-=:English Championship 29673:=-

Elohim

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=-

Stoke have been very busy in the transfer market - not sure if it has been successful or not, only time will tell.

The names that have been brought in are Carvalho, Rodrigo, Son, Tevez, Veltman, Propper, Poli, Desto, Khedira, Nagatoma, Susaeta, K.Hazard.

All players under 75 are available for loan and were only bought to make up the numbers during this initial transfer period.

Stoke are still in the search of players to complete the managers optimal 22 man squad for the start of the season.

A single signing in so far at Grimsby:

64143.jpg

Alessandro Capello

Rather lucky to get him, as the other team who bid on him offered straight cash...where my bid fell short, after the player value drop by around 40k.

Have no-less than 16 other bids accepted on players, all should turn a decent profit :)

Gone for a different approach this time out, thinking more for the next round of transfers. Which is kinda cool..as im not signing the same players lol.

Not expecting much from the season, but hopefully can maybe make a push for play-offs in the second half of season.

The only thing that concerns me so far about this set-up...is the ridiculous amount of players out on loan so early on! Im not sure if most were done by SM (RL loans), or if managers loaned out players to non-managed clubs :confused:

The thing that put me off managing in Div3 an Div4, was that most the clubs had like 6 or 7 players already on loan. Like I said, I dont know if it was like that anyways...

Eitherways, this looks like a very promising set-up B)

Good work Elo :)

The only thing that concerns me so far about this set-up...is the ridiculous amount of players out on loan so early on! Im not sure if most were done by SM (RL loans)' date=' or if managers loaned out players to non-managed clubs :confused:

The thing that put me off managing in Div3 an Div4, was that most the clubs had like 6 or 7 players already on loan. Like I said, I dont know if it was like that anyways...[/color']

Eitherways, this looks like a very promising set-up B)

Good work Elo :)

You cannot loan out to unmanaged until after the first match.

I am afraid the amount of loans is just the state of the game these days. Lower league clubs can rarely afford fees and thus rely on loans or freebies.

Delighted to say I've won the race to sign Matt Green. The 71 rated striker will join for 60k. Seems like a lot but he's playing Championship football so he's absolutely guaranteed to go to around 77.

22616.jpg

Matt Smith

Not sure why he was a free agent, did the Birmingham manager release him at the start of the set-up?

Still, glad to get him.

Also managed to snap up a second free agent by the name of Austin Lipman. 72 rated attacker. On the books at Arsenal, been on loan in Conference South. Bit of a punt really but who knows, might pay off.

71040.jpg

Cost me 49k and is worth 130k at the moment so instant profit regardless.

I'm genuinely shocked right now :eek:

Raphaël VARANE has completed his move to Fulham from Real Madrid for 5,600,000 plus Dimitar BERBATOV and Sascha RIETHER . All other offers were turned down.

When I added the CV of the players I offered it was only 18m and Newcastle's offer looked much better than mine, I'm not complaining though, Varane at Craven Cottage! :D

Stephan EL SHAARAWY has completed his move to Fulham from AC Milan for 1,800,000 plus Fernando AMOREBIETA and Steve SIDWELL

Looks like I overpaid but there was another bidder, Watford whose bid was only a mil or two below my offer but they withdrew their offer. Really happy to get El Shaa, he'll spearhead our attack this season.

Florian THAUVIN has completed his move to Fulham from Olympique Marseille for 1,200,000 plus Ashkan DEJAGAH and Giorgos KARAGOUNIS . All other offers were turned down.

Another player I'm surprised to get, Chelsea's offer was a bit higher than mine yet I still got him, luck is actually on my side this time around!! :eek:;)

689.png

Things are not easy for Millwall... Our targets keeps getting interest from other teams, and we're inevitably being outbided, because our resources are scarce. But we will keep finding solutions! We want to become one of the good teams of Division 2. We already get the likes of James Rodriguez, our big star, so happy to get him :D , Sokratis, our defensive leader, Ruffier, our guardian and Iturraspe, a solid DM and potential riser. 4 great and high rated players. We also managed to bring in Carlos Eduardo, Porto's new sensation, and Denis Suarez, a top talent of Barça, alongside two of the most promising portuguese players, Bernardo Silva and Iuri Medeiros, and two great young risers from Belgian League, Julian De Saart and Jordan Lukaku. We still want to bring in more 4 or 5 middle/high rated player, players to be starters in our team, and we're working on it. Come on Lions!

I'm genuinely shocked right now :eek:

Another player I'm surprised to get' date=' Chelsea's offer was a bit higher than mine yet I still got him, luck is actually on my side this time around!! :eek:;)[/quote']

Well done mate. Still not sure how, but I am sure he will do more for you :)

TRANSFER HELL

Like Millwall, I seem to be outfought on most targets I go for with Wolves.

The horrid part is that when I fail to get a key player it concertinas through the rest of my strategy. One or two players come back to me as my bid has failed, and they are usually the ones I was prepared to let go first (ie they're rubbish)

Then I have to identify a new target and re-shuffle the cash and players to be offered.

I usually cock it up and have no idea what my Wolves squad will look like when all the dust has settled

Sometimes I get so confused I end up buying 6 strikers and having no defenders on my books.

You cannot loan out to unmanaged until after the first match.

I am afraid the amount of loans is just the state of the game these days. Lower league clubs can rarely afford fees and thus rely on loans or freebies.

