-=:English Championship 29673:=-

Elohim

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=-

That's true - they did well.

We had one ruled out for off-side too:) before your mob got a highly dubious penalty right on half time.

We'll both go up though' date=' I think[/quote']

I certainly hope so.... managed to get back into 2nd spot for now.... Although i need to start catching that Goal Difference back up again!!! :eek:

I fear what I'm doing may cripple me financially short term but they'll be worth an absolute fortune after T/B's (hopefully...maybe).

Already signed Dan Harding' date=' an 80 rated LB/LM

[img']http://cdn.soccerwiki.org/images/player/898.jpg[/img]

And now 4 more accepted bids;

Jonathan Tinhan - RB/RM - 80

Brian Howard - LM/CM - 80

Robert Earnshaw - FWD - 82

Leyti N'Diaye - CB - 82

42455.jpg72.jpg1963.jpg3901.jpg

N'Diaye is a big risk as he doesn't have a club in the real world but he costs just £1.1m and IF he can keep his rating long enough he'll be worth over £4m.

Man this is a risk!

Fortune favour's the Brave ;)

D3

Wolves hit seven to stay top of the league.

I was on the road for three days with no internet access - so the computer drafted in Lee Evans to replace a suspended player.

The lad is 70 rated .... and bags himself a hat-trick...now there's something you don't see every day.

103 goals scored now in 29 matches - the same number as those lightweights from Sheffield United who sit in 2nd .

Earwig O, earwig O, earwig O....

Was hoping to have Fabio Aurelio in before tonights games but the bid's been stuck on accepted for an eternity now. Oh well, he'll be here soon enough.

I guess you could say Aurelio is another risky signing but he should keep his 82 by the simple fact that he's just officially retired if reports are to be believed so that should now be his end rating.

Also have an accepted bid on Umut Gundogan, 23 year old midfielder. Should push the squad value up to £25m which is pretty handy for D5.

Crystal Palace outclassed Cardiff City and thrashed them 7 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Hamsik was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Huntelaar was also on the scoresheet for his side.

All those goals

I can't keep my Tamworth. It was a good club, but I calculated the figures and it's going into debt. Gonna have to transfer my job to Luton.

Edit: It's been offered to the Hereford United manager. I can only hope he doesn't take it.

Also what exactly happens when you go into debt? I've never really gone into debt before?

I can't keep my Tamworth. It was a good club' date=' but I calculated the figures and it's going into debt. Gonna have to transfer my job to Luton.

Edit: It's been offered to the Hereford United manager. I can only hope he doesn't take it.

Also what exactly happens when you go into debt? I've never really gone into debt before?[/quote']

Nothing happens u just have an unhealthy economi then u wont be fired as u could some time back

I can't keep my Tamworth. It was a good club' date=' but I calculated the figures and it's going into debt. Gonna have to transfer my job to Luton.

Also what exactly happens when you go into debt? I've never really gone into debt before?[/quote']

You can't bid for a player when you're in debt.

Funny how a inexperienced manager set tactics for Luton' date=' left for 28 days, but in that time got from sixth to second place. They should really make it so it is harder to win if you leave for a while. And I'm just sitting here having trouble trying to get into the playoffs.[/quote']

This happened in one of the GW im in but he actually ended winning division 1 and then a couple days after he quit due to the not logging in for 30 days

Tamworth near the playoffs with a win. They are currently 2 points behind 6th placed Macclesfield Town. Tamworth is doing a final push for promotion. Will they be able to achieve it? They face 1st placed Aldershot Town in two days.

I'll be rooting for ya Kika...dont want Hannah running away with it do we :P

Kika "The Master" Derbyshire(Arsenalisbest Forum) steered Tamworth to victory against Southport.

Tamworth outclassed Southport and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.

Väyrynen was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cidoncha was also on the scoresheet for his side.

We are in the playoff zone!