The Race to reach 90 - Edition #3

Cam Lucas

Re: The Race to reach 90 - Edition #3

Oliveira Mattheus

Best I can do' date=' some real good prospects taken.

Interesting that some people went with players not in the database.[/quote']

Yeah, some were close ones though like Zelalem, bentaleb and hernandez... some of the Chelsea ones mighnt even make it in time (Feruz, Boga)

Added in

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course you can still join in mate.

Though unfortunately lopes has already gone' date=' full list of nominations on page one of the thread[/quote']

Thanks.

Well, I did a search for the word Lopes and I didn't find any thus my choice. I guess it's this one: Snapis - Marcos Lopez

Well then, my choice is CANCELO, João, 78 - Benfica :)

not gone' date=' so adde as lopes[/quote']
Thanks.

Well' date=' I did a search for the word Lopes and I didn't find any thus my choice. I guess it's this one: [i']Snapis - Marcos Lopez[/i]

Well then, my choice is CANCELO, João, 78 - Benfica :)

Marcos Lopes and Ronny Lopes are the same person. So he is taken unfortunately for you.

Marcos Lopes and Ronny Lopes are the same person. So he is taken unfortunately for you.

Yes, I know it's the same person. The thing that made me think differently was that Snapis wrote Lopez instead of Lopes. Lopez is hispanic while Lopes is portuguese, so I thought he was refering to a different player.

But it's all good, my choice will be CANCELO, João, 78 - Benfica. Super talented, just need opportunities to shine :)

Yes' date=' I know it's the same person. The thing that made me think differently was that Snapis wrote Lopez instead of Lopes. Lopez is hispanic while Lopes is portuguese, so I thought he was refering to a different player.

But it's all good, my choice will be CANCELO, João, 78 - Benfica. Super talented, just need opportunities to shine :)[/quote']

Was mainly directed at Cam Lucas, since he added you with Lopes. Anyway good luck with your pick, I think neither of us will win :D:o.

no club was specified when he was picked and Marcos Lopez (when i DB added everyone) is a 78 rated 21 year old (fits criteria) for Deportivo Cuenca. as far as im concerned that's snapis choice' date=' unless he comes on and changes that, if psycho doesnt want...

so Pyscho, Benfica or City?

also

Hendrix +3 to [b']83[/b] - Joint leader

Basacikoglu +5 to 82

Bertrand Traore +1 to 78

new leader MACHINES as Ebicilio gets a +2 to 84

Great, let's finish this contest now! :D

Seriously now, my bet is that Ebecilio will move to Arsenal next season and become their DM! Hopefully... :P Not impossible, considering he's an ex-Arsenal youth, so they should be watching him. He's doing very well, and Arsenal does not have any similar player to him. Come on Wenger!

Great' date=' let's finish this contest now! :D

Seriously now, my bet is that Ebecilio will move to Arsenal next season and become their DM! Hopefully... :P Not impossible, considering he's an ex-Arsenal youth, so they should be watching him. He's doing very well, and Arsenal does not have any similar player to him. Come on Wenger![/quote']

lol. He'll play atleast another year for Twente, personally I even think 2. During this tenure his maximum rating will be 89. :D

The guy with Bentaleb looks like the early winner, imho. :)

lol. He'll play atleast another year for Twente' date=' personally I even think 2. During this tenure his maximum rating will be 89. :D

The guy with Bentaleb looks like the early winner, imho. :)[/quote']

Looks that way...I hoping that the entire Liverpool Midfield gets injured and that Teixeira gets pro-longed exposure to the first team :P

lol. He'll play atleast another year for Twente' date=' personally I even think 2. During this tenure his maximum rating will be 89. :D

The guy with Bentaleb looks like the early winner, imho. :)[/quote']

I know it's unlikely, but it was my bet and it was my thought when i picked him :P He wont get 90 at Twente yes... I agree Bentaleb looks the strongest contender atm, but things can change in future. There are a lot of quality players in here. Let's see what happens.

;2854846']Ebecilio must work hard to get a 90 at Twente' date=' don't think its possible but I forsee a move to Serie A.

People are calling for Bentaleb to be replaced as he offers nothing to the team unlike a few things on the bench like Eriksen.[/quote']

That's what people always do, player plays bad one game and they start cussing him out.

I think it's the coach his fault. Bentaleb shouldn't have played in the Europa League, imo he's not ready yet to play 2-3 games a week at the highest level. Also I don't see the need to play with Bentaleb, Capoue and Fernandinho.

A little bit off topic but why was Eriksen benched 2 games in a row?

Archived