What should I do? Player concerns

jc2good

So basically I have a team (Bradford City) with the average starting rating of about 92/3.

To keep my balance at around zero/make a profit I have to buy young players and sell them on when they rise. However some youngsters I don't do that with because they're special talents.

Basically I have 4 young players with concerns up to level 2. These are Ter Stegen, Paul Pogba, Verratti and Illarramendi. I want to keep these players but they're far too weak to get into my starting line up. On top of that, I'm challenging for the title with about one third left of the season. I don't want to have to play weak sides.

How do you deal with this situation?

Play them for a long time until their concerns drop or stick with my strong squad but risk losing them?

Re: What should I do? Player concerns

So basically I have a team (Bradford City) with the average starting rating of about 92/3.

To keep my balance at around zero/make a profit I have to buy young players and sell them on when they rise. However some youngsters I don't do that with because they're special talents.

Basically I have 4 young players with concerns up to level 2. These are Ter Stegen' date=' Paul Pogba, Verratti and Illarramendi. I want to keep these players but they're far too weak to get into my starting line up. On top of that, I'm challenging for the title with about one third left of the season. I don't want to have to play weak sides.

How do you deal with this situation?

Play them for a long time until their concerns drop or stick with my strong squad but risk losing them?[/quote']

As they are not automatically considered first teamers judging by your average rating posted above but high rated players, I do not think they need a lot of overall game time to address concerns.

I would bring them on as late second half substitutes, this would give them the game time that the squad member requires though as they are only "bit part players" it will take time for the concerns to subside.

Hope this helps.

You could always start a couple of the lower rated players and sub them off if losing or drawing...that way if you end up winning a match they'll have played the whole game, if you're losing or drawing after say 45 or 60 minutes you can bring higher-rated players on to go for the win and your lower-rated players will get the half game.

You may find that starting 1 of your 89 players won't affect your team's average rating if your average rating is only 92 - so it may be worth taking a 90/91 without concerns out of the team and putting an 89 without concerns in!

You could always start a couple of the lower rated players and sub them off if losing or drawing...that way if you end up winning a match they'll have played the whole game' date=' if you're losing or drawing after say 45 or 60 minutes you can bring higher-rated players on to go for the win and your lower-rated players will get the half game.

You may find that starting 1 of your 89 players won't affect your team's average rating if your average rating is only 92 - so it may be worth taking a 90/91 without concerns out of the team and putting an 89 without concerns in![/quote']

As they are not automatically considered first teamers judging by your average rating posted above but high rated players' date=' I do not think they need a lot of overall game time to address concerns.

I would bring them on as late second half substitutes, this would give them the game time that the squad member requires though as they are only "bit part players" it will take time for the concerns to subside.

Hope this helps.[/quote']

Thank you both of you! :) Repped.