-=:English Championship 29673:=-

Elohim

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=-

Looks like I've pipped to Marco Reus. SM performed that annoying habit of accepting bids on a player as soon as a second bid is placed on him' date=' thus not giving me time to alter my bid at all :mad:[/b']

Will do a full update on Scouse transfer activity shortly

I've honestly never had this happen to me ... I would want it to happen to me right now tho but meh ... no luck for the fluffy one!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FallenAngel

Klaassen and Ormeruo arrive at Derby

with Sergi Roberto, Jose Rodriguez, Ruben Vezo, Ravel Morrison, Pablo Insua and Alphonse Areola on their way

sports_england_tottenham-hotspur-football-club.png

-The lost son returns home a Hero-

After a day or two at the frenzy transfermarket, we can now proudly present the first 2 players that have joined Tottenham Hotspur for the upcoming season!

These are two players that we feel will contribute ALOT to the team. These are also two players that we think and hope will continue to develop whilst at the club and evolve into world class stars!

We will start off with the lesser of the two signings first, keeping the good one for later ofcourse ;)

Ilkay-Gundogan-Dortmund-Borussia+Dortmund.jpg

Ilkay GÜNDOĞAN has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Dortmund for 2,550,000 plus Júnior PAULINHO and Brad FRIEDEL

The total fee landed on 20.000.000. A fee that we were happy to pay, Brad Friedel isn't what he used to be and Paulinho is the one of Spurs midfielders that we thought we could do without, the other would be Démbéle but really, Juventus did not want him (I shall come back to the Démbéle story later in this post!)

But yes, 20.000.000 was the fee paid and 20.000.000 was minimum what Gündogan is worth...atleast here. We have alot of faith in this young midfielder and we're looking to pair him up with 'The Beast' on the central midfield!

Gündogan was very happy to join us as he's been a fan for quite some time and told our representatives that he's been waiting for us to contact him, a very flattering remark from a player of his calibre!

It's not likely that we'll see Gündogan in action until a few games into the season as the manager wants to experiment a bit with the midfielders before he settles on a permanent formation!

DonkeyKong.jpg

Gareth BALE has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Real Madrid for 15,000,000 plus Nacer CHADLI and Jermain DEFOE
Tottenham Hotspur have broken their transfer record by signing Gareth BALE from Real Madrid for 15,000,000 plus Nacer CHADLI and Jermain DEFOE

And here we have him ladies and gentlemen! THE LOST SON! THE ONE AND ONLY .... GARETH BAAAAAALE!

I was both glad and shocked that our bid for Gareth remained uncontested throughout the time he was available, sure, it was a steep fee to pay but one I gladly did!

Nacer Chadli is a player that I've been so wrong about! He should've stayed in Eredivisie!

I was happy to get rid of the waste of space but a tad sad that I had to part with Defoe! However, I'd do anything to get my hands on my little monkey!!! :D

_______

Onto the Démbéle thingy ... I can't believe I lost out on POGBA!!! ... How the hell did Burnley win him?! ... rant over

:P

cq5dam.thumbnail.140.100.png

Posh can finally annouce that a number of deals have been agreed particularly with a batch of young dutch players.

Bilal Basacikoglu arrives from SC Heerenveen in a swap deal which see Daniel Kearns move in the opposite direction.

250062057.jpg

The Netherlands U-19 international is earmarked as a future star and is making an impact at SC Heerenveen.

Stefano Denswil arrives from Ajax for a fee of £840k plus Mark Little moving in the opposite direction.

250013853.jpg

The Dutch U-21 is a no nonsence defender and has been playing fairly regularly for Ajax this season.

Jorrit Hendrix arrives from PSV in a straight swap with Nathaniel Knight-Percival.

250042712.jpg

Jorrit is captain of the Dutch U-19's and has forced his way into the PSV side and has a great future.

And finally............

Dwight Gayle returns to the Posh after a deal of just over £3.4m was agreed tonight

Dwight-Gayle_2924437.jpg

"I'm delighted to get him. He's a goalscorer and was superb here before", said a delighted Posh boss Lee Reynolds.

Reynolds is hoping to add more players including loan signing to bolster his squad ahead of the opener next week.

