-=:English Championship 29673:=-

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=-

I might invite you to the Division One Winner's party.

I'm still undecided

I'll post you your ticket ;)

So far' date=' (and we are nearly done) I have bought in:

[u']First Team[/u]

Ronaldo

Lewandowski

Fabregas

Javi Martinez

Kroos

Schmelzer

Development Team

Mangala

Coleman

Marquinhos

De Marcos

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=- FA CUP TIES Arsenal - Chelsea Everton - Tamworth Watford - Leeds United Norwich City - Manchster City Preview Arsenal vs. Chelsea The quarterfinal has draw

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=- After replacing David Moyes, new manager Manchester United manager Ashley Holtom has wasted no time in getting to work on what Moyes failed to do - making th

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=- Plymouth have become the first promoted team this year!

I only have a budget of £2.0m so there's no way I'd be able to put half of that in to one player. Would have been an interesting suggestion though if I wasn't as poor as a street-cleaner with a gambling addiction.

How does the Turner brothers sound then? Or Ross Killock? Lewis has played nearly 2,000 minutes and his twin brother Nathan has played over 1,200... For Chester though :P All three are 10k. I dont think Ross has played as many games as those two but he is two years younger :P

I'll post you your ticket ;)

So far' date=' (and we are nearly done) I have bought in:

[u']First Team[/u]

Ronaldo

Lewandowski

Fabregas

Javi Martinez

Kroos

Schmelzer

Development Team

Mangala

Coleman

Marquinhos

De Marcos

You're gonna have fun trying to win the league with a first team of six and a reserve team of four. You don't even have a keeper

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!

:D

You're gonna have fun trying to win the league with a first team of six and a reserve team of four. You don't even have a keeper

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!

..................Cech

Essien Terry Martinez Schmelzer

........Fabregas Lampard

Willian........Kroos........Ronaldo

.............Lewandowski

7 Subs: Ramires' date=' Oscar, Torres, Eto, Mangala, Marquinhos, Coleman[/b'].

43805755.jpg

..................Cech

........Fabregas Lampard

Willian........Kroos........Ronaldo

.............Lewandowski

7 Subs: Ramires' date=' Oscar, Torres, Eto, Mangala, Marquinhos, Coleman.

[img']http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/43805755.jpg[/img]

I'm getting the feeling my sense of humour is lost on you somewhat

.........FAIL..............Cech

......FAIL.......Fabregas Lampard

Willian......FAIL.......Kroos.......FAIL......Ronaldo

........FAIL.....Lewandowski

7 Subs: Ramires' date=' Oscar, Torres, Eto, Mangala, Marquinhos, Coleman[/b'].

Side has Fail written all over it :)

Haha nice touch :P

To be fair with this guy at RB I am destined to ship a few goals:

_41799374_essien416.jpg

I'd be happy to swap him for my right back. His name is Lee Vaughan and he's played an impressive 150 times for his club apparently!

Who wouldn't want him! Apart from me of course...I don't want him' date=' but I know you do really.

Edit - See, I knew it!

Chelsea have made an offer to Kidderminster Harriers for Lee VAUGHAN

I'd be happy to swap him for my right back. His name is Lee Vaughan and he's played an impressive 150 times for his club apparently!

Who wouldn't want him! Apart from me of course...I don't want him' date=' but I know you do really.[/quote']

He's been taking a right battering from your lot! It is my duty to let him see some silverware :P

Lee-Vaughan-of-Kiddermins-008.jpg

He's been taking a right battering from your lot! It is my duty to let him see some silverware :P

Lee-Vaughan-of-Kiddermins-008.jpg

We do tease him a little. Last year we had him believing we'd win the Conference but we came 2nd on purpose.

It gets better though, we then told him we'd win the play-offs, but we let Wrexham stuff us in the semi-finals.

The lads just got no sense of humour. He'll fit right in with Ronaldo.

sports_england_tottenham-hotspur-football-club.png

-New striker leaves Serie A to join Tottenham-

After playing Emmanuel Adebayor in 3 friendlies and him scoring only 1 goal I was quite sure that I needed to look at another potential striker to bring in and I found one that I was very interested in and that I really wanted to have in my team!

Ofcourse, the transfer was completed just a few hours after the game against Torquay in which Adebayor scored 4 goals (lol).

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbQOBGJ7P-KHRfazgI5xKi4ZwQxhVieTuw_doFrThsy5BTGksW5A

Mario GÓMEZ has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from ACF Fiorentina for 1,400,000 plus Mousa DEMBÉLÉ and Adam SMITH

I'm a massive fan of Mario Gomez and am extremely happy to have signed him even tho it cost me Mousa Dembélé! I already have Etienne Capoue,Ilkay Gundogan,Ranieri Sandro and Lewis Holtby to use as midfielders so I really had no more use of Mousa ... who knows? He might make a comeback in two months! Either way, Gómez has been out injured for quite a while and once he was on his way back he had a set back ... either way I really like him as a player and his 92 rating makes him my best striker. I reckon he can really do the trick for this side during the season, and if not ... well ... there's always that option to sell the bugger!

:P

cq5dam.thumbnail.140.100.png

39795.jpg

Mick the Armenian [Henrik Mkhitaryan] joins up at Villa along with Digne & Florenzi.

Youngster Lucas Olaza has accepted we were in a 50/50 with Leicester for Robinho but with Florenzi joining I have pulled the plug on that' date=' team is nearly built just maybe one or two more coming in.[/quote']

I noticed that you had signed Digne but I completely missed that you had signed Miki!

:eek: ... Ineed to run off and check your team now ... hangong ...

single-tumbleweed_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

Okay ... wasn't too impressive ...

tumblr_inline_mslm8oyc2c1qz4rgp.gif

Okay ... wasn't too impressive ...

Lucky impressing you is not high on my agenda then, TBH I am quite pleased at how the first phase of transfers have went at Villa given the resources we had.

Four of your five transfers are good, not sure about the youth kid but I think you have been a bit lazy as you start with Spurs a squad valued over a quarter of a billion, I am sure you could have upgraded a few of the numpties that are in your squad, I am sure you are working on it as your first team players such as Naughton, Dawson, Kaboul, Falque, Dawkins, Adebayor and Obika should all be replaced with something better from the vast array of players that were/are available, I am not the Spurs chairman but your lack of transfer activity might land you in the same queue as AVB.

Lucky impressing you is not high on my agenda then' date=' TBH I am quite pleased at how the first phase of transfers have went at Villa given the resources we had.

Four of your five transfers are good, not sure about the youth kid but I think you have been a bit lazy as you start with Spurs a squad valued over a quarter of a billion, I am sure you could have upgraded a few of the numpties that are in your squad, I am sure you are working on it as your first team players such as Naughton, Dawson, Kaboul, Falque, Dawkins, Adebayor and Obika should all be replaced with something better from the vast array of players that were/are available, I am not the Spurs chairman but your lack of transfer activity might land you in the same queue as AVB.[/quote']

Dawkins is on his way to saint-etienne ... Falque will be sold ... the rest will be kept as depth. I'm a spurs fan you know ... quite like my players!

Obika ... hmm ... had forgotten about him, I know exactly where I'm sending him!

as for the kid, I'm the french expert remember ;):P

I'm a spurs fan you know ... quite like my players!

as for the kid' date=' I'm the french expert remember ;)[/color'] :P

Haha we all have our disabilities :)

And I am always wary of self-professed experts they always instill an image of them phoney quack medicine sellers from back in the day but I will take your word for it.