-=:English Championship 29673:=-

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=-

Haha we all have our disabilities :)

And I am always wary of self-professed experts they always instill an image of them phoney quack medicine sellers from back in the day but I will take your word for it.

Not self-professed ... it's what people has labelled me as

:P I've just been sharing my knowledge of Ligue 1 for a few years :P

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=- FA CUP TIES Arsenal - Chelsea Everton - Tamworth Watford - Leeds United Norwich City - Manchster City Preview Arsenal vs. Chelsea The quarterfinal has draw

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=- After replacing David Moyes, new manager Manchester United manager Ashley Holtom has wasted no time in getting to work on what Moyes failed to do - making th

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=- Plymouth have become the first promoted team this year!

Have a bid accepted for Bentaleb' date=' the Tottenham free agent who got added to the DB yesterday :) this one slipped under the radar as only three teams had bid on him :P[/quote']

I've been bloody searching for him for every day for the last 2 weeks and I still miss out?! What the hell?!?

The offer for Bryan CRISTANTE of AC Milan from Fulham has been accepted along with other club offers. AC Milan will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Massive talent, I think I'm getting him but I'm not sure tbh, will be happy if I do.

Juan CUADRADO has completed his move to Fulham from ACF Fiorentina for 1,160,000 plus Damien DUFF and Bryan RUIZ

Delighted to get him uncontested :D

Santos FRED has completed his move to Fulham from Shakhtar Donetsk in a swap deal for Hugo RODALLEGA and Elsad ZVEROTIĆ

Another player I'm very happy to sign especially as I got him for CV :P

Team's almost finished now, just need a CB as I didn't get Boateng (as predicted :o)

Have a bid accepted for Bentaleb' date=' the Tottenham free agent who got added to the DB yesterday :) this one slipped under the radar as only three teams had bid on him :P[/quote']

Gutted I'm going to miss out on him. Had the 2nd highest bid, would have been my superstar signing but was always going to be impossible to compete against a D2 budget.

Still, at least I have 4 signings rated over 70 so far. B)

It's really not going well for me.

The offer for Bryan CRISTANTE of AC Milan from Fulham has been accepted along with other club offers. AC Milan will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Massive talent' date=' I think I'm getting him but I'm not sure tbh, will be happy if I do.[/quote']

I think he's going to Millwall :D

Crystal Palaces third wave of players joining the club:

68242.jpg68036.jpg62557.jpg50329.jpg67011.jpg

Players brought league wise:

Italian league players: 6

Spanish league players: 5

French league players: 3

German league players: 2

American league players: 1

Holland league players: 1

Serbian league players: 1

Norwegian league players: 1

Oldham Athletic also have a bid on Mats Dæhli so he might not join Crystal Palace as an norwegian league player(The guy at right)

Crystal Palaces third wave of players joining the club:

68242.jpg68036.jpg62557.jpg50329.jpg67011.jpg

Players brought league wise:

Italian league players: 6

Spanish league players: 5

French league players: 3

German league players: 2

American league players: 1

Holland league players: 1

Serbian league players: 1

Norwegian league players: 1

I have no idea who anyone you've signed is ... Start using names rofl

Grimsby find a feeder club..Its..s_1634.jpg

Well I signed 15 out of the 16 unemployed rejects I went in for, missing out on one by 80k as my maths is as good as Walcott...with the ball at his feet :rolleyes:

So will wait for external bids, then get the jobseeker :P

All-in-all, happy with the quality (not talent), that Ive managed to bring in, with the funds available.

Thanks to:

Man City for loaning us Henshall.

Swansea for loaning us Bruma.

United for loaning us Keane.

The offer for Jasper CILLESSEN of Ajax from Reading has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours..

not our biggest transfer but possibly the most suprising one.

I waited a few days to allow smaller clubs a chance but no one even shortlisted him.

the 23 year old is currently Ajax's first choice keeper and made his international debut in a friendly a few months ago, hoping he will get a decent rise from 83 and if this set up survives long term, he could be my first choice in the future, not bad for 2.4m!

I had a pre-arranged deal concerning Fredericks with Sheff Utd and I don't go back on my deals even if I'm offered more cash by someone else.

That's very noble - and I understand mates helping each other out, but Frederick wasn't the deal that puzzled me most, tbh.

Josh Murphy (18yrs/75) has played in 6 EPL matches and an FA Cup 3rd round tie.

