The Race to reach 90 - Edition #3

Cam Lucas

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Congratulations! Lucky Bellerin only gets reviewed later ;) 

If Pedro does not want to host the edition I will take the liberty of doing so :) 

Maybe change the rules a bit. OP was written about 3 years ago. First to 87? 85?

I'd like to choose MBAPPÉ, Kylian. Tomorrow he'll get a rise to 80+ though and SARR, Malang probably will rise as well. There are so few of us on these boards. Maybe you could also go for more than 1 pick per user.

3 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Maybe change the rules a bit. OP was written about 3 years ago. First to 87? 85?

I'd like to choose MBAPPÉ, Kylian. Tomorrow he'll get a rise to 80+ though and SARR, Malang probably will rise as well. There are so few of us on these boards. Maybe you could also go for more than 1 pick per user.

Defo agree with under 85 rather than 80.... it just takes too long! 

5 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Maybe we could do under 83. But start after all the major reviews get over?

- after all the major reviews get over => no worries, that's OK

- under 83 => also fine by me. That's not including 83 I guess.

I'd make 1 suggestion: add a few "secondary" targets on the way to 90, i.e. first to 85, 87, 89 and then the primary target of 90.

PS g'damn I had few lined up as my U-80 rated. Maybe have a few categories running at the same time as well, e.g. U-80, U-83, U-85, ...? The more, the merrier and those of us that don't like to join all races = no worries, just choose the one(s) you like.

On 15/12/2016 at 4:31 PM, 1000dB said:

- after all the major reviews get over => no worries, that's OK

- under 83 => also fine by me. That's not including 83 I guess.

I'd make 1 suggestion: add a few "secondary" targets on the way to 90, i.e. first to 85, 87, 89 and then the primary target of 90.

PS g'damn I had few lined up as my U-80 rated. Maybe have a few categories running at the same time as well, e.g. U-80, U-83, U-85, ...? The more, the merrier and those of us that don't like to join all races = no worries, just choose the one(s) you like.

too complicated imo, I can handle one at most

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived