Official FA Cup Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FA Cup Today's FA Cup 1st Round Results and Scorers Accrington Stanley 2 - 3 Huddersfield Town A = Peter Cavanagh and Paul Mullin H = Malvin Kamara x2 and Luke Beckett Altrincham 1 - 2 Millwa

Might as well start a thread on it now it's started FA Cup 1st Round draw: Darlington v Northampton Town Hampton & Richmond v Dagenham & Redbridge Torquay v Yeovil Leyton Orient v Bristo

Re: Official FA Cup Thread Villa fans going absolutely bonkers...

Re: FA Cup

well done Leicester in getting a replay - more games for Arsenal and City which could hinder their title run

Chelsea scoring 7 proves nothing, come on it was against managerless Ipswich who's struggling in the Championship

Man Utd game, well typical United season, not playing greatly but getting the results, Gerrard red card was right but Berbatov penalty was 50/50.

Next round draw seems good with

Everton vs Chelsea,

Saints vs United,

Midlands derby Birmingham vs Coventry,

London derby Fulham vs Spurs,

Sven derby Notts county vs Leicester/ City

I don't understand the Leeds / Newcastle fans who weren't happy with the Walcott penalty / Tiote red yesterday' date=' yet accept the Berba penalty / Gerrard red were correct. They were very similar. [i']People[/i] need to be consistent in what they say...

And for the record, I think all 4 decisions were correct.

I thought the Tiote and Gerrard challenges were different because Tiote got the ball first while Gerrard was always going to clatter into Carrick. The Stevenage player ends up on the ground because he runs into Tiote when he is lying on the ground having made the tackle. However, Tiote was off the ground and you could say he was not in control and could have seriously injured the Stevenage player if he had mistimed it.

Its almost 24 hours after that game yesterday if you can call it a game and I am still absolutely seething.

I am embarassed to be a Derby fan. We can have the lowest points tally in the Premier League, we can be the worst team in Premier League history, but I am sorry, but that performance was an absolute bismal.

People will say "yeah, Crawley played well" but they didn't. They were very poor infact. We were just even worse!! If Clough still has his job by the end of this week I will eat my right hand.

Our team just did not want to be there at all, and Clough is making blatent decisions wrong! He's playing players out of position for no apparent reason and we played like the non league side, as if we were Burton Albion.

All due respect to Crawley, but I'm sorry, it isn't good enough. We had 3 shots all game. The penalty, Porters shot at the start of the second half and the goal. It isn't good enough WE were the championship side and we got dominated by a Crawley side which really didn't play that well.

BIG changes have to be made, whether its in the boardroom, the management staff, the tea lady, the players, SOMETHING HAS TO CHANGE. We cannot go on like this. The loss to Forest the other day was a bitter pil to swallow, but this is just the nail in the coffin. Totally unacceptable.

I also find it a disgrace that neither Clough or one of his coaching staff or any player didn't even come out for an interview last night. They are an embarassment and they need to know that. Savage has already had a rant to the fans about us booing, but what do you expect? They can't even beat a non league side and they didn't even look like beating them!?!?! You can go on all you like about it being the FA Cup, but I'm sorry I'm not buying it at all.

Also, the fact that Ben Pringle told the fans that travelled down to Crawley last night to "Shut up" and that "You are nothing" sums the attitude of these players up. Ben Pringle a professional footballer? If hes a professional footballer earning professional wages them I'm the pope! Not one player looked commited. Porter can't even kick a ball, Commons looked completely disinterested, and its the fact we played our best team makes it even worse!

We're looking for a goal to win the game and he brings Moxey on! I mean really? What sort of sub is that? We're all expecting a spark from Bueno or someone like that but he brings Moxey on to create a spark. Now no disrespect to the lad, hes a good player a left back and should of played instead of Roberts because he was useless, but he is not a creative midfielder!!!

As for the board, I'm sorry but if you want to see this team progress then you need to invest. Either invest or pack your bags. Last night was an embarassment to the whole of Derby, and we'd only just about recovered from Forest, but this has to be for the 11 years I've supported Derby the worst performance I have ever seen from a Derby County side.

So, Mr Clough, Mr Glick, Mr Savage, if you want to turn this club round and get your fans back on your side, prove it. If not, pack your bags.

yeah im gutted after last night. Thats the FA cup though isnt it. Poor sides like Crawley beat a side like Derby who player for player have one of the best first elevens in the championship.

I dont want Clough to go because we have come on alot since he took over. We are going through a tough patch right now and just as we need the players to play well they now need us to get behind them and really show them our fantastic support.

In Nigel I trust.

yeah im gutted after last night. Thats the FA cup though isnt it. Poor sides like Crawley beat a side like Derby who player for player have one of the best first elevens in the championship.

I dont want Clough to go because we have come on alot since he took over. We are going through a tough patch right now and just as we need the players to play well they now need us to get behind them and really show them our fantastic support.

In Nigel I trust.

I'm sorry Mousey, but I'm fed up of these fans who are like "stop moaning and get behind the team." I try and get behind Derby 100% and I'm sorry but we are not going to get anywhere with a performance like that. Its the performance which upsets me the most, not the result.

We get 4 minutes added time. They score just into added time and then spend the next 3 minutes celebrating. As soon as the game restarts the cat funt starts tapping his watch.

This guy is a nobody.

We are progressing though woz, yes the last few games have been awful but we are better than we were last year. I think we are doing this right. We will get results like this along the way.

This is when your metal is tested as a supporter. Can you handle the bad times to deserve the good times.

We get 4 minutes added time. They score just into added time and then spend the next 3 minutes celebrating. As soon as the game restarts the cat funt starts tapping his watch.

This guy is a nobody.

We are progressing though woz' date=' yes the last few games have been awful but we are better than we were last year. I think we are doing this right. We will get results like this along the way.

This is when your metal is tested as a supporter. Can you handle the bad times to deserve the good times.[/quote']

Oh yeh, clearly. He does what every other manager would do.

Oh and to be fair, if someone is still a supporter of Derby after their horrific PL season then their metal has been tested and they have come through with flying colours. :P