Thanks mate, thats good to know :)

sports_england_tottenham-hotspur-football-club.png

-Spurs sign new and interesting LB-

After losing out on central midfielder Paul Pogba yesterday, the Spurs gaffer took a long while and thought and thought and thought about what he wanted to do with the team. He realized that his team needed a few more finishing touches before heading into the new season.

He discussed it at lenght with his staff and came to the conclusion that the weakest position in the team were Left-Back. A position that was covered by Danny Rose who had a somewhat successful last season at failures Sunderland..thus, a new LB was needed and the choice fell on Rico!!

009805961.jpg

The offer for Ricardo RODRÍGUEZ of VfL Wolfsburg from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

It's a player that I've got great faith in and that I know will make it big internationally! Alot of big clubs are after his signature and hopefully he'll choose the right club and go from there

:P

Either way he's ten times the LB that Rose is and he'll fit in perfectly to the team, hopefully!

There are strange rumours circulating that Rodriguez would be named captain upon his arrival, if these rumours are true, we'll have to see tomorrow!

cq5dam.thumbnail.140.100.png

Aston Villa paraded 10 of their new signings in a friendly with Alfreton Town, 8431 fans turned up to get a glimpse of some of the new lads.

Villa lined up

~Cabalerro~

Bacuna~Garay~Isimat-Mirin~Castan

Bakkali~Kramer~Isco~Iturbe

Pizzaro~Cavani

Villa put on a show as expected with Kramer, Cavani, Bacuna, Garay all on the scoresheet along with man of the match Isco who netted a hattrick, Cavani and Pizzaro also grabbed an assist but the creativity came from Iturbe who bagged himself four assists.

Boss SMH said it was a good run out for his side as we look to try and gel them together, the 7-1 scoreline was immaterial it was just getting the lads together that will benefit them before the new season starts, we have scouts all over the globe and hope to announce another few signings tomorrow or the day after as we get ready for the new season.

Fans are said to be happy with the new signings, especially Isco & Cavani.

When asked if he thought Spurs could win the league this season, Villa manager SMH joked "yeah and Tupac and Micheal Jackson will watch the presentation of it from there pad on the moon."

When asked if he thought Spurs could win the league this season' date=' Villa manager SMH joked "yeah and Tupac and Micheal Jackson will watch the presentation of it from there pad on the moon."[/b']

The Spurs gaffer wishes to weigh in and agree with the Villa gaffer!

Amazingly, I managed to sign all but ONE of the players I bid on in the first round of transfers :eek:

That means that I have wound up with a team I am delighted with at Leicester :D

Have a balanced team mixed with youth like: T. Hazard, Bardi, Imbula, Knoche, Onazi, Mitrovic. And class and experience in players like: Van Buyten (new club captain), Sahin, Lima and our last signing whom has yet to put pen to paper and sign :D

Things are looking up for the Foxes.

Koke is the main man for Sunderland

152037_849646_koke_besar.jpg

It hasn't been fantastic transfer window so far for Sunderland,but i'm absolutely delighted to be able to bring Koke. My main target from the start and not really overpaying with 4m+Lee Cattermole+N'diaye heading to Madrid.

Apart from Koke, Sunderland also signed Nicolas Murru,Alex Telles,Rocha Mayke,Danilo D'Ambrosio,Pesqueira Josue,Memphis Depay,Luis Muriel,Federico Marchetti.

You can see the pattern here,i plan to replace this aging but awful Sunderland squad with young-ish player who have potential to improve in the future. And Marchetti will bring quality to goalkeeper area who has been missing Simon Mignolet

MEN.jpg

a4b34927db903e57a8fa1c39d99856cc.jpeg

After replacing David Moyes, new manager Manchester United manager Ashley Holtom has wasted no time in getting to work on what Moyes failed to do - making this club his own.

There have been seven new arrivals at Old Trafford.

David-Alaba.jpg

-David Alaba comes in for Patrice Evra & Phil Jones-

silva.jpg

-Thiago Silva comes in for £8m, Rio Ferdinand & Nani-

mats-hummels-pictures-2.jpg

-Mats Hummels comes in for £2m, Nemanja Vidic & Fabio-

250005342.jpg

-Kevin Strootman comes in for £3m & Tom Cleverley-

112341VIDAL%20WEB.jpg

-Arturo Vidal comes in for £3.5m, Antonio Valencia & Darren Fletcher-

article-2381583-1B125914000005DC-414_634x460.jpg

-Neymar comes in for £3m & Robin Van Persie-

-Lionel Messi comes in for £8.5m, Wayne Rooney & Jonny Evans-

manutd_zps5105c386.jpg

Looking to replace Carrick & Kagawa at some point, I have a lot to work with, with Fellaini, Hernandez, Anderson, Smalling, Young, Welbeck, Giggs etc.

Bring on the season!!

ManUtd-tunnel.jpg

Posh have added the permanent transfer of Ricardo Esgaio to their ranks

115734_ori_ricardo_esgaio.jpg

The highly rated Portugese U-20 international can play anywhere down the right hand side. The fee agreed was £615k plus Nathaniel Mendez-Laing moving to Sporting Lisbon.

Nick Powell and Yaya Sanogo have completed season long loan deals from Man Utd and Arsenal.

Nick-Powell.jpg

Yaya-Sanogo.jpg

"I'm delighted to have acquired these new signings and with more to follow the re-building is far from complete" added Posh boss Reynolds.

Jorrit Hendrix up 4 already 76>80:cool:

Archived