Official FA Cup Thread

Re: FA Cup

Oh right, if he did dive then i can see why Rio got im round the collar and picked him up by the shirt.

Yeah, i was pretty disapointed, but i knew we was gonna get smashed, because of what happened last time, but at least we got a goal, which i missed, coz i had my head in my hands :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FA Cup Today's FA Cup 1st Round Results and Scorers Accrington Stanley 2 - 3 Huddersfield Town A = Peter Cavanagh and Paul Mullin H = Malvin Kamara x2 and Luke Beckett Altrincham 1 - 2 Millwa

Might as well start a thread on it now it's started FA Cup 1st Round draw: Darlington v Northampton Town Hampton & Richmond v Dagenham & Redbridge Torquay v Yeovil Leyton Orient v Bristo

Re: Official FA Cup Thread Villa fans going absolutely bonkers...

I meant for the upcoming fixtures. Ronaldo will occupy one wing and I hope Nani is on the other. Park is no way near nani

Fergie said in the post match interview that Ronaldo will be used as a striker when needed...

How far are Tevez, Rooney off full fitness? Until they are back, both Nani and Park will play I think..

Well played Dai for respecting the guy :)

I'm so happy to see him back' date=' He's definitely my favorite player also, I love to watch him play and after the injury he's played 2 games so far getting an assist (Croatia) and a goal for Arsenal.

What a hero![/quote']

Its a stange one with him...

He is one player that so many people like, even non Arsenal fans...

He is not my favourite player but hes one of the ones I like to see playing and doing well... Good luck to him from here on in..

Its a stange one with him...

He is one player that so many people like' date=' even non Arsenal fans...

He is not my favourite player but hes one of the ones I like to see playing and doing well... Good luck to him from here on in..[/quote']

Couldnt agree more watching him play he is always trying and deserves to play well :D

• 3 weeks later...

Such a great sight to see Essien back. Great player' date=' always great to watch. Hopefully he has recovered well enough from that injury and gets back into things quickly.[/quote']

Yh Essien is one of chelsea`s best players if not the best glad to see him back playing again

How is Quaresma playing in general? Well enough to keep the 93? :P

Umm... 45 minutes is not enough to judge that really.

No doubt he has talent. I am not sure if he is worthy of 93 though. He didn't do much wrong when he came on today, put two great crosses in, the second set up the second goal. He is fitting in and looks good though.

Essien is back, great to see him back for us again, just don't know how Hiddink will fit him in, don't get me wrong, I want him in the starting XI every single week, but Mikel has been fantastic this season!

Whats going to happen to him?

Drogba is back playing well, he took his goal very well..

Great ball by Quaresma for Alex's goal..

And to answer your question Darshan.. he hasn't played a full 90 minutes in one game yet, he came on at half time today, came on in the second half vs Portmouth and he started his first game for Chelsea against Hull and came off at half time.

He has actually played pretty well, he supplied Alex with a superb ball for his goal and he nearly scored against Hull, so IMO, he has played pretty good so far, I think he'll probably go down to 92, due to his poor form earlier this season for Inter, but if he keeps playing well, he could just do enough to keep his 93! :)

• 1 month later...

Pen 1 to Everton: Missed by Cahill - FAILURE

Pen 1 to United: Saved by Howard, poor penalty.

Pen 2 to Everton: Scored by Baines.

Pen 2 to United: Saved by Howard.

Pen 3 to Everton: Scored by P. Neville.

Pen 3 to United: Vidic scores, just.

Pen 4 to Everton: Scored by Everton.

Pen 4 to United: Anderson scored his pen.

Pen 5 to Everton: EVERTON HAVE DONE IT, THERE INTO THE FA CUP FINAL!!!!!