Official FA Cup Thread

Re: FA Cup

Copied from BBC Sport so blame them ;) Also sounds like an interesting game lol

Good draw for Exeter... our away form in the league atm is superb whilst average at home so should be ok ;)

You mean half a game B)

Not sure any non league side away from home is a good draw tbh. Hinckley are decent this year having struggled in the BSN last season, that's assuming they beat Curzon Ashton in the replay. I'd make Exeter favourites whoever they play obviously but it's dangerous to take anything for granted :D

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FA Cup Today's FA Cup 1st Round Results and Scorers Accrington Stanley 2 - 3 Huddersfield Town A = Peter Cavanagh and Paul Mullin H = Malvin Kamara x2 and Luke Beckett Altrincham 1 - 2 Millwa

Might as well start a thread on it now it's started FA Cup 1st Round draw: Darlington v Northampton Town Hampton & Richmond v Dagenham & Redbridge Torquay v Yeovil Leyton Orient v Bristo

Re: Official FA Cup Thread Villa fans going absolutely bonkers...

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

I just watched Blyth knock out Bournemouth with a last minute goal, but going off topic a bit, Blyth got a goalkick and the goalie picked the ball up, ran across his own goalmouth, placed the ball in the opposite end to where the ball went out and took the kick? Has the law changed on this rule? When I played football, many years ago I admit, but whatever end the ball went out of play then that's where the goalkick was taken from. I'm sure I recently saw a top goalie try to do that in a European game and the ref made him put it back to where it should be taken from. Not an earth shattering question I know but I'm just curious. I'm sure someone will let me know :) David.

The FA cup 3rd round starts in January and looks to be a great Round

Could be more upsets then ever this time round !!

Preston v Liverpool

Im going to the match. Even though Rafa will be playing a second-string side, it'll be good to see some famous players grace the Deepdale turf. Preston have hit form recently, with Jon 'The Beast' Parkin scoring 2 in 2.

• 2 weeks later...