Sign in to follow this  
Hancock

Spanish Championship 26700 Discussion Thread

Re: Spanish Championship 26700 Discussion Thread

th?id=H.5027230342513964&w=135&h=151&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7Athletic club 3 UD Almeria 0

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer ( Treble 1999) steered Athletic Club to victory against UD Almería.

In friont of 53,332 fans Athletic Club outclassed UD Almería and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Rodríguez had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Volland (2) and Draxler were amongst the goalscorers...

th?id=H.5017055572918423&w=231&h=150&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7th?id=H.4792982848079885&w=213&h=115&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

th?id=H.4580330451764462&w=214&h=137&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7 Draxler and Volland scored , and the Athletic Club fans are happy...

The match ended 1 - 1 between RCD Espanyol and Sevilla in their Division 1 fixture.

Bender was on the scoresheet for his side.

I had set my tactics believing the deals that were accepting werent going to complete before after the match but it did in most of my players played in random positions:p

When my transferlisted players are sold for cash i will have around 12M to spend if i want to

Huesca enjoyed a nice start! We managed to beat Sabadell 3-2 away. Slimani, Dodo and the ex-PSG youngster Coman scored the goals. We dominated the match, but our keeper was a bit shaky, as we conceded 2 goals from 2 shots on target. Anyway, we have total confidence in Neto. I'm happy with our performance, specially considering we played without some of our main players due to fatigue.

I just realised that in the next weeks we will have an insane amount of games, and it will took a lot of effort and rotation to keep our players fit. It will be a problem for almost everyone in Division 2, because almost all the squads lack some depth. It's an interesting challenge!

Lost 4-1 to Mirandes, match engine has to take the blame (well I can't can I :P), we had 45% to their 55, 18 shots to their 17 and 13 on target to their 7 yet somehow the final result is 4-1. Morata also missed a penalty :o

Team of the Turn for Division 1 is now up: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2815119&postcount=4

Regarding the kit selection, just want some opinions, would people prefer it as I've done in this one (the kit being that of the club of the manager of the turn) or would you guys rather it be just a normal kit and not a kit of a club in the Division?

Rickie Lambert scored with a late penalty which give Hercules a share of the points in the season opener against Guadalajara. The game ending 1-1.

Urby EMANUELSON joined the Hercules squad from AC Milan in a £2.5m + Javier Portillo deal

Team of the Turn for Division 1 is now up: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2815119&postcount=4

Regarding the kit selection' date=' just want some opinions, would people prefer it as I've done in this one (the kit being that of the club of the manager of the turn) or would you guys rather it be just a normal kit and not a kit of a club in the Division?[/quote']

You doing a superb job there Hancock, I think it should stay as it is. Not cause it was me:D, but cause it looks right in my opinion !

Keep up the good work, and let the rest of us managers, do our bit by making this gameworld, competitive, long lasting and full.

Regarding the kit selection' date=' just want some opinions, would people prefer it as I've done in this one (the kit being that of the club of the manager of the turn) or would you guys rather it be just a normal kit and not a kit of a club in the Division?[/quote']

Team of the Turn for Division 2 should be up tonight at some point if all goes as planned.

you know it's me when you see Pizarro up there with the top 2 rated players B)

Nice idea with the kit being that of the club of the manager of the turn

I believe my Dodo' date=' with a rating of 8, getting 1 goal and 1 assist, deserved a place in Team of the Turn of Division 2, but great stuff PinkMan and Hancock! Cheers.[/quote']

Well a few always get missed due to sheer amount of effort, e.g. my Blaczykowski scored MoM and a 10 but missed the team in favor of a 9-rated player :D.

We could make the lads' job easier by copy-pasting the result-window or something... (on a separate thread so as to not spoil game results or something)

Well a few always get missed due to sheer amount of effort' date=' e.g. my Blaczykowski scored MoM and a 10 but missed the team in favor of a 9-rated player :D.

We could make the lads' job easier by copy-pasting the result-window or something... (on a separate thread so as to not spoil game results or something)[/quote']

Yeah, i know mate, it's an hard task to do! I was just selling my product :P They deserve all credit for what they are doing! It turns things even more interesting! I'm looking forward for more :D

Well a few always get missed due to sheer amount of effort' date=' e.g. my Blaczykowski scored MoM and a 10 but missed the team in favor of a 9-rated player :D.

We could make the lads' job easier by copy-pasting the result-window or something... (on a separate thread so as to not spoil game results or something)[/quote']

Honestly I didn't really pay much attention to the match rating given by SM as I don't really understand how that works, I just looked at the stats (goals & assists) for the midfielders and attackers though for the defenders I did look at the match rating.

For example, Thiago Silva was rated 10 for Barcelona when Elche only had a couple of shots on goal and Barca dominated the match (on stats), whereas Messi who gave 3 assists wasn't rated 10 and neither was Fabregas who scored 2 goals

Honestly I didn't really pay much attention to the match rating given by SM as I don't really understand how that works' date=' I just looked at the stats (goals & assists) for the midfielders and attackers though for the defenders I did look at the match rating.

For example, Thiago Silva was rated 10 for Barcelona when Elche only had a couple of shots on goal and Barca dominated the match (on stats), whereas Messi who gave 3 assists wasn't rated 10 and neither was Fabregas who scored 2 goals[/quote']

No that's probably a more efficient way to do it - go for it. :)

Well beaten at Lugo on Sunday so looking to pick up our first points of the season tonight at Sabadell.

Will look to make a few changes for tonight's game, with new loan signing Momar N'Doye (thanks Ash) starting upfront.

Mark Preston steered Hércules to victory against Xerez.

Hércules beat Xerez 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Sissoko scored the winner for Hércules and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

First win of the season! We also play Xerex in the return match on Thursday.

I've lost new signing Martin Kelly to injury for 3 weeks though :(

Happy New Year!

lama ahmad steered SD Ponferradina to victory against CD Mirandés.

SD Ponferradina outclassed CD Mirandés and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Rivière scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Baró and Icardi were also amongst the goalscorers.

Very impressive victory :) Ponferradina destroyed Mirandés in everything :D and it was the game of 2 of my best players (Rivière & Icardi) and my best one (Gervinho) rest in this game ;)

now 6 points in 2 matches, i cant ask more :)

2nd best goal difference in the whole set-up for me and my Tenerife side so far, looking promising. Really hoping to give it a good go at getting promoted first time around. Were by no means the strongest side in Dicision 2 but with the set up we have here I don't see why we can't get promoted. Looking forward to seeing his the season pans out! :)

Happy New Year to all as well!

Hancock (Forum) steered FC Cartagena to victory against Córdoba CF.

FC Cartagena beat Córdoba CF 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Morata had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Patric was on the scoresheet for his side.

New loan signing, Patric Gabarron made an immediate impact and scored on his debut. Two of our loaned in players scored last night, hopefully a sign of things to come from them :D.