Official FA Cup Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FA Cup Today's FA Cup 1st Round Results and Scorers Accrington Stanley 2 - 3 Huddersfield Town A = Peter Cavanagh and Paul Mullin H = Malvin Kamara x2 and Luke Beckett Altrincham 1 - 2 Millwa

Might as well start a thread on it now it's started FA Cup 1st Round draw: Darlington v Northampton Town Hampton & Richmond v Dagenham & Redbridge Torquay v Yeovil Leyton Orient v Bristo

Re: Official FA Cup Thread Villa fans going absolutely bonkers...

Re: FA Cup

SEMI FINALS

Liverpool V Everton/Sunderland

Chelsea V Tottenham/Bolton

Bolton are likely to withdraw from the F.A Cup meaning Tottenham will recieve a bye into the Semi's against Chelsea

Article on the Daily mirror website, Bolton have called off their game against villa tomorrow, likely to not play the replay at the stadium of the incident, meaning it will be Chelsea V Spurs. I think Sunderland will beat Everton, no guarantee's...

I see it being a Liverpool V Tottenham final.

Don't see why as a mark of respect they play at Bolton' date=' it could be seen as a replay afterall.[/quote']

That won't happen as they weren't drawn away. I know at the moment the Bolton players are bound to be devastated and i can see why the Villa game was called off, but they really should be able to play on the weekend against Blackburn. I know it's a tragic event and something that will be hard to play with the Muamba situation hanging over them, but they're professional footballers and they shouldn't look to throw away an FA Cup quarter final.

That won't happen as they weren't drawn away. I know at the moment the Bolton players are bound to be devastated and i can see why the Villa game was called off' date=' but they really should be able to play on the weekend against Blackburn. I know it's a tragic event and something that will be hard to play with the Muamba situation hanging over them, but they're professional footballers and they shouldn't look to throw away an FA Cup quarter final.[/quote']

Agreed, just thought could do that.

• 4 weeks later...

So it's the Semi-Finals on the weekend' date=' who is everyone predicting to win?[/quote']

Everton and Tottenham.

Last week I would of said Liverpool and Spurs but since liverpool have got their keeper sent off two games a row and everton won 4-0 in the week along with everton having an extra day off i think everton will win it.

I think Spurs will beat Chelsea and then go on and win it by beating Everton ;)

18.00 gmt :)
Its a "tea-time" kick off.

Which i hope means about 6 o'clock. Otherwise ill miss it. :(

17.15 gmt :)
Ill be pushing it tight then. Just checked what time ill be finished' date=' and ill have 15 minutes to make a 15 minute journey home, that is if i finish when im meant to. :eek:[/quote']

I swear the guy said FA Cup final :D