Sign in to follow this  
TomOwen

World Championship 1057

Re: World Championship 1057

174.gif

SonofPluto takes the helm of Villarreal

SonofPluto states the aim of this season is to get promoted to play with the big clubs. So will play youth and fringe players in the cup.

Transfer news

Deals currently accepted

Harry Kewel coming from Liverpool to strengthen the left side of midfield

Reluctently SonofPluto has agreed that Juan Román RIQUELME can leave the club after lots of intrest in him. At present if all chairmen are happy in the morning he should be off to Real Madrid with a couple of young good players coming the other way and enough money to buy 2 more decent players to tighten up CM and defence.

174.gif

SonofPluto takes the helm of Villarreal

SonofPluto states the aim of this season is to get promoted to play with the big clubs. So will play youth and fringe players in the cup.

Transfer news

Deals currently accepted

Harry Kewel coming from Liverpool to strengthen the left side of midfield

Reluctently SonofPluto has agreed that Juan Román RIQUELME can leave the club after lots of intrest in him. At present if all chairmen are happy in the morning he should be off to Real Madrid with a couple of young good players coming the other way and enough money to buy 2 more decent players to tighten up CM and defence.

Real Madrid have just withdrawn offer so Juan Román RIQUELME is up for sale, wanted in return around 25 million in cash, a 89+ rated under 25 year old CM or DM and a 89+ rated foward

Ruud has taken charge at Lazio

Ruud ha been unveiled as new manage of Lazio, he is looking to make his squad a world class one. Lots of money available and it is sure to make the fans stunned.

Interests

Ruud Van Nistelrooy

Roberto carlos

Arteta

Febrigas

badge_new1.jpg

Manager Nathan Williamson is asking other clubs if there is a chance i could give some teams a friendly because i need to try diff tatics etc etc

pleasee :)

EDIT: Thanks SonOfPluto and United"berisha"51 for the friendly offers,thanks.

;)

Just seen the Transfers and :eek:

£30.0M and Javier SAVIOLA and Christoph METZELDER for Gerrard

£20.0M and Luis RONALDO for Vidic

£20.0M and David VILLA and David SILVA for Kaka

just wow :eek:

Transfer Deals Accepted

A double deal with Zaragoza has been accepted bringing D'Alessandro to Moscow with Jo and 5M going the other way. Roberto Ayala will also be coming after the D'Alessandro deal.

Another deal has been completed is that Akinfeev will be going to Newcastle while Steven Taylor and Shay Given arrive with D'Alessandro.

CSKA are in talks with Atletico over Luis Garcia who is going to move to Moscow very soon too.

CSKA have also made bids to two other Argentinians and is likely to get accepted.

Tom Pham is very happy with all this progress.

Colo-Colo.pngVS Borussia_Dortmund.png

Tomorrow Colo Colo face a tough task as they prepare to take on Borussia Dortmund at the Westfalenstadion in Germany.

New Loan Signings Obi Mikel, Bojan and V.Anichebe are set to start ahead some First teamers.

C MUNOZ

L MENA

G JARA

D HENRIQUEZ

M ACEVAL

G FIERRO

J MIKEL

A SANHUEZA ©

R MOYA

V ANICHEBE

K BOJAN

"It's gonna be a tough game but the lads and I are Confident" Said Sir Mike Giggs

Players to Watch!

BojanKrkic.jpg

Youngster Bojan Krkic

NICOLAS MILAN 15 Year Old Sensation (Set to appear as Sub)

First Game of The Season

CSKA vs. Benfica

An exciting opening game of the season when CSKA face Benfica. Both teams currently have no new signings although CSKA have a few accepted bids but there is a chance that the chairman gets angry. CSKA have the advantage when they have a better team and have a home advantage and their biggest advantage is their manager. :P;)

They will be hoping for a win.

Prediction: CSKA 2-0 Benfica

Tommorow'spossible line up vs PSV:

----------------------------External player/Sanchez

-External player/Paredes---Ayala---Diogo------Juanfran/External player

--------------------------Demichelis----------------------

-------Matazulam---------Sosa------------Zapater

-------------------Jo----------Oliveira/Agbonlahor- if deal is accepted

Possible Lineup Announcement

G: Shay Given-93

CB: Berezutsky-91

CB: Berezutsky-89

CB: Ignaschevich-91

LM: Gutierrez-90

RM: Luis Garcia-91

CM: Aldonin-90

CM: Cearense-89

AM: Daniel Carvalho-91

AM: D'Alessandro-92

F: Vagner Love-91

21.gif VS 180.gif

1st game of the season and Nathan Williamson's Chelsea faces R A Z Ajax

Starting 11

1.Cech

2.BELLETTI

3.COLE

4.RICARDO CARVALHO

5.TERRY ©

6.LAMPARD

7.MAKELELE

8.ESSIEN

9.SHEVCHENKO

10.DROGBA

11.MALOUDA

Chelsea fans are looking foward towards tomorrows home game against ajax

Predicted Results

Chelsea 2 - 1 Ajax.

Lyon - Under New Management!

lyonpz5.gif

Juve_fan has taken over at Lyon, just minutes after they sacked their former manager! The new manager, who turns 15 next birthday, is said to be looking forward to "acheiving a top 4 place" this season with the French Champions. Although he thinks the squad is already strong, and doesn't need any major changes, he does believe that Quagliarella will add something upfront Lyon have been missing. The new manager has said he has offered £13.75m for the Italian star, but rumours ciculating around Lyon say that the bid is in the region of £15.5m, to see off Atletico Madrid, who also want the youngster. this is what Juve_fan had to say about Quagliarella:

"I have told the people on the forum what I am offering for Quagliarella because they are a great bunch of people, who I have no secrets to hide. I would have disclosed the offer, but I don't want people not from the forum knowing the bid

;). I am keeping the rest of my budget for a goalkeeper, so if we do get Quagliarella for around £14m, we will have £10m for a new goalkeeper"

God knows what the manager means there. This speech has given him the nickname "Crazy" around Lyon.

15842_news.jpg

^^Quagliarella hopes he can move to Lyon, but the Lyon manager has stated he will no offer any more than £15m for the young Italian. Rumours suggest he has offered £15m

lyon.jpg

Benfica Team To Face CSKA Moscow: Possible 11 FORMATION: 4-4-2

1. Quim

2. Nelson

3. Leo

4. Luizao

5. Zora

6. Petit

7. De Maria

8. Katsouranis

9. Cordozo/Soldado

10. Nuno Gomes

11. Rui Costa

Samir's Prediction: Benfica 3-1 CSKA Moscow

stuttgart_logo.jpg V 31_logo_villareal%20fc.gif

VFB Stuttgart Will face Villareal in the first match of the season and it is an all forumer match-up and Gazza Thomas had this to say"i am very confident for the first match of the season and i can confirm the loan signing of Shaun Wright Phillips from chelsea and Tim Cahil joining for a hefty price of £16,000,00 he says he has a very strong squad which is capable of goin up into division 1"

Likeley Line Up:

R SCHAFER

Osorio---DELPIERRE---FERNANDO MEIRA---MAGNIN

Hilbert----Pardo---HITZLSPERGER ©---Wright Philips

Ewerthon---Gomez