Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeECFC

Official FA Cup Thread

Re: FA Cup

Can not bring my self to watch this game Everton seem so dull to watch this season...hope West Ham get the win though the way they have performed this season up to now they deserve something because they won't be in the top 6 by the season end

Can not bring my self to watch this game Everton seem so dull to watch this season...hope West Ham get the win though the way they have performed this season up to now they deserve something because they won't be in the top 6 by the season end

We aren't playing like we usually do, we are actually playing forward passes!

Gutted I never went now, had to give it a miss due to a uni deadline:(

We aren't playing like we usually do' date=' we are actually playing forward passes!

Gutted I never went now, had to give it a miss due to a uni deadline:([/quote']

Gareth Barry and forward passes that's something new.

Hopefully you find that spark wether it comes from Barkley or someone else.

Well you have the lovely people of the forum to keep you busy tonight

Correction....

Everton are clearly incompetent....:):):)

By saying that I have guarenteed they win this 2-1 Adam can thank me later.

Winston Reid has been ace tonight.

Not a chance we will win this, we wont even score. Same every game, absolutely awful. We looked good in spells in the first half when we were counter attacking but we have gone back to our normal, boring ineffective self in the second half.

Not a chance we will win this' date=' we wont even score. Same every game, absolutely awful. We looked good in spells in the first half when we were counter attacking but we have gone back to our normal, boring ineffective self in the second half.[/quote']

Your probably (and hopefully :)) right, you look a pale shadow of the side you were last season and TBH it is practically the same players so all a bit mystifying how you can go from that to this......

Saw you at Newcastle as well lately and both have been really poor performances. IMO the Hammers deserve to win tonight been the much better side for me and as of yet you ain't looked like scoring but still a few minutes to go. Even e senior players look bereft of confidence.

Only Man City next.....:o:o (TBH I fancy you to get a draw that game I think that type of game might be exactly what you need right now)

Oh my that is Magical from Miralles!!

Ten man Everton go 2-1 up get ready for the bombardment......West Ham have been doing it pretty much all game, only going to get worse now.

I really don't see much evidence if this so called supposed "change in style"

What a cup tie that was anybody who doubts if the FA Cup still produce special moments should watch that tie it had it all!!

Good night all round Miralles gets two goals and a assist for me in my Telegraph fantasy side and Everton go out....

Could not have worked out any better!!

Brilliant tie TBF Everton with ten men were brilliant.

For anyone interested' date=' Blackburn vs Swansea is on BBC Two Wales at half twelve. Sky channel 971 or Freeview channel 102 (I think).[/quote']

I'm genuinely surprised, I thought trying to watch it on BBC Wales would be equivalent to sticking my head in a bee hive. They are actually speaking normally though :P

Fantastic goal from Gylfi and not a bad finish from Taylor either. Not much in the challenge with Bartley but he had to go unfortunately. Swansea have been on top for much of the game and I would still expect them to do much of the same in the next half. I don't see Swansea going out of the F.A Cup today, at worst it will stay a draw and a replay.