Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeECFC

Official FA Cup Thread

Re: FA Cup

Seven minutes injury time at the bridge' date=' absolute disgrace never in a million years....

Those officials and there conspiracy against Chelsea.......:rolleyes:[/quote']

to be honest,I would like a win or defeat! Really could do without a replay.People wonder why Jose does not play some of the squad players,well today tells people why..

HAHAHAHAHA

Oh my what a set of results

FA cup had its day......I don't think so you better believe it!!!!!

Fantastic weekend of results. Exactly what the F.A Cup is all about, the smaller teams bettering the bigger more valuable clubs.

Not looking forward to Monday now though haha!

ahem Chelsea will be a wounded animal now' date='who do they play next? :D:D[/quote']

You will probably be right but I am sorry I can live off today's result for ages hahaha...

Remember Moaninho said and I quote it would be a "disgrace" if you lost to Bradford.....imagine being 2-0 ahead at home and losing.......:P

Not gunna say to much we might lose today yet :o

You will probably be right but I am sorry I can live off today's result for ages hahaha...

Remember Moaninho said and I quote it would be a "disgrace" if you lost to Bradford.....imagine being 2-0 ahead at home and losing.......:P

Not gunna say to much we might lose today yet :o

Well he is right and it is embarassing,although I am laughing a bit myself to be honest..:o:D

I have being saying all season that some of our squad players cannot be trusted,now they did not make a great case today if they cannot perform v Bradford!

I would not like to be in the Chelsea dressing room...

Well he is right and it is embarassing' date='although I am laughing a bit myself to be honest..:o:D

I have being saying all season that some of our squad players cannot be trusted,now they did not make a great case today if they cannot perform v Bradford!

I would not like to be in the Chelsea dressing room...[/quote']

Could've used Patrick Bamford today :P

I was watching the City v. Boro game, and City were extremely poor. They were completely outplayed by Boro. Congrats to Boro and Bradford and even Leicester and Palace, they have played fantastically this round.

Hopefully Bolton won't :o

Could've used Patrick Bamford today :P

I was watching the City v. Boro game' date=' and City were extremely poor. They were completely outplayed by Boro. Congrats to Boro and Bradford and even Leicester and Palace, they have played fantastically this round.

Hopefully Bolton won't :o[/quote']

heskey1.jpg

Absolute peach of a finish from Haliday and a fantastic fourth with Stead and Yeates combining. Stead looks like he put in a real showmans performance with his goal and touches to set up the others.

Would love to put aside today's result as the 'magic of the cup' but there was nothing magical about it. No home fans' date=' no away fans, no atmosphere and the game wasn't great either.[/quote']

I agree, the stadium was shockingly empty.