Cam Lucas

The Race to reach 90 - Edition #3

Re: The Race to reach 90 - Edition #3

he way already rated 80 and ineligible ;)

Added you in' date=' better late than never i guess :)[/quote']

I know Chambers is gonna win, but I still want in on this. :D

Please select me Danilo Barbosa, Cam!

If the race started now, he'd be a serious contender to win the whole thing imo. Coz unlike the vast majority of the listed players, the lad has at least a 90 in him.

Sorry for giving you some extra work, mate!

But when Danilo's rating changes, I'll let you know. ;)

Cheers!

I know Chambers is gonna win' date=' but I still want in on this. :D

Please select me Danilo Barbosa, Cam!

If the race started now, he'd be a serious contender to win the whole thing imo. Coz unlike the vast majority of the listed players, the lad has at least a 90 in him.

Sorry for giving you some extra work, mate!

But when Danilo's rating changes, I'll let you know. ;)

Cheers![/quote']

Its not very hard work mate, but it is very late an probably not a chance. If someone can win this before your beloved Danilo reaches 80 you could vote for him next race XD :D

also Nemaja Radonjic is now on the DB, better late than never!

Its not very hard work mate' date=' but it is very late an probably not a chance. If someone can win this before your beloved Danilo reaches 80 you could vote for him next race XD :D[/quote']

I had already thought about that, mate.

But the Portuguese league was reviewed before the big 5.

So I'm guessing Danilo will rise at least to 83, before Chambers's next rating update.

Besides, I don't believe Chambers will reach 90 this season.

He's surely gonna win this, but I have a feeling he'll be 89, after the post-season review. ;)

I had already thought about that' date=' mate.

But the Portuguese league was reviewed before the big 5.

So I'm guessing Danilo will rise at least to 83, before Chambers's next rating update.

Besides, I don't believe Chambers will reach 90 this season.

He's surely gonna win this, but I have a feeling he'll be 89, after the post-season review. ;)[/quote']

Bellerin aheadof him at RB. Paulist in at CB. 88 MAX for chambers. Bellerins form and Paulista coming in have really hurt his chances. If i were running a bookmakers, id have dropped him from favourite now. I now have Gaya odds on.

Bellerin aheadof him at RB. Paulist in at CB. 88 MAX for chambers. Bellerins form and Paulista coming in have really hurt his chances. If i were running a bookmakers' date=' id have dropped him from favourite now. I now have Gaya odds on.[/quote']

I forgot about Gaya! :o

Do you reckon Paulista will imediatelly relegate Chambers to the bench?

I forgot about Gaya! :o

Do you reckon Paulista will imediatelly relegate Chambers to the bench?

Well Chambers is already benched. 3rd choice CB (maybe even beheind Monreal???) But now he is definately 4th choice at best with Paulista in, and id say he is 3rd Choice RB now too with Bellerins performances.

Well Chambers is already benched. 3rd choice CB (maybe even beheind Monreal???) But now he is definately 4th choice at best with Paulista in' date=' and id say he is 3rd Choice RB now too with Bellerins performances.[/quote']

Always nice to hear from a PL and Arsenal expert. B)

Btw Cam, I was reading the player list: I noticed you still have Ayhan at 82, he's 85 now. :)

Always nice to hear from a PL and Arsenal expert. B)

Btw Cam' date=' I was reading the player list: I noticed you still have Ayhan at 82, he's 85 now. :)[/quote']

:eek: I missed one before when i bought him in that GW and sold him so he was off my shortlist.... But Ayhan is still on there think i just Derped it.....

Fixed, nice one!

On that note Juan Quintero of Dep Cali also was added to the DB at 73 and i missed him in my sweeps.

I feel it actually will be Bentaleb or the late bloomers in Hector Bellerin & Harrison Reed as we was a choice I did consider.

Matt Targett if Ryan Bertand gets injured might also be a person to push him up the leaderboard.

Calum Chambers is third choice, Bellerin is a better full-back than him or Debuchy.