The Race to reach 90 - Edition #3

Cam Lucas

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The Race to reach 90 - Edition #3

Is Lucas Silva taken? If not' date=' please may I have him?[/quote']

i added it, assume you mean the sao paulo D©

Could I have Sam Johnstone? Man United GK on loan at Doncaster Rovers.

He's a GK so probably not gonna get to 90 first' date=' but he's still a class act, so I'll take a punt lol

Cheers :)[/quote']

done

Please can I have Dele Alli

sure can' date=' added, gl. MK dons a real outsider B)

When will Valmir Berisha be added ?

idk but if you see him let me know so i can add

can someone give me a list of potential big brazilian players please because Ive tried on the Seria A page but nobody is active...it would be a huge help' date=' only the players who have big potential tho[/quote']

try inboxing [JMH]

also a tiny little +1 for Cornet to tick over to the 80 club

can someone give me a list of potential big brazilian players please because Ive tried on the Seria A page but nobody is active...it would be a huge help' date=' only the players who have big potential tho[/quote']

you asked and i said its too early to say yet, season kicked off this weekend. hardly any 75s in the Brasiliero these days. Most of the 'big potential' players are rated in the 80s already.

;2892240']you asked and i said its too early to say yet' date=' season kicked off this weekend. hardly any 75s in the Brasiliero these days. Most of the 'big potential' players are rated in the 80s already.[/quote']

okay mate thanks anyway, will the list be posted on the Seria A page eventually in like a couple of months tho?

Archived