Sign in to follow this  
Elohim

-=:English Championship 29673:=-

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=-

* I have also heard that Jozy Altidore is the love child of Michael Jackson and Bubbles.

* Cabaye's missus denies having bum fun with John Terry.

* Coloccini and Luiz deny using the same hairdresser as Side show Bob.

1383823_482896361819181_521679548_n.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMsC-hK-D5Fe-3Jx3vyw4l9HrNUEcOzZIxDn_HFSdv5PoTF9Gkvg

Arsenal announce Noisy will take over

Noisy (Forum) takes control of Arsenal on a Three year deal

This season Stan Kroenke expects you to mount a serious title challenge and belittle Tottenham at every opportunity you get.

Arsenal were founded in 1886 and play their home games at Emirates Stadium in London. The club is also known as The Gunners.

Hancock (Forum2) takes control of Fulham.

This season your Chairman expects you to qualify for a SMFA competition.

Fulham were founded in 1879 and play their home games at Craven Cottage in London. The club is also known as The Cottagers.

Fulham manager here :D, thanks to jkerrs & Noisy for the invites.

OLIVIER 1 NEW OWNER WEST HAM UNITED

West-Ham.png

West Ham United agree takeover with Belgian millionaire Olivier 1. Olivier 1 is a high profile figure in Belgium where he owns Club Brugge, one of the topteams of the Belgian Pro League.

A little surprise already: Toptalent and fans favourite Ravel Morrison can leave. Although the young lad is close to a call-up for England, owner Olivier 1 prefers other talents. Another Vincent Tan in the PL??...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-DMDUO0ERiiw0LkBfzSuYFV0dcNirRXK0xWzSOgLWhjD5Heeb

469937.jpg

Harriers announce new manager.

Kidderminster Harriers are delighted to announce ambitious Midlander Sky Blue Gould as the clubs manager on an initial 2 year contract.

Gould comes with a host of experience of managing clubs in the lower divisions and we hope we can bring us the success this club so badly wants.

Gould make a quick statement upon signing his contract.

It's good to be here. It's a club not too far away from my home so I'll settle well and look forward to the challenge. I'm not the most decorated manager around but I'm looking to win matches and in time get this team up the footballing ladder.

We will strive to make this side a Football League club but I know full well it won't be easy. The Conference is a tough division. Hopefully the fans are happy to have me and will give me time to make this club successful.

Transfer Headline - Don't touch my Lolley!

In Harriers transfer news, Gould has made it clear that talented youngster Joe Lolley will be remaining at the club "for at least the foreseeable future". Lolley was subject to a bid from QPR placed whilst the Conference side were unmanaged but that has since fell through.

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY QPR!!

Charlton Athletic: Future Kings of London?

Late Friday after signing on 20 year old Jeremy Madrigal as manager of Charlton Athletic who he self proclaimed as "Future Kings of London", it was announced that the supporters could expect a brand new starting XI by time the season starts next Sunday. Madrigal didn't say who might join the club but promised that things would be bigger here at The Valley.