The Race to reach 90 - Edition #3

Cam Lucas

Re: The Race to reach 90 - Edition #3

Every year a player from FC Basel gets the spotlight. First it was shaqiri and xhaka(Picked those out when they were 75's). Then it was dragovic(slightly) and then salah. I think I may have found the new prospect. I guess I'll go with ADILI, Endoğan. He should get into the first team by next Champions league season, shine, and be bought by a rich club. Just the way of things. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

That's what people always do' date=' player plays bad one game and they start cussing him out.

I think it's the coach his fault. Bentaleb shouldn't have played in the Europa League, imo he's not ready yet to play 2-3 games a week at the highest level. Also I don't see the need to play with Bentaleb, Capoue and [b']Fernandinho[/b].

A little bit off topic but why was Eriksen benched 2 games in a row?

I'm guessing you meant Paulinho :D

lol

Every year a player from FC Basel gets the spotlight. First it was shaqiri and xhaka(Picked those out when they were 75's). Then it was dragovic(slightly) and then salah. I think I may have found the new prospect. I guess I'll go with ADILI' date=' Endoğan. He should get into the first team by next Champions league season, shine, and be bought by a rich club. Just the way of things. ;)[/quote']

somehow missed this one, added

Kaan Ayhan

also added. good luck.

Have to say I'm a little surprised my pick Bentaleb is still on 80 considering how quickly Januzaj went from 75 to 80 and then 80 to 85. Probably because he had a pretty meaningless +1 from 76 to 77 before his rise to 80.

I know it's just a matter of time though :D

can see him getting 83/84 soon.

Patrick Roberts from Fulham ;)

added good sir, best of luck