He's guaranteed at least a +5 and 80 ranked 18 year old forwards are worth up to £2.5m.. He's also Norwich's only real rising talent of any note in a mediocre squad - but sold for 380k whilst ignoring a higher offer

I mean, the idea is to try and win the game, right?

I bet you wouldn't see Man Utd selling Januzaj for CV

That's very noble - and I understand mates helping each other out' date=' but Frederick wasn't the deal that puzzled me most, tbh.

He's guaranteed at least a +5 and 80 ranked 18 year old forwards are worth up to £2.5m.. He's also Norwich's only real rising talent of any note in a mediocre squad - but sold for 380k whilst ignoring a higher offer

I bet you wouldn't see Man Utd selling Januzaj for CV[/quote']

I think its just a case of, Not what you know, but who you know.

mario-balotelli-rips-off-shirt-at-euros.jpg

Mario BALOTELLI has completed his move to Sunderland from AC Milan for 500,000 plus Emanuele GIACCHERINI and Steven FLETCHER

New main striker for Sunderland. Got him uncontested

Jérôme BOATENG has completed his move to Sunderland from Bayern München for 5,897,000 plus Jozy ALTIDORE and Danny GRAHAM . All other offers were turned down.

Overpaid a bit,but that's not a problem as the option for CB is limited for me and Boateng is great player to have

Maxime GONALONS has completed his move to Sunderland from Olympique Lyonnais for 900,000 plus Valentin ROBERGE and John O'SHEA

Expected to play alongside Boateng in the heart of defence

André HOFFMANN has completed his move to Sunderland from Hannover 96 for 458,000 plus Adilson CABRAL and David VAUGHAN . All other offers were turned down.

Will be backup for both Boateng and Gonalons

Mohamed SALAH has completed his move to Sunderland from FC Basel for 3,500,000 plus Adam JOHNSON

Talented winger,rumoured to leave for bigger club in January. Hope he can do well both in real life and ingame

So,that's it so far from Sunderland. I continue my mission to get young-ish improving player and sacrifice depth a bit, the opposite from what i did in 28697. My transfer hasn't completed yet,so for anyone who put loan bid for my player won't be responded until my transfers are completed. Rocha Mayke will go to Gateshead IF he goes to loan as the manager approached me first,but there are no guarantee he'll leave on loan as my squad will be very thin when all the transfers are completed

As,of now here is my starting XI

Marchetti;

D'Ambrosio----Boateng----Gonalons-----Murru;

Depay----Koke---Josue-----Salah;

Muriel----Balotelli

Not a strongest squad and a lot of weak positions there,so i hope Koke,Boateng,Balotelli can stay fit during the season

That's very noble - and I understand mates helping each other out' date=' but Frederick wasn't the deal that puzzled me most, tbh.

I bet you wouldn't see Man Utd selling Januzaj for CV[/quote']

Not really,that depends to people. I remember selling most of Chelsea young players for CV,even if they are really talented to whoever Div 3/4 club who make the bid first despite i can get more from other clubs in EC 231990. The idea is try and win a game but as a bigger club selling your fringes to CV for small club will help a setup become long term setup. Unfortunately EC 231990 didn't last long but that's different issue with owner

Not really' date='that depends to people. I remember selling most of Chelsea young players for CV,even if they are really talented to whoever Div 3/4 club who make the bid first despite i can get more from other clubs in EC 231990. The idea is try and win a game but as a bigger club selling your fringes to CV for small club will help a setup become long term setup. Unfortunately EC 231990 didn't last long but that's different issue with owner[/quote']

Wouldn't Norwich be better off with an extra 2.5m? It's not an easy ride for them to compete anyway (unlike Chelsea and the other giants) so selling their best prospect for peanuts is a bizarre decision.

I couldn't fathom why he would sell him - but put in a higher bid (twice) and was twice rebuffed.

Also, he was sold to a club in the same division as me (div 3) - so it's a double whammy getting the bid rejected.

None the less, you learn to put such SM frustrations behind you pretty quickly and I remain content in the knowledge that I'll still finish ahead of the clubs getting the extra lift from their pals in Div 1. A formidable first team at Wolves and some great squad prospects shipped in from the Bundesliga.

All regarding Arsenal loans I've sent what I can out currently and anyone from the youth team can still go.

The 22 first team players are needed as I like to rotate in Cups with a different eleven meaning the 86's will be needed.

I can't recall a few loans from abroad due to SMFA competitions SM wont allow me too.

With the loanees I have given Div 5 clubs priority as they need it more then others.