-=:English Championship 29673:=-

Elohim

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=-

Some transfer activity at Craven Cottage:

Torres ÓLIVER has completed his move to Fulham from Atlético Madrid for 2,404,000 plus Aaron HUGHES and Matthew BRIGGS . All other offers were turned down.

Really happy to get him, huge talent and I"m a big fan of him as well. He'll be a starter for us as well..

The offer for Niko GIESSELMANN of Furth from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Huge riser, I'm expeting a +6/7 for him.

The offer for Jonathan TAH of Hamburg from Fulham has been accepted along with other club offers. Hamburg will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another incredibly talented young player, there's only one other bidder but I'm pretty confident that my bid is worth more than it so I think I'll get him.

The offer for Juan BERNAT of Valencia from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The next Jordi Alba...I'm also expecting a +2 for him soon.

You know what they say...save the best for last ;)

The offer for Antoine GRIEZMANN of Real Sociedad from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

GRIEZMANN! BOOM!

Well' date=' a frustrating opening round of transfers for Tamworth with just Markoutz coming in.

Lost out on 8 players to Bristol who put in late bids on all my 10K targets (for 11K) and lost out also on Greenhalgh to Liverpool!

Time to go again though I suppose :rolleyes:[/font']

I have noticed Greenhalgh has been bought in a lot of my other set ups.

strange that he couldn't get in the Ebbsfleet side that was relegated from the conference last year.

just how much will he rise at Inverness, cant be a lot and surely only worth anything to div 4 & 5.

Guest FallenAngel

Any of the big clubs got any 84+ under 21 players that need loaning out to Derby. will definitely get some game time due to the heavy schedule I have.

Guest FallenAngel

some of Reading's signings so far are-

WEIDENFELLER

BACCA

SAN JOSE

MUNTARI

DEVIC

BADELJ

TOROSIDIS

nice signings. I'm getting a bit worried about my team of mainly 82-84 rated wannabe's:D

I've now got accepted bids on Varane, Thauvin and El Shaarawy. Varane I'm certain I've lost and there's a good chance I'll withdraw out of him before he completes his move but El Shaarawy I think I've won the bid, we'll know for sure in a bit anyway. As for Thauvin, I'm not really sure but I think I've lost him as well

WOLVES TRANSFERS

Got our main target, Emre Can - a future German skipper in the making.

Also picked up

Benzia

Batshuayi

As our main strikers and

Max Arnold, Leitner and Koen Casteels in uncontested bids - which was a bonus

Finally, got Juan Narvaez from Madrid - a next gen prodigy

nice signings. I'm getting a bit worried about my team of mainly 82-84 rated wannabe's:D

thanks, I also have a couple of 88's , an 86 ,two 85's in as well.

then I'm hoping 2 90's get accepted soon.

im in for Gabi but that bid is close.

I should get a first team of 16 rated 86-91 , averaging 88?

I havnt worried too much about risers, gone for cheaper players that wont drop in 10 weeks.

the whole squad will be p/exchanged.

looking at the players you still have, you should be able to get an 86/87 first team together, good luck.

Guest FallenAngel

looking at the players you still have' date=' you should be able to get an 86/87 first team together, good luck.[/quote']

I know. But stupidly I decided to run with a 21and under transfer policy for my original transfers. So everyone costs twice as much.

Good luck to you as well mate

Archived