Yeah' date=' you bid ramires and whatnot for Pogba? Roughly 18 million? I just said what my bid was worth! -.-[/quote']

Oh sorry I did not realise that. Thought that was just what you bid for Gundogan!

Either way, how did Burnley get him :eek:

Good to see a couple of the biggest D2 sides in the set-up trying to outbid D5 sides for players rated under 75 (aka the players us little clubs NEED to build any sort of sustainable side). Some things never change ey. B)

I would love this to be cut out, unfortunately it happens all too often :(

I can't see a problem with any manager backing a hunch to buy a young player - regardless of what division they're in.

If a div 1 guy wants to bid 2m for a 75 then it's just a part of the game we at smaller clubs have to accept. It's what happens in real life anyway

There's a difference between a D1/D2 manager buying a 75 rated prospect who could make it to the big time and a D1/D2 manager buying a guy rated 72 who won't even see an 80+ rating (making them useful for a high division club) for 2 years.

For a set-up to be successful, the little clubs need managers. The most renowned set-ups on this game are the full ones. If little teams can't give themselves a tiny chance by getting the small risers and making a little money, those clubs will become unmanaged.

I'll just get on with it, I always do, but the point needed to be made because a lot of managers will shy away from this set-up if only little teams remain available and there are no affordable players for them to begin bridging the gap with.

There's a difference between a D1/D2 manager buying a 75 rated prospect who could make it to the big time and a D1/D2 manager buying a guy rated 72 who won't even see an 80+ rating (making them useful for a high division club) for 2 years.

For a set-up to be successful' date=' the little clubs need managers. The most renowned set-ups on this game are the full ones. If little teams can't give themselves a tiny chance by getting the small risers and making a little money, those clubs will become unmanaged.

I'll just get on with it, I always do, but the point needed to be made because a lot of managers will shy away from this set-up if only little teams remain available and there are no affordable players for them to begin bridging the gap with.[/quote']

I suppose one exception might be buying a 60 rated backup GK. Why should any club pay more than it has to in order to meet the GW rule on having 2 keepers?

Also, what if a div 2 side needed some cheap players to bulk up the squad numbers - allowing them to do bigger deals , perhaps involving double player swaps, without going under the 21 squad size?

I think there's no other reasons why a big side would buy a <75 anyway?

Give us an example of a deal that shows this happening:)

I suppose one exception might be buying a 60 rated backup GK. Why should any club pay more than it has to in order to meet the GW rule on having 2 keepers?

Also' date=' what if a div 2 side needed some cheap players to bulk up the squad numbers - allowing them to do bigger deals , perhaps involving double player swaps, without going under the 21 squad size?

I think there's no other reasons why a big side would buy a <75 anyway?

Give us an example of a deal that shows this happening:)[/quote']

Both teams I've spotted have over 30 players, both are bidding for outfield players. One most certainly bid after the D5 club (I know because the D5 club is my own).

I won't name players or anything but one is uncapped at league level...and a D2 club want him? Scratched my head at that one.

Oh well, it happens, luckily I have the time to scout another 10 players for every 1 I'm outbid on. I just worry about similar situations with managers who are a little less patient shall we say. I like the lower league challenges, some just put up with them to be in a forum set-up, and I don't know if they'd stick with it if they start losing 70-74 rated guys to big budget teams.

Millwall News

the offer for james rodríguez of as monaco from millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

the offer for papastathopoulos sokratis of dortmund from millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

the offer for stéphane ruffier of as saint-etienne from millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

the offer for ander iturraspe of athletic club from millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

the offer for carlos eduardo of fc porto from millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

the offer for diogo figueiras of sevilla from millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
the offer for denís suárez of barcelona from millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

the offer for bernardo silva of sl benfica from millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

the offer for iuri medeiros of sporting cp from millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

the offer for julien de sart of standard liège from millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

the offer for jordan lukaku of rsc anderlecht from millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Oh sorry I did not realise that. Thought that was just what you bid for Gundogan!

Either way' date=' how did Burnley get him :eek:[/quote']

Haha oh damn so it was! I bid 20.000.000 for both Gundogan and Pogba tho! It was Dembele+Gomes+6ish million for Pogba, which was worth 20.000.000 only way I can see Burnley winning him is for the Juve chairman to severely overrate the Burnley players :-P

Archived