Disproportionately High Wages

In my Gameworld, there is one team with astronomic player wages.

I want to know how it may be possible to raise player wages to that extent, it's crazy! I'm not certain how the manager survives with those numbers, but it is not my concern.

My problem is that I am interested in one of these players, Khedira. I want to ask you guys if that 200k wage will carry on to my team if I purchase him.

Here's a screenshot:

http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2013/12/23//131223021954207845.png

Re: Disproportionately High Wages

In my Gameworld' date=' there is one team with astronomic player wages.

I want to know how it may be possible to raise player wages to that extent, it's crazy! I'm not certain how the manager survives with those numbers, but it is not my concern.

My problem is that I am interested in one of these players, Khedira. I want to ask you guys if that 200k wage will carry on to my team if I purchase him.

Here's a screenshot:

[url']http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2013/12/23//131223021954207845.png[/url]

Woah that is obscene, looks like the manager has repeatedly given in too wage demands to clear player concerns and more than once too!

But in answer to your question, I do not think the inflated wage will carry over as his current wage is a consequence of his unhappiness with his current team. So when transferred, I would have thought he would return to his natural SM wage of 60K. Not 100%, but it would be stupid for you to have to pay for the other guys bad management.

• 1 year later...

As far as I know your chairman negotiates wages in line with the wages being proportionately across your squad rather than in line with the personal terms offered by the players current club.

However, I wouldn't be surprised to see that player - once signed - become unhappy with his wages and develop concerns.

In truth this is more an educated guess than known as fact to me. if I find out anymore then I'll let you know.

As far as I know your chairman negotiates wages in line with the wages being proportionately across your squad rather than in line with the personal terms offered by the players current club.

However' date=' I wouldn't be surprised to see that player - once signed - become unhappy with his wages and develop concerns.

In truth this is more an educated guess than known as fact to me. if I find out anymore then I'll let you know.[/quote']

Thanks for the reply. I sortof agree, but I think educated guess says his salary should return to normal tbh but just need a concrete answer from someone whos 100% sure what happens in that scenario before I sign the player.