-=:English Championship 29673:=-

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=- FA CUP TIES Arsenal - Chelsea Everton - Tamworth Watford - Leeds United Norwich City - Manchster City Preview Arsenal vs. Chelsea The quarterfinal has draw

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=- After replacing David Moyes, new manager Manchester United manager Ashley Holtom has wasted no time in getting to work on what Moyes failed to do - making th

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=- Plymouth have become the first promoted team this year!

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=-

A fat 5-1 win for Millwall tonight! We beat unmanaged Blackpool with ease. We're 4th placed, already 10 points ahead of 7th, so it looks like we will be fighting for promotion this season, most likely via play-offs, considering we're 8 points behind 2nd place. Whatever happens in future, it's a great first season for Millwall.

Peterborough United are under going talks with three top English players, with names like Connor Wickham, Nathan Redmond and more young up coming stars its now time for some of the well known names to join Cole, Ferdinand and Young are all in talks more news on this over the next 24h.

90x90bolton-wanderers.gif

Bolton appoints Justin to make a come back to the Premier League

This morning Bolton Wanderers appointed their new manager in the name of Justin. He has been given 10 matches in order to finish up on the promotional position failing in which will result in his sacking. Justin is confident of completing the objective as he says that the Trotters have a good team and can easily climb up in the table in the remaining matches. Bolton is currently 8th with just 3 points behind 6th place Brighton & Hove Albion.

The offer for Ashley COLE of Dortmund from Peterborough United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Starting to get game time again with a top four squad who have been up there all season see him with Chelsea next season still and still fighting for first team football a easy signing for my squad who are damed in Div 3 football for another season. Rowe 80 and Gayle 83 are leaving with a not needed 4m for the English LB ratted 92 a real nice deal for my squad.

The offer for Ashley YOUNG of Stade Rennais from Peterborough United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another easy deal the left or right sidded 91 ratted star is joining for just over 9.2m a nice deal for my squad who will get a real nice come back on the value of the diving king.

The offer for Rio FERDINAND of Paris Saint-Germain from Peterborough United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The old gard who will become next seasons cap for my squad he is joining with young star Ntep and Donaldson leaving I see Ferdinand having one more solid season in him but could not turn down the chance of one of the all time best CB's ratted 91 to join my squad.

Over all I have to say the three deals will be very much needed for my squad the cash back on Cole and Young will be great in my progect at Posh as well look to put together a team for a top half fininsh in the Championship with in the next two seasons.

Plymouth have become the first promoted team this year!

Ya what??

Already...I thought we were only half-way through lol!!!

Congrats mate, your obviously doing a great job at beautiful Plymouth (had a stag night there last weekend, an it was awesome :D)

Harry Redknapp steered Peterborough United to victory against Leyton Orient.

Peterborough United beat Leyton Orient 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Assombalonga scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Redmond and Barnett were also amongst the goalscorers.

My first team is starting to look real nice now.

The invincible Bolton

Just about a week ago when Justin was appointed new manager of Bolton Wanderers, they were 3 points behind Brighton. Now after 10 days since joining, Bolton are 4 points ahead of Brighton. This came with scorelines like 0-0, 6-0, 3-0, 3-0. Justin's Bolton looks a devastating force marching on towards their ultimate goal of returning to the Premier League. Teams like Huddlesfield, Leed & Sheffield Wed. have been faced this deadly force & knows exactly how this team looks like on the field. Gervinho, Kruse & Guarin have been curse for their opponents by scoring 2, 2 & 5 goals in last 4 matches respectively.

To add on to the tally is the record that Bolton is yet to conceed a goal under Justin's management. Jimenez Roberto hasn't let the ball go into the Bolton's net for more than 550minutes. Thats a record by itself. Next on the line is Niall Taylor's QPR. Can QPR manage to break the deadlock at Bolton's end?

Millwall beat Barnsley 4-1 tonight. Hulk MOTM! It's very unlikely to actually happen, but we're still pushing for 2nd place! We're 4th placed, 8 points above 2nd. 6 matches to play. Who knows... Anyway, we will be playing the play-offs for sure. Hopefully we will manage to get promoted to Division 1 :rolleyes:

d3

WOLVES 5 POSH 0

A tonking of serious proportions for play-off challenging Posh.

Casnos did the damage, as Wolves now need just 3 more points out of the last 15 to get promoted. 10 unbeaten for us, a new club record.

It was obvious that this club stood head and shoulders above the rest of div 3 with the money (£20m) and gates (30,000) at its disposal.

The squad I was able to put together would have challenged in div 2 and probably avoided relegation in div 1, tbh.

That said, you still have to get the points on the board and Sheff Utd and Brentford have been snapping at our heels all season.

RANGERS SHOT DOWN UNDER THE RANGE

Bolton Wanderers managed to gain another strong victory this time by defeating Queens Park Rangers by 4-0. So now Justin's Bolton hasn't conceeded a goal in last 5 matches an is on an unstoppable run which takes them 6 points ahead of Wigan Athletic. Surely Bolton has also secured the playoff spot with just 4 matches more to go. The next match against 5th placed Leicester can take them up to 5th. Can they keep on this unstoppable run for 4 more games?

Millwall beat Watford (2nd) 4-2 tonight! Great, we're now only 2 points behind 2nd place! :DRondon scored an hattrick on his debut for us! Unfortunately he also picked up an injury and he wont be playing anymore this season :( Our beast Hulk scored the other goal and was voted MOTM!

We sold James Rodriguez for 20.1M to Monaco, because he was injured until the end of the season and we needed to add some depth to our team for this important final part of the season. We're trying to push for 2nd place to gain direct promotion to Division 1. So our new players are:

Mehmet Topal

89 rated CB/DM

Jay Rodriguez

87 rated AMCRL/CF

Salomon Rondon

89 rated CF

Three great players we managed to get for CV! This will help us a lot i hope. Rondon helped us to win tonight at least! Topal and Rodriguez will help us in the next matches!

Let's go Millwall, yes we can! B)