-=:English Championship 29673:=-

Elohim

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=-

I've only got 3 accepted bids atm - David Costas' date=' Max Meyer and Ter Stegen. I'm certain that I've lost Meyer and Costas but I should get Ter Stegen though knowing my luck I'm not hopeful.[/quote']

Very surprised to say I got all 3 of them!

Max MEYER has completed his move to Fulham from Schalke for 168,000 plus Pajtim KASAMI and Omri ALTMAN . All other offers were turned down.
Marc-André TER STEGEN has completed his move to Fulham from Monchengladbach for 5,000,000 plus Maarten STEKELENBURG and Derek BOATENG . All other offers were turned down.
David COSTAS has completed his move to Fulham from Celta Vigo in a swap deal for Josh PRITCHARD and Jesse JORONEN . All other offers were turned down.

I'm absolutely delighted with Meyer and Ter Stegen! Also very happy with Costas but he's more of a riser than anything but the Ter Stegen and Meyer are huge talents, they're the future of Fulham :D

Also have an accepted bid

The offer for Torres ÓLIVER of Atlético Madrid from Fulham has been accepted along with other club offers. Atlético Madrid will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pretty confident of getting him as well but I'm not 100% certain I'll get him.

469937.jpg

Harriers start slow in transfer market.

With some teams going all guns blazing in the transfer market, you'd be forgiven for thinking that Kidderminster have been caught napping. It was announced yesterday that a deal had been agreed with Huddersfield for Daniel Carr but their manager decided to jump ship to Aston Villa. We here cannot understand why anyone would want to take charge of such a club but if he was being blackmailed it's ok.

There has been one deal completed though, with Pierce Sweeney joining from Reading. Sweeney is a 19 year old centre back who joins for a fee of £10,000.

155835.png

Sweeney - First in at Kidderminster

It is expected that the Conference side will announce more new additions in the coming days. Gould has been busy scouting targets and is reasonably sure that he will get the players he wants.

To work out if your accepted bid is the the one that gets the player ( when there are a few clubs accepted as well ) is it just a case of add the value of the players and cash !!!!

Highest bid wins ???

No, its what the club the players are moving to values your players at. If i offer a.player worth 5m to the opposing team and 5m my bid will be worth 10m to me, but they might value a.player at only 3m, leaving my total value of my bid at 8m. Now if an opponent offers a.nother worth 3m and 5m his bid amounts to 8m to him. Now if the opposing team values a.nother at 6m, his bid will be worth 11m and he will get the player.

No' date=' its what the club the players are moving to values your players at. If i offer a.player worth 5m to the opposing team and 5m my bid will be worth 10m to me, but they might value a.player at only 3m, leaving my total value of my bid at 8m. Now if an opponent offers a.nother worth 3m and 5m his bid amounts to 8m to him. Now if the opposing team values a.nother at 6m, his bid will be worth 11m and he will get the player.[/quote']

Is there anyway to work that out after deals accepted ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJi-LiLAgE_Zzvv1QHfnBZMa7oKj8mTwO3RfoOeJtNWx8E5a9-

Manager Hazr Poland has today been unveiled as the new manager at Leicester City Football Club. He is a manager with a very bright future, and has been very forward in voicing his confidence for the coming season. Will he deliver? Only time will tell.

Already made two nice signings for the Foxes:

Francesco BARDI has completed his move to Leicester City from Internazionale in a swap deal for Kasper SCHMEICHEL and Harry PANAYIOTOU . All other offers were turned down.

Top quality keeper who has a very bright future ahead of him.

Thorgan HAZARD has completed his move to Leicester City from Chelsea for £5,500,000

One of the brighest young players around brought in from Chelsea.

Stoke have reinforced their midfield with a the signing of Khedira with this their marquee signing, it looks like Stoke will be playing a defensive game in this coming season.

Stoke only want a 22 man squad for the season so expect opportunities to grab some players on loan. Not that are many to grab, nor are they good for the majority of teams.

RAVEL MORRISON SOLD TO DERBY COUNTY

Soccer---Carling-Cup---Fo-007.jpg

President Olivier 1 announced yesterday already that toptalent Ravel Morrison could leave the Hammers. The youngstar is very disappointed and doesn't want to react. He just wants to thank the amazing fans of West Ham.

Negotations with Chelsea led to anything. Chelsea did a last offer including Thorgan Hazard in the deal. Olivier 1 neglected, what he regretted afterwards ... Anyway West Ham agree a 5.500.000£ deal with Derby County for the midfielder.

Also talent Leo Chambers leaves West Ham for Oldham Athletic. The defenders hopes to get more minutes. West Ham United receives a fee of 1.500.000£. The fans are desperate with the new transfer policy...

dejected_west_ham_6_575810a.jpg

So let me get this right... I been given a warning for putting big pictures onto this thread ???

I'd advise you against posting private messages on public threads in the future. Consider it a warning.

Your SIGNATURE' date=' not the pictures you've posted. Which you clearly understood as you changed the sig. Done deal. If you've got an issue with it, PM me or one of the reds.[/i']

I'd advise you against posting private messages on public threads in the future. Consider it a warning.

Your SIGNATURE' date=' not the pictures you've posted. Which you clearly understood as you changed the sig. Done deal. If you've got an issue with it, PM me or one of the reds.[/i']

Whats the difference between big pictures on thread and on signature?

Everyone puts big pictures on thread, look below!

A polite, please keep signature small would of been ok... BUT giving me a warning !!!!!

Everyone puts big pictures on thread' date=' look below![/quote']

If you're having difficulties understanding, please have a look at the signature rules that I gave you the link to.

Everyone puts big pictures on thread' date=' look below!

A polite, please keep signature small would of been ok... BUT giving me a warning !!!!![/quote']

I refer you to the signature limit thread http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=32190

After missing out on signing David Costas, Middlesbrough can happily announce the signings of 3 future talents in Kingsley Coman (PSG), Anthony Martial (Monaco) and Sergi Darder (Malaga).

Manager Sean McEvoy had this to say,

"Im very happy to announce these signings, as they have all made an appearance for their old clubs. Im especially surprised to be able to prise Sergi Darder from Malaga as he had become a very important player for them in their midfield even at the age of 20, this kid is one for the future. At the moment we are awaiting medical results on a few players, but I should be announcing a few more new signings in the next 12 hours or so."

469937.jpg

Revolving door begins to turn

After a slow first few hours, Kidderminster Harriers are delighted to announce that 4 players are now at the training ground having medicals. Gould has gone north of the border for his signings finding these players in the SPL. He hopes they can adapt to life in the Conference.

Marley Watkins

38670.jpg

With 3 other teams blinded by celebrity Ben Greenhalgh formerly known as "Football's Next Star", Harriers swooped in to buy team-mate Watkins. The attack minded wide midfielder joins in a straight swap with Michael Gash departing.

Robbie Muirhead

69050.jpg

At just 17 years of age, Muirhead has plenty of potential and has already seen game time in the SPL at Kilmarnock. Another straight swap sees Anthony Malbon go the other direction.

Sam Nicholson

68706.jpg

Another talented midfielder and another straight swap with Ryan Rowe on his way to Scotland. Nicholson is best suited to play wide left and should get plenty of opportunities this season.

Sean Kelly

63649.jpg

Nicholson will have to build up an on pitch relationship with Sean Kelly who joins from St.Mirren. Kelly is a left back who could well be seen overlapping his fellow Scot down the left side.

Archived