Sign in to follow this  
Elohim

-=:English Championship 29673:=-

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=-

Welcome to all the new guys!

:D I shall be updating the first post in a wee minute!

I hope every player of yours breaks their leg! :D

I am also very happy to announce that Division 1 is completely full! And we've got my favourite mix ... forumers AND non-forumers!

:D

Guest FallenAngel

Was looking for a second side - so decided to give this a try - and as Blackburn were taken, opted for Derby County

Was looking for a second side - so decided to give this a try - and as Blackburn were taken' date=' opted for Derby County[/quote']

Welcome in mate!

------

48 sides taken, all the top sides are in the hands of forumers ... div 4 is empty of forumers ... other then that there's atleast 2 forumers in each division!

sports_england_tottenham-hotspur-football-club.png

-Eriksen shines in pre-season hammering-

Christian 'Fluffy' Bishop (Forum) steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Chesterfield.

Tottenham Hotspur outclassed Chesterfield and thrashed them 11 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Eriksen was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 5 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lamela and Kaboul were also amongst the goalscorers.

Whilst the game itself was only a mere pre-season friendly against a division 4 side...both me and the lads felt it necessary to start the season off with a bang, and my oh my, what a bang!

4 goals in 7 minutes, starting in the 14th and ending in the 21st minute and we were 4-0 up! We were then 5-0 up at halftime and we were flying high!

Eriksen bagged 2 FKs and an additional 3 goals aswell as assisting 3 goals meaning he had a part in 8/11 goals ... which is an amazing feat, even against a division 4 team!

Other then that, Holtby bagged a hattrick and might be an outsider to the starting XI this season, depending ofcourse on what players join from external clubs. Erik Lamela also shone quite early on with a brace!

All in all, it was the perfect way to start the season! 60% possession, 68 shots in total and a massive 37 shots on target! We dominated the game from start to finish and they stood absolutely no chance whatsoever!

The most interesting thing however was that our lone striker in Adebayor failed to do anything but a mere assist throughout the entire game which was quite a dissapointment!

Now we turn our gaze forward towards the game against AFC Telford United!

It'll be our absolute honour completely annhialating them at their own home ground tomorrow evening!

cq5dam.thumbnail.140.100.png

Beat Division 1 side West Brom 4-2 tonight.

The complete tank that is Rodolph Austin got the third goal and a MOTM performance.

First game against that estranged young man in the hotseat at Reading, Paul Smut.

You bunch of gypsies better stop bidding on my targets!!!

Started the friendlies with a 6-0 win at home to Hartlepool with Crouchy getting MOM. With the start of the season an age away it is likely that many faces will leave the Britannia! However, the punt, head and run game will continue.

Also, Traore comes in from Chelsea on loan to provide backup on the cheap to what will be a small squad.

Huddersfield town welcome the Galpharm messiah Dan Malone, been a long time since I managed Huddersfield, very good times taking them from D3 to the Promised land in 7046, only got one division to climb this time should be a piece of psssh?!

Late call from Villa was too good to turn down, Chairman offered me 99 Cherry Pops and a Lear Jet if I win the league, How could I refuse?

Beat Division 1 side West Brom 4-2 tonight.

The complete tank that is Rodolph Austin got the third goal and a MOTM performance.

First game against that estranged young man in the hotseat at Reading' date=' Paul Smut.

You bunch of gypsies better stop bidding on my targets!!![/quote']

hi everyone,

taken over reading and agreed a deal with Will, to take Gary Cahill off his hands, he will be our captain for the season.

21 other offers in place and we hope to have an 88 or 89 rated team in place to take on Kirky in the season opener, where we wish him the best of luck and no points.

Pretty much all of our players dropped in value' date=' we are so screwed :eek:[/quote']

Each and everyone of my players dropped in value when the setup went public ... Heurelho Gomes and Brad Friedel went from being worth 4.5 million each to 2.5 million :P

And the rest of my players went through something similar ... so I'm quietly confident and I do think I've won all 3 of my bids! :D

Pretty much all of our players dropped in value' date=' we are so screwed :eek:[/quote']

some of my players dropped whilst I was p/e my players last night, luckily I have checked and re bid but its cost me over a million to correct the bids.

why does this happen?

there hadn't been any player movement at the time it happened.

Each and everyone of my players dropped in value when the setup went public ... Heurelho Gomes and Brad Friedel went from being worth 4.5 million each to 2.5 million :P

And the rest of my players went through something similar ... so I'm quietly confident and I do think I've won all 3 of my bids! :D

Each and everyone of my players has dropped in value as well' date=' Rodallega went from 9.5m to 4.1m :o

some of my players dropped whilst I was p/e my players last night, luckily I have checked and re bid but its cost me over a million to correct the bids.

why does this happen?

there hadn't been any player movement at the time it happened.

Same here, haven't signed anyone and it's dropped anyway, I've revised all my bids but I've had to cut down on 2-3 players

I've only got 3 accepted bids atm - David Costas, Max Meyer and Ter Stegen. I'm certain that I've lost Meyer and Costas but I should get Ter Stegen though knowing my luck I'm not hopeful.

Just signed up with Grimsby. Initially was gonna go for a div3 team, but with all the loaned players, couldnt really see from the squad page who were in a better standing.

Another Div5 challenge..LOVE IT :)

P.S. Cheer's to JKerrs for heads-up!