Official FA Cup Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FA Cup Today's FA Cup 1st Round Results and Scorers Accrington Stanley 2 - 3 Huddersfield Town A = Peter Cavanagh and Paul Mullin H = Malvin Kamara x2 and Luke Beckett Altrincham 1 - 2 Millwa

Might as well start a thread on it now it's started FA Cup 1st Round draw: Darlington v Northampton Town Hampton & Richmond v Dagenham & Redbridge Torquay v Yeovil Leyton Orient v Bristo

Re: Official FA Cup Thread Villa fans going absolutely bonkers...

Re: FA Cup

Oh no. Why do Man Utd have to have the two single laziest penalty takers in the world? Now there will be a proper enslaught on here. :(

I wonder if Man U fans still like Berbatov and Ferdinand now...:)

Can' blame Ferdie..he is a defender, aren't good at Pens, but that Berba pen was the worst pen i have ever seen.

I'm so glkad man utd lost after fergie fielded a team of youths!! good enough for thinking they cud thrash em!

We didn't think we could thrash them. There was no way we could play our 1st team and Fergie obviously had the FA Cup as 3rd choice. I'm not particually bothered tbh as you can't win them all, I hope Everton beat Chelsea in the final though but doubt it...

O well, we lost the game but lets look on the bright side. Our young team put up a decent show and we went out respectfully. I still do think that the Welback incident was a penalty though. ;)

Anyway, won't spend much time thinking about this loss. All i can say is well done Everton and best of luck for the finals. Just hope the Valencia game goes well. :P:)

Oh no. Why do Man Utd have to have the two single laziest penalty takers in the world? Now there will be a proper enslaught on here. :(

I wonder if Man U fans still like Berbatov and Ferdinand now...:)

Nah, i still do like both of them, but i was quite shocked when Ferdinand came in second to take the penalty. I think that was the reason we lost. Could have had Tevez take that ine and Scholes take the fiftha and kept Ferdinand for the sisth.

Anyway, as i said, i am disappointed but i ain't gonna ponder over this game to much. ;)

because i would rather us concentrate on the league and champs league' date=' :)[/quote']

That is absolutely stupid, if we'd won it, it would just be one extra game, not much in the way of our champs league and premier league ambitions...could've even helped them knowing we were closer to a Quintuple.

I thought the youngsters played well and we should've had a pen, but Everton fully deserved it on their second-half/extra-time showing. Vidic was a beast as usual...

Had a feeling United would lose, then again I always do in the big games... :o Welbeck incident was a clear penalty but still there was plenty of time to get a goal. Thought Welbeck was shocking to be honest, Macheda looks so much better and Berbatov just never looks like he's going to do anything :confused: Shows how much Rooney is missed :(

Hope Everton go on to win it now, good luck to them

That is absolutely stupid' date=' if we'd won it, it would just be one extra game, not much in the way of our champs league and premier league ambitions...could've even helped them knowing we were closer to a Quintuple.[/b']

I thought the youngsters played well and we should've had a pen, but Everton fully deserved it on their second-half/extra-time showing. Vidic was a beast as usual...

yeah maybe so but, its not the end of the world...its my opinion, like today SAF played mainly youngsters, im not fussed about that because tuesday's game against portsmouth is more important.

Off-Topic..

anyone else noticed that Macheda has only just come on the scene' date=' and only scored two goals, yet tonnes of people have him as their avatar or signature?

Weird, Vidic is your best player tbh. No-one has him on their sigs.[/quote']

what so your telling me if some youngster scored for you in a premier league game when you was drawing 2-2 and he scored with minutes to go you wouldnt have him as your avatar and signeture ? hmm im sure you wouldnt!:rolleyes:

what so your telling me if some youngster scored for you in a premier league game when you was drawing 2-2 and he scored with minutes to go you wouldnt have him as your avatar and signeture ? hmm im sure you wouldnt!:rolleyes:

its not that, its just ive seen loads of sigs and avas related to him, when his second goal was relatively lucky. Hes obviously just had a lucky start.

Yet there are no signatures for Vidic, who is argueably the best player consistantly all season. :rolleyes:

its not that' date=' its just ive seen loads of sigs and avas related to him, when his second goal was relatively lucky. Hes obviously just had a lucky start.

Yet there are no signatures for Vidic, who is argueably the best player consistantly all season. :rolleyes:[/quote']

yeah his second goal was lucky, but sometimes in footballing careers you get lucky goals, and his second was lucky ;)

plus vidic has been the best player but macheda...and most people might not agree saved us the title by scoring that goal in the 3-2 win

EDIT: saved us from loseing the fight to the title

its not that' date=' its just ive seen loads of sigs and avas related to him, when his second goal was relatively lucky. Hes obviously just had a lucky start.

Yet there are no signatures for Vidic, who is argueably the best player consistantly all season. :rolleyes:[/quote']

So Torres has been your best player this season:rolleyes: Stop posting rubbish mate

So Torres has been your best player this season:rolleyes: Stop posting rubbish mate

Ugghh. I've had this signature sinse last season lol. When Torres was the best player that season ;)

I think your being just a little bit sore about this. I was merely stating that the likes of Vidic, Ferdinand even players like Fletcher, have been saving games for you all season, playing well and consistantly. Yet one lucky goal from Macheda has triggered everyone to love him. I just thought it would be nice if there was more wrekognition for some of the other players efforts.