-=:English Championship 29673:=-

Elohim

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=-

THiS GUY JUST OFFERED ME 5 MILLION FOR TOWNSEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOCK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL:p:p:p

The Sheffield United Chairman is not happy with this deal. The Sheffield United Chairman does not want to pay £150.0M. You will have to revise your offer.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I tried....

READING are waiting for their luck to run out, we are currently top of Div 2 with 50 points from their 18 games.

I expect a long winless run to start anytime soon.

another 10 days until the tb's end and the plan of selling off my better players might have to be revised.

Division 2

QPR 1-3 MILLWALL

Millwall continued his great moment and fairly beat 2nd placed QPR 3-1! We dominated the match, and our main stars shined. Quagliarella, James Rodriguez and Kokorin scored the goals, with Kokorin being named MOTM. With this win, Millwall jumped to 6th!

MILLWALL 1-1 Leicester City

17.141 supporters watched tonight's match, a new record at The Den, Millwall's home. Unfortunately, Millwall were not able to win the match, mostly due to a great performance from Bardi, Leicester's goalkeeper who was voted MOTM. Quagliarella scored our goal and was our best player. We kept our place in the play-off zone for now. Next we face AFC Bournemouth away, a tough challenge.

AFC Bournemouth 0-2 MILLWALL

Another important win for Millwall, to keep up our great moment! We're unbeaten in the last 5 matches, a new record for us. We dominated the match and benefited of the talent of James Rodriguez, who scored 2 beautifull free-kicks and was obviously MOTM. 5th placed now in Division 2.

A 3-2 win for us over Man City means we are just off the pace at the top' date=' pretty boring in here with hardly any posters though.[/quote']

Nice win mate, and very good campaing by your Villa. Indeed it would be great if people get more involved, and if more people get involved!

A 3-2 win for us over Man City means we are just off the pace at the top' date=' pretty boring in here with hardly any posters though.[/quote']
Nice win mate' date=' and very good campaing by your Villa. Indeed it would be great if people get more involved, and if more people get involved![/quote']

Ok.....

Sheffield United chasing the Butchers skirt tails :eek:

5 points behind but a very hungry pack just behind me :rolleyes:

Division 3 is where it's all happening! B)