GK Unhappy Level 4: Major Concern

NCFCmagpie

Hi, sorry if this has been asked before.

I have 2 Goalkeepers in my squad, Neuer and Courtois. Courtois is currently at level 4 unhappy due to lack of games. Obviously the next step is handing in a transfer request (if i stop playing him) but as i have got to have a minimum of 2 GK's in my squad, what will happen?

Thanks for any reply's in advance.

Re: GK Unhappy Level 4: Major Concern

Hi' date=' sorry if this has been asked before.

I have 2 Goalkeepers in my squad, Neuer and Courtois. Courtois is currently at level 4 unhappy due to lack of games. Obviously the next step is handing in a transfer request (if i stop playing him) but as i have got to have a minimum of 2 GK's in my squad, what will happen?

Thanks for any reply's in advance.[/quote']

give courtois a chance to play in your fixtures :) may be this help to rewind his concern level :rolleyes:

Don't worry nothing's gonna happen, even he request a transfer, there's no team can buy him because it'll say "cannot offer to buy one of the last 2 GK". BTW, the only thing you can do now is do the "address concerns", because when a player has concerns, it's not gonna be gone even when u play him more.

Don't worry nothing's gonna happen' date=' even he request a transfer, there's no team can buy him because it'll say "cannot offer to buy one of the last 2 GK". BTW, the only thing you can do now is do the "address concerns", because when a player has concerns, it's not gonna be gone even when u play him more.[/quote']

You are wrong, mate I think. Your chairman will buy a lowly rated Gk to replac Courtois. There are 3 options. 1) Plays him all the time from now on. 2) Sells him to external clubs and buy him back after TB. 3) Buys off his concern. How many games has Courtois played in all his available matches so far? I have bought off Courtois's concerns and sold him to external clubs before. If a Gk is on level 4 concern, mostly likely you can lose him.:)

I c a lot of post about unhappy levels etc... but i cannot find anything like this in my teams... How can you see these levels ??

Or will it unlock later in the game when i am more experienced ??

Look at the players morale. The more unhappy he is the lower his morale% will be. It also has a colour bar' date=' if he is content the bar will be green but if it reduces it will turn brown. If a player registers his concerns then you will receive a message.

Originally Posted by NCFCmagpie viewpost.gif

Hi, sorry if this has been asked before.

Thanks for any reply's in advance.

I would be careful if you start playing Courtois instead because less game time for Neuer might result in him getting concerns also.

IMO there is no real need to have 2 decent GKs in your squad because they never lose fitness, get injured or suspended. So you may as well save wages by selling Courtois and buy a young low rated GK that will happily sit on the bench without grumbling and when he rises you simply cash in and buy another.