Sign in to follow this  
woojers

Need to sell 5 players

Hello. I would love to have people's advice on who to sell of the players below. I need to sell least 4-5 of the players since a bunch of them are already at level 2-3 concern level even though I've rotated everyone around. I'd like to keep players who have the best long term potential. Thank you so much for everyone's help.

MARTÍNEZ, Javi

OSCAR, Emboaba

ISCO, Alarcón

GÖTZE, Mario

ERIKSEN, Christian

DRAXLER, Julian

LUCAS, Moura

EL SHAARAWY, Stephan

SUÁREZ, Luis

LEWANDOWSKI, Robert

JOVETIĆ, Stevan

HIGUAÍN, Gonzalo

SÁNCHEZ, Alexis

PEDRO, Rodríguez

LAMELA, Érik

STURRIDGE, Daniel

VERRATTI, Marco

Re: Need to sell 5 players

Hello. I would love to have people's advice on who to sell of the players below. I need to sell least 4-5 of the players since a bunch of them are already at level 2-3 concern level even though I've rotated everyone around. I'd like to keep players who have the best long term potential. Thank you so much for everyone's help.

MARTÍNEZ' date=' Javi

OSCAR, Emboaba

ISCO, Alarcón

GÖTZE, Mario

ERIKSEN, Christian

DRAXLER, Julian

LUCAS, Moura

EL SHAARAWY, Stephan

SUÁREZ, Luis

LEWANDOWSKI, Robert

JOVETIĆ, Stevan

HIGUAÍN, Gonzalo

SÁNCHEZ, Alexis

PEDRO, Rodríguez

LAMELA, Érik

STURRIDGE, Daniel

VERRATTI, Marco[/quote']

Sell Sturridge,Lamela,Jovetic and Lucas and maybe El Shaarawy since Milan is in bad form.

ERIKSEN' date=' Christian

LUCAS, Moura

EL SHAARAWY, Stephan

JOVETIĆ, Stevan

HIGUAÍN, Gonzalo

SÁNCHEZ, Alexis

PEDRO, Rodríguez

LAMELA, Érik

STURRIDGE, Daniel[/quote']

Whoever you choose has to be between these people. The rest are unsellable. Personally I'd sell Higuaín, Pedro and Jovetic right away. All three of them are peaked. Then Lamela and Sturridge, but it's a bit riskier.

Pogba just got a rise to 90, and since it won't be smart to sell him, I need to get rid of more players. What are people's opinion onl Sanchez, Higuain and Erikson? Alll three are starting to play very well for their teams.

Pogba just got a rise to 90' date=' and since it won't be smart to sell him, I need to get rid of more players. What are people's opinion onl Sanchez, Higuain and Erikson? Alll three are starting to play very well for their teams.[/quote']

Higs has possibly peaked but still rated high,Sanchez is playing well for Barca but can he keep Neymar out i don't think he will in the long run so for me either Sanchez or Erikson should go

ERIKSEN' date=' Christian

EL SHAARAWY, Stephan

JOVETIĆ, Stevan

LAMELA, Érik

STURRIDGE, Daniel

[/quote']

you can sell these players.