-=:English Championship 29673:=-

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=- FA CUP TIES Arsenal - Chelsea Everton - Tamworth Watford - Leeds United Norwich City - Manchster City Preview Arsenal vs. Chelsea The quarterfinal has draw

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=- After replacing David Moyes, new manager Manchester United manager Ashley Holtom has wasted no time in getting to work on what Moyes failed to do - making th

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=- Plymouth have become the first promoted team this year!

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=

Pilgrims bag target Espinosa

Plymouth have landed one of their main targets in Barcelona B star Javi Espinosa, the race is now on to see if the young starlet can make it safely to Mansfield to play in Plymouth's season opener which they are favorites to win.

Barca-B-Sabadell-Segunda-Divis_54333963504_54115221154_600_396.jpg

With the Pilgrims only looking for a few more signings which offers have already been put in their manager is looking forward to joining Bristol Rovers and Portsmouth in the battle for Division 4!

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=-

Well that was an anti-climax :D

The match between Leeds and Smuts Reading ended 0-0. 87 rated Padoin is out for 3 weeks for Reading so can't all be bad :D

15 shots (12 on target) showed our dominance with Weidenfeller in Readings goal getting the MotM award, proving our dominance in the match.

Tom Kempsford was unable to prevent a Liverpool defeat to fierce rivals Manchester United.

Liverpool slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Manchester United in their Division 1 fixture.

Ash deserved to win really. I'm not going to panic too much given his team is pretty phenomenal. It's a frustrating result but even more frustrating;

Andrea PIRLO will be sidelined after suffering an injury.

Out for four weeks now. My captain and playmaker is now out for games against:

Dynamo Moscow (SMFA)

West Bromwich

Southampton

Metalist (SMFA)

Everton

Man City

CSKA Moscow (SMFA)

Ipswich Town (Cup)

Swansea City

Aston Villa

Dynamo Moscow (SMFA)

Bradford City (Shield)

Crystal Palace

Hopefully back and fully fit for the Arsenal game on February 9th

Cheers Ash :rolleyes:

Newcastle United and tactically inept manager Matthew Webb turn over Spurs 2-1 tonight in a game where the scoreline flatters the London club, as the Geordies dominate the game on all accounts.

Well done on scoring one of your massive 3 on target though. :rolleyes: Here is hoping there are many more wins to come.

175px-Mansfield_Town_FC.svg.png vs plymouth-argyle-large-logo.png

Mansfield Town 2

L.MEIKLE 33

C.ANDREW 37

Plymouth Argyle 4

C.BEBÉ 10

K.VIDA 41

J.ESPINOSA 46

J.BOTHROYD 55

The Pilgrims were forced to fight back in their opening match against Mansfield when they found themselves 2-1 down to the home side, however goals from new signings Vida, Espinosa and Bothroyd ensured a comfortable win for the South Coast team. Manager Craig Minter said on the match "The match went pretty much to plan in the end but I would've hoped for a better performance in goal from Gordon who let a few silly mistakes go through. Some good attacking football from my side and I hope to build from this during the season."

Newcastle United and tactically inept manager Matthew Webb turn over Spurs 2-1 tonight in a game where the scoreline flatters the London club' date=' as the Geordies dominate the game on all accounts.

Well done on scoring one of your massive 3 on target though. :rolleyes: Here is hoping there are many more wins to come.[/font']

You got lucky and that's it babe

;)

Div 3

WOLVES 8 CRAWLEY 0

Quite a pleasing start....

Casnos gets three as the Wolves promotion wagon gets off to the best possible launch. Found out we make 500k profit on home matches, which should exactly balance our away expenses - so need a cup run to build up a transfer kitty.

Posh started their Division 3 campaign with a superb 1-0 away win at Sheffield United. The home side did dominate but Loris Karius was in outstanding form and on loan Arsenal striker Yaya Sanogo struck the 1st half winner.

"It was a real gutsy display against a side that will be up there at the end of the season. Loris was outstanding but we did trouble them at the back I thought Sanogo and Gayle stretched them. It's a great start!", commented a pleased boss Lee Reynolds

Stoke get off to a promising start to the season edging Swansea 3-2. After going 3-0 up due to a fantastic hat trick by Tevez, who also was awarded MOM, the Swans pulled two goals back to set up a nervy last 15. Still a win is a win and Stoke edge the possession statistic which is pleasing.

Next task is Manchester City, even though this away from the fortress Britannia, there is hope due to their defeat to Sunderland.

Like most of Division 2 it was no different for the Addicks as they were unable to find the back of the net. Madrigal was relieved to walk off with pitch with a point after Wigan dominated each statistical category, but praised Guaita for his spectacular night in net for the club. With a midweek fixture against Hazr's Leicester City, a goal or two could possibly be a challenge.

A nice start to the campaign for Villa with a 2-0 win over Norwich, Man of the match Florenzi and Mick the Armenian were our scorers, good game Dave.

With only one game a draw in the league it is nice to get the three points.

I am taking bets on what turn Spurs and their expert manager actually get their first points on the board., my guess is turn 4 as I think they might get a point against West Brom.