-=:English Championship 29673:=-

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=-

Plays for Leeds. Been getting games consecutively for the past 3/4 months and he looks a tidy little player. Should get a nice ratings boost when he is reviewed... 80/82 somewhere in that region.

He looks a snip at £1m.. Shame that would be 1/3 of my budget gone... I'll take a look at how my transfer business goes then I may come back at you with an offer...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=- FA CUP TIES Arsenal - Chelsea Everton - Tamworth Watford - Leeds United Norwich City - Manchster City Preview Arsenal vs. Chelsea The quarterfinal has draw

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=- After replacing David Moyes, new manager Manchester United manager Ashley Holtom has wasted no time in getting to work on what Moyes failed to do - making th

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=- Plymouth have become the first promoted team this year!

Yeah' date=' Bentaleb i gonna be huge for us! Sherwood knows his youngsters ... and he's a great addition to an already overcrowded midfield ... rumours are flying about in Tottenham circles that Bentaleb's recent run might mean that either of Sigurdsson,Holtby or Capoue needs to leave ... if it came down to personal choice ... Siggy is the man to chop![/center']

Hear that Pardew?

pardew_1688985w.jpg

ALAAAAAN!

alan-pardew.jpg

Sigurdsson's for sale!!!

Alan-Pardew.jpg

There's one thing though

AlanPardew9.jpg

He's gonna cost more than £5million

Alan-Pardew-001.jpg

He looks a snip at £1m.. Shame that would be 1/3 of my budget gone... I'll take a look at how my transfer business goes then I may come back at you with an offer...

No worries mate... Pick him up in a few other GWs too. Not many people know about him and in English Championships you can pick him up as a free agent. 1400 minutes for Leeds this season and he's only 18.

Plays for Leeds. Been getting games consecutively for the past 3/4 months and he looks a tidy little player. Should get a nice ratings boost when he is reviewed... 80/82 somewhere in that region.

He is one ugly kid though. His SM profile photo is far from flattering' date=' looks like he took it at the hall of mirrors. You should try them mirrors Elo may make you look almost human. :P[/font']

First Signings for PNE

Leonardo BITTENCOURT has completed his move to Preston North End from Hannover 96

Chancel MBEMBA has completed his move to Preston North End from RSC Anderlecht

Eugenio MENA has completed his move to Preston North End from Santos

Nélson OLIVEIRA has completed his move to Preston North End from SL Benfica

The offer for Chris JOHNSTON of Kilmarnock from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I've taken over as Lincoln City' date=' I'm sitting on a nifty £3m. So if you fancy helping out my little side just either message me or throw in a bid.

My chairman wants me to mount a serious title challenge.. He's ambitious![/quote']

Welcome mate happy to sell Kyle Vassell for £35k at Posh, 70 FC. Not played loads yet but believe he will get a rise in the future and make a tidy profit.

uefa_supercup_man-utd_zenit.jpg

Di Maria Shines Again!

Ashley Holtom steered Manchester United to victory against Zenit.

Manchester United outclassed Zenit and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling SMFA Champions Cup Group A encounter.

Di María scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Strootman and Vidal were also amongst the goalscorers.

HUBOCAN brings down Arturo VIDAL with a tough challenge. Free kick to Manchester United. It looks just too far out for a shot. MESSI swings a cross towards the near post. The ball is into the path of HUMMELS who heads it powerfully at goal. GOAL!! - The keeper doesn't even get close. What a finish!

22735982-472.jpg

ANSALDI brings down MESSI in the penalty area with a badly timed challenge. Penalty to Manchester United! VIDAL steps up and goes for the top corner. GOAL!! - The keeper guesses wrong and the ball flies in.

article-2319812-19A24BD1000005DC-195_634x436.jpg

BUSQUETS plays a pass through to STROOTMAN. Driven shot from distance by STROOTMAN. GOAL!! - MALAFEEV looks on despairingly as the ball hits the back of the net.

Strootman-Goal-Roma.jpg

NEYMAR takes the ball through the midfield and curls one into the path of DI MARÍA. DI MARÍA shrugs of the challenges and finds himself with a shooting opportunity. He goes for the bottom corner. GOAL!! - The ball sneaks in.

Angel%2BDi%2BMaria

iAwesome . takes control of Brighton and Hove Albion.

Funny squad. :o Well' date=' they want me to gain promotion with this funny team.. I will not let them down. B)[/quote']

You should ask SM for the deals to be reversed as the idiot that signed them done so in a manner to ruin the club.

Welcome in and good luck.

Yeah' date=' Bentaleb i gonna be huge for us! Sherwood knows his youngsters ... and he's a great addition to an already overcrowded midfield ... rumours are flying about in Tottenham circles that Bentaleb's recent run might mean that either of Sigurdsson,Holtby or Capoue needs to leave ... if it came down to personal choice ... Siggy is the man to chop![/center']

We could use a creative #10. Send Siggy or Holtby Villa's way ;)

Just to make everyone aware that I;m still part of the setup with Hereford and it was someone else with the name of Eric Cantona whO quitted the setup and Jkerrs showed exactly what his level is by insitgating people against me and trying to make EC 30K a flop,sorry son not gonna happen.

Just to make everyone aware that I;m still part of the setup with Hereford and it was someone else with the name of Eric Cantona whO quitted the setup and Jkerrs showed exactly what his level is by insitgating people against me and trying to make EC 30K a flop' date='sorry son not gonna happen.[/quote']

And now you come and trashtalk Jkerrs here

:rolleyes:

Ouch :rolleyes:

Yeah cause he's a pathetic idiot trying to instigate people against me for no reason.

Like you are any better yourself calling him out like this on a completely separate thread that've got nothing to do with 30.000?

Please ... stop wasting everyones time and go back to the 30.000 thread and argue there.

Like you are any better yourself calling him out like this on a completely separate thread that've got nothing to do with 30.000?

Please ... stop wasting everyones time and go back to the 30.000 thread and argue there.

you're arguing I;m talking about this GW that I'm still part of this GW thats it.