The Race to reach 90 - Edition #3

Cam Lucas

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The Race to reach 90 - Edition #3

Anyone got Sardar AZMOUN (77) yet?

its not evry clear but i think this was intended as a nomination' date='. Azmoun just rose +3 to [b']80. [/b]If anyone has an objection please, say, but i am considering this a vailid nomination and putting him on the list.

Cam Lucas, yes it was intended as a nomination, I just didn't know if someone else had already bagged him. I'd like to stick with Sardar AZMOUN as long as you're happy that I suggested him before he got to 80, I am surprised he rose so soon!

its not evry clear but i think this was intended as a nomination' date='. Azmoun just rose +3 to [b']80. [/b]If anyone has an objection please, say, but i am considering this a vailid nomination and putting him on the list.

He should have him.

Anyone got Lewis Henderson (celtic) ?

Please either check the first page or make it clear you want the player. I am adding you to the list' date=' but the ambiguous asking if a player is taken has to stop, or ill stop updating the first page.. its not hard. I am also going to assume you mean [b']LIAM Henderson [/b]of Celtic (77)

Milos Veljkovic doesn't seem to have been taken? Pop him down as my nomination if that's ok?

EDIT: Scratch that. I will opt for Robert Muric' date=' not yet on the database![/quote']

ok ill add you as Muric. thx for clear and concise :D

Archived