Sign in to follow this  
Alux

Why do I even bother reporting cheaters

A guy in my GameWorld openly cheats, I keep reporting his various misdemeanours to SM only to be told they have investigated and found nothing wrong...

Here is what happened...

He joined Everton, all fine, then made another account, took over Sunderland. Then joined Burnley and bid 40 million on one of Everton's players (Johnny Evans) once he had run out of money (he bought a lot of players in the space of a few days).

Then he took over Arsenal with a 4th account and moved his original account to Hull City.

How did I know it was the same guy? All four accounts typed the same way, called me "mister Alex" put .. after every sentence, used the same broken English, all his accounts are clearly new (46 manager points) and he bid on the same players I had.

After a while I messaged him saying please only have one team, so naturally he now starts to mess me around, keeps bidding stupid amounts on my best players, insulting me in the news feed...

He finally leaves Sunderland, leaving Hull, Arsenal and Burnley. Then he leaves Hull.

I bid on Iker Muniain of Hull, so he offers Hull back to his old account to collapse the deal...

Great, so I bid again and lo and behold a new manager instantly joins, 46 manager points, same .. after each sentence, who then keeps offering me Muniain, I accept, he cancels and messages me abuse.

NOW Arsenal decide to swap with this "new" Hull manager Xavi for Ibrahimovic and Higuain. Strangely Arsenal who had Xavi have a bit of a striker crisis...

Hull are now completely ruined as Ibrah and Higuain was their best two players, Arsenal now have Ibrah and Higuian and he is still in control of two other teams, still abusing me and still, after 3 different reports, two from me, one from someone else in my GW free to do whatever he wants.

SO SM, why the hell do you offer a report cheaters option if you dont ban them?

Very annoyed.

Re: Why do I even bother reporting cheaters

A guy in my GameWorld openly cheats' date=' I keep reporting his various misdemeanours to SM only to be told they have investigated and found nothing wrong...

Here is what happened...

He joined Everton, all fine, then made another account, took over Sunderland. Then joined Burnley and bid 40 million on one of Everton's players (Johnny Evans) once he had run out of money (he bought a lot of players in the space of a few days).

Then he took over Arsenal with a 4th account and moved his original account to Hull City.

How did I know it was the same guy? All four accounts typed the same way, called me "mister Alex" put .. after every sentence, used the same broken English, all his accounts are clearly new (46 manager points) and he bid on the same players I had.

After a while I messaged him saying please only have one team, so naturally he now starts to mess me around, keeps bidding stupid amounts on my best players, insulting me in the news feed...

He finally leaves Sunderland, leaving Hull, Arsenal and Burnley. Then he leaves Hull.

I bid on Iker Muniain of Hull, so he offers Hull back to his old account to collapse the deal...

Great, so I bid again and lo and behold a new manager instantly joins, 46 manager points, same .. after each sentence, who then keeps offering me Muniain, I accept, he cancels and messages me abuse.

NOW Arsenal decide to swap with this "new" Hull manager Xavi for Ibrahimovic and Higuain. Strangely Arsenal who had Xavi have a bit of a striker crisis...

Hull are now completely ruined as Ibrah and Higuain was their best two players, Arsenal now have Ibrah and Higuian and he is still in control of two other teams, still abusing me and still, after 3 different reports, two from me, one from someone else in my GW free to do whatever he wants.

Very annoyed.[/quote']

Pathetic from that guy. Tell them your Game World and Game World ID!

Re: Why do I even bother reporting cheaters

A guy in my GameWorld openly cheats' date=' I keep reporting his various misdemeanours to SM only to be told they have investigated and found nothing wrong...

Here is what happened...

Very annoyed.[/quote']

Dont know why you bother posting here either to be honest, Ive said before they really couldnt give two you know whats about people. Someone sent me a load of abuse on his second account after I blocked his first.

The same guy was in my gameworld, he seen me bid on an unmanaged, he then took over this club with his first account (the one i had blocked) then left straight away, and because of that I couldnt report him using the multiple accounts linked, so I sent a 'bug report' because I didnt know how else to report it, and guess what was done about it. Sod all, SM are a bunch of money grabbing time wasters