I am the new manager of Manchester city , normally i go for the top four temasd in england when a EC is made , but this time i fell im up for a challenege and see where it takes me . City has a £27 million budget . I can see that city contain a lot of top players , micah richards , elano , martin petrov , these 3 players will be the core of my squad and i will try and build a team around them . what i would consider a good season would be top 8 finish . To try and raise more money for new signings i am selling Darrius Vassell and Georgias Samaras both to sunderland and coventry respectively .

CB/LB TBd

DRAGUTINOVIC, Ivica Sevilla 31 90 £4.6M £4.1M UnKnown

CB/RB TBd

BROWN, Wes Manchester United 28 89 £5.5M £4.4M UnKnown

D LBd

ARBELOA, Álvaro Liverpool 24 88 £6.1M £4.9M UnKnown

CM/DM TBd

GAGO, Fernando Real Madrid 21 89 £7.4M £9.0M UnKnown

CM/DM LBd

LUCAS, Pezzini Leiva Liverpool 20 88 £6.8M £9.0M UnKnown

CM TBd

SIDWELL, Steve Chelsea 24 88 £6.1M £4.2M UnKnown

DM/CM TBd

EMERSON, Ferreira Milan 31 92 £5.6M £4.4M UnKnown

F/AM TBd

GUDJOHNSEN, Eiður Barcelona 29 90 £5.6M £3.5M UnKnown

CF TBd

MORIENTES, Fernando Valencia 31 92 £5.6M £6.8M UnKnown

CF TBd

CRUZ, Julio Internazionale 33 91 £3.5M £2.9M UnKnown

CF ABd

COLE, Andrew Sunderland 36 86 £912k £1.2M Transfer Listed

These are my targets for city . I have went for experience and youth . I believed that the defence and striker positions needed the most attention .

• 3 weeks later...

Re: English 526

hey, you say that you normally try with a top 4 club, how do you get them? I've found out that new set ups are made at 1 in the afternoon and on numerous occasions I've tried to take control of a decent club. But by the time I click on the new set up the big four are all gone. Idealy I'd like chelsea. And it's not that I just stroll onto the setup expecting there to be a man u or arsenal team there waiting for me. I'll refreesh the page and as soon as there's a new set up I'll click it, but the top four are allways gone. Any ideas?