-=:English Championship 29673:=-

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=-

Wouldn't Norwich be better off with an extra 2.5m? It's not an easy ride for them to compete anyway (unlike Chelsea and the other giants) so selling their best prospect for peanuts is a bizarre decision.

I couldn't fathom why he would sell him - but put in a higher bid (twice) and was twice rebuffed.

Also' date=' he was sold to a club in the same division as me (div 3) - so it's a double whammy getting the bid rejected.

None the less, you learn to put such SM frustrations behind you pretty quickly and I remain content in the knowledge that I'll still finish ahead of the clubs getting the extra lift from their pals in Div 1. A formidable first team at Wolves and some great squad prospects shipped in from the Bundesliga.[/quote']

I agree with your point. Then maybe it's down to personal preferrence/connection :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=- FA CUP TIES Arsenal - Chelsea Everton - Tamworth Watford - Leeds United Norwich City - Manchster City Preview Arsenal vs. Chelsea The quarterfinal has draw

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=- After replacing David Moyes, new manager Manchester United manager Ashley Holtom has wasted no time in getting to work on what Moyes failed to do - making th

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=- Plymouth have become the first promoted team this year!

689.png

MILLWALL NEWS!

Federico FAZIO has completed his move to Millwall from Sevilla for 266,000 plus Danny TU and Josh WRIGHT

A good CB 88 rated to complete our backline! He wont rise this time, but should rise at the end of the season.

Eljero ELIA has completed his move to Millwall from Bremen for 1,910,000 plus Jack SMITH and Jermaine EASTER

A skilled and fast player, 88 rated, that can play RM, LM and CF :D He will be very important for us.

Bryan CRISTANTE has completed his move to Millwall from AC Milan for 166,000 plus David FORDE and Tom BENDER . All other offers were turned down.

And last but not least, we beat all competition and managed to sign Milan's prodigy Bryan Cristante, who played a brilliant game yesterday, even scoring a great goal :D We will threat him carefully in the hope he can turn out one of the brightest players around in a not so long future.

We're really happy to welcome this 3 players! In the next hours our last bid should be accepted and we will be ready for the competition!

Vamos Millwall!

Wouldn't Norwich be better off with an extra 2.5m? It's not an easy ride for them to compete anyway (unlike Chelsea and the other giants) so selling their best prospect for peanuts is a bizarre decision.

I couldn't fathom why he would sell him - but put in a higher bid (twice) and was twice rebuffed.

Also' date=' he was sold to a club in the same division as me (div 3) - so it's a double whammy getting the bid rejected.

None the less, you learn to put such SM frustrations behind you pretty quickly and I remain content in the knowledge that I'll still finish ahead of the clubs getting the extra lift from their pals in Div 1. A formidable first team at Wolves and some great squad prospects shipped in from the Bundesliga.[/quote']

Perhaps the Norwich bloke is just a nice guy who has been about a bit and gets satisfaction from playing the game in a certain manner ?, is it so wrong to try and help out the smaller lads? especially when many ( bigger clubs) have little hesitation in hoovering up 10k risers? :)

Perhaps the Norwich bloke is just a nice guy who has been about a bit and gets satisfaction from playing the game in a certain manner ?' date=' is it so wrong to try and help out the smaller lads? especially when many ( bigger clubs) have little hesitation in hoovering up 10k risers? :)[/b']

Or maybe he doesn't like Leeds fans? :P

Must hurt getting kicked in the balls three times' date=' one after another? :D[/quote']

Everyone hates Leeds fans - I've learned that over time.

It's often borne out of confusion as to why we get 30,000+ crowds with such a crap team

Rochdale join the illustrious ranks of Histon and Colchester as teams who have embarrassed us in the FA Cup.

oh baby once again...watch out :rolleyes:

Cardiff City outclassed Oxford United and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Mertens scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bellamy and Odemwingie were also amongst the goalscorers.