Official FA Cup Thread

Re: FA Cup

The Albion were bobbins last night, just gutless. It's a shame as well, because our place would have been rocking for a 1/4 final with the Villa.

On an FA Cup related note, nice to see Given is still absolute rubbish at dealing with any sort of aerial ball thrown into the box. Most overrated keeper in the country.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FA Cup Today's FA Cup 1st Round Results and Scorers Accrington Stanley 2 - 3 Huddersfield Town A = Peter Cavanagh and Paul Mullin H = Malvin Kamara x2 and Luke Beckett Altrincham 1 - 2 Millwa

Might as well start a thread on it now it's started FA Cup 1st Round draw: Darlington v Northampton Town Hampton & Richmond v Dagenham & Redbridge Torquay v Yeovil Leyton Orient v Bristo

Re: Official FA Cup Thread Villa fans going absolutely bonkers...

• 2 weeks later...

A real game of 2 halfs so far lol' date=' Reading have no complaints Villa have been good for there 3 goals same as Reading were good for there 2 in the 1st half. Can only see 1 outcome now thou, wouldn't shock me if Villa scored a couple more shortly[/quote']

Yep, there's a couple of goals left in this yet. Villa are defending by attacking, after defending by defending hasn't been working too well for them. Good to watch.

A goal on average every 12.8 minutes so far, i wonder when the next installment of rippling nets will come? Who next to score? Downing, Dunne, Collins, Heskey? Or Long, Church, Gunnarsson, Sigurdsson? :rolleyes:

sonofpluto i think you might of jinxed Reading cause as soon as you said that the goals seemed to go flying in. And while i was typing this who nearly scores?

Who next to score? Downing, Dunne, Collins, Heskey?

A goal on average every 12.8 minutes so far' date=' i wonder when the next installment of rippling nets will come? Who next to score? Downing, Dunne, Collins, Heskey? Or Long, Church, Gunnarsson, Sigurdsson? :rolleyes:

[b']sonofpluto[/b] i think you might of jinxed Reading cause as soon as you said that the goals seemed to go flying in. And while i was typing this who nearly scores?

If you believe in jinxes possibly - but I dont think me saying what I did made Reading defend poorly and Villa step up 4 gears :P MoN might of had more to do with that

If you believe in jinxes possibly - but I dont think me saying what I did made Reading defend poorly and Villa step up 4 gears :P MoN might of had more to do with that

Well' date=' as soon as i've said..

Or Long, Church, Gunnarsson, Sigurdsson?

...Some of them have nearly scored..:P

lol that was intended in my original referance :D

Point stands ! i dread to think what he said in the changing rooms lol :eek:

Looks like he did the whole Fergie thing the way Villa came out for the 2nd half, like the way Reading have responded to the pressure thou, even 2 months ago they would have callapsed and let in 7 potentially