me have Montoya on loan, will be our highest rated player this season.

Still looking for 2 more loans, preferably one winger/AM and one CM rated 83+

Really didn't fancy changing Atletico too much with then being incredible this season.

Decided to avoid the first round of transfers, trimmed a bit of the fat & I have De Gea, Alaba, Strootman, Matuidi & Mata coming in.

The offer for Jordan LUKAKU of RSC Anderlecht from SD Huesca has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Mike WILLIAMSON of Newcastle United from SD Huesca has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Islam SLIMANI of Sporting CP from SD Huesca has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Moritz LEITNER of Dortmund from SD Huesca has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Moreno RODRIGO of SL Benfica from SD Huesca has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Meira NEILTON of Santos from SD Huesca has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Julien DE SART of Standard Liège from SD Huesca has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Mounir OBBADI of AS Monaco from SD Huesca has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for José FONTE of Southampton from SD Huesca has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I'm happy!

With the team I've got I should have a really good increase in value by the time the TB's are up as my squad is comprised mainly of risers but I honestly have no idea how we're going to play against teams with players like Pjanic, Mandzukic, Insigne etc. :o Hopefully my transfer plan works out for us long term.

As for this season, I'd be delighted if we didn't finish last..

New start for Real Murcia. Exchanged all the players for the like of Lucas Piazon, Youri Tielemans, Aleksandar Mitrovic, Riccardo Saponara and many more.

Preseason friendlies looked good 3 wins out of 4. Hope that my players keep that form during the season and help me to get in top 5 :D

If you want loans go to Barca' date=' he will accept any loan offers and recall his players at Barca B for you if he has to, great guy and helps out smaller sides! :)[/quote']

Excellent to hear.

My Starting X1 at Tenerife is officially completed, here it is:

899496_CD_Tenerife_SAD.jpg

Can't wait to get going now, got some top talents in there and people who are on the rise too in terms of ratings (However, not too much short term). The rest of my squad consists of talents and risers so I'm happy with my business and I can't wait to get started! Also, once again thanks to the people who loaned me Marc Bartra and Sergi Roberto of Barca and Oliver Torres of Atletico, really appreciate it.

15261e3cfd58b170e889225543af3436_k.gif

It was a busy day in Huesca, as the club finalized their preparations for the season. A great group of players arrived.

José Fonte, experienced portuguese CB, who is having a great season at Southampton, will be one of the leaders of our defence. He's 86 rated and will surely rise soon. Same goes for Williamson, other experienced CB that arrives at Huesca from Newcastle, and will play an important part in our defence.

Obbadi, defensive minded midfielder from Monaco, is another new face at Huesca. His experience and hard work will be very important for us. He's 86 rated and has plenty of room to rise, as he is an absolute starter at a team that is fighting to win Ligue 1.

Neilton and Slimani are new guns for our attack! Neilton is called by some as the new-Neymar, as he has a similar style to the ex-Santos player. There's some rumours he might move for a good european team due to his contract is ending. Slimani is a classic CF who's starting to get game time at portuguese team Sporting CP. He does not need many time to score. He's the classic CF, tall and stronger, good finisher and his head game is very good.

Jordan Lukaku and Julian De Sart are two young and talented belgian risers. First one is a LB and second one is a DCM/CM, who is getting good gametime for belgian league leaders Standard Liege.

Huesca was also able to get Denis Suarez (CM) and Jean Marie Dongou (ST) on loan from Barcelona, thanks Safir.

rodrigo.jpg

Rodrigo was the most expensive signing Huesca made, and he will be our top player, from whom we expect a lot of great things. He's an extremely talented forward and i believe he will have a great future. He faced some problems to establish himself in Benfica, with a lot of ups and downs, but looks like this time he can really make it.

moritz_leitner_2831425772.jpg

Leitner was the 2nd main transfer for Huesca. The young german midfielder is touted as one of the greatest young german players, and he will be in command of our midfielder. He will be part of Dortmund's near future for sure.

All these new additions complete our squad! I must say i'm very happy, and i believe we maximized the few resources we had. Huesca is now ready for the battle. Let the show begin!

The offer for Michy BATSHUAYI of Standard Liège from Barcelona has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very happy! I read he is moving this January so a good move for Barcelona:)

Paul POGBA +1 too!!!

The offer for Joleon LESCOTT of Manchester City from RCD Espanyol has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

The offer for Jérémy MÉNEZ of Paris Saint-Germain from RCD Espanyol has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

The offer for Francesco TOTTI of AS Roma from RCD Espanyol has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

The offer for Lukas PODOLSKI of Arsenal from RCD Espanyol has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

The offer for Luiz GUSTAVO of VfL Wolfsburg from RCD Espanyol has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

The offer for Júlio CESAR of Queens Park Rangers from RCD Espanyol has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

The offer for Leighton BAINES of Everton from RCD Espanyol has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

The offer for Giuseppe ROSSI of ACF Fiorentina from RCD Espanyol has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

The offer for Sven BENDER of Borussia Dortmund from RCD Espanyol has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

The offer for André SCHÜRRLE of Chelsea from RCD Espanyol has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

With Hazard i have 11 players for my XI

Latest transfer news at Cartagena:

Felipe CONCEIÇÃO has completed his move to FC Cartagena from Defensor Sporting in a swap deal for Álex CACHO
The offer for Björn ENGELS of Club Brugge KV from FC Cartagena has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Chuba AKPOM of Arsenal from FC Cartagena has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The loan offer for Álvaro MORATA of Real Madrid from FC Cartagena has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Big thanks to Felixx for letting me have Morata on loan,. will be a great addition to our team and hopefully can score a few goals for us as well. Just need one more loan, an 83+ rated CM or AM and my transfer business until the second round of transfers is complete. This is how our team looks like (I've not included the final loan as I may not get a player in on loan.

899651_FC_Cartagena.jpg

Pretty much everyone in my team apart from maybe Montoya and Morata are risers so that is a positive however I still don't see us finishing anywhere except last this season :o

Really grateful to Felixx (Real Madrid) and Adamas Spero (Barcelona) who've given me Montoya and Morata on loan, really appreciate it!

And just in case anyone has forgotten, tonight's the season opener so don't forget to set your tactics :P!! We face CD Mirandes tonight, they haven't really made any signings yet apart from a couple of youths so hope we can at least get a victory against them :o though I'm not too hopeful

And just in case anyone has forgotten' date=' tonight's the season opener so don't forget to set your tactics :P!! We face CD Mirandes tonight, they haven't really made any signings yet apart from a couple of youths so hope we can at least get a victory against them :o though I'm not too hopeful[/quote']

Indeed :D Good luck mate, you're lower expectations, you may end up doing a very reasonable season :P