-=:English Championship 29673:=-

Elohim

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=-

Crystal Palaces second wave of players joining the club:

3302.jpg2580.jpg62616.jpg68648.jpg65089.jpg

Players brought league wise:

Italian league players: 5(First wave)+1(Second wave)

Spanish league players :1(First wave)+3(Second wave)

German league players: 2

French league players: 1(First wave)+1(Second wave)

American league players :1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its been a long wait but finally Behrami joins Reading, players values changing meant I had to re-bid and that meant other transfers arrived leading to my players values dropping again and so on, thankfully no one put in a bid in the meantime.

a big thanks to Will for allowing us to delay our deal for Gary cahill, so not to have our players values drop even further.

two 87's accepted as well as the two 90's mentioned.

hope to get one more 88.

that should leave us with

1- 91

2- 90

1-89

8- 88

2- 87

2- 86

2- 85.

should be enough to get us into the play offs, anything less and I might be sacked

Middlesbrough can announce the signings of 7 new players,

Robert Kenedy

Jurgen Locadia

Alcantara Rafinha

Jordan Amavi

Pinheiro Toze

Cedric Hountondji

Murara Neto

Very happy with signing a new starting GK in Neto and the young Locadia to spearhead our strikers.

But the merry-go-round of transfers continue as we have 9 more bids accepted, all uncontested. So far so good for the Boro.

The offer for Jérôme BOATENG of Bayern from Fulham has been accepted along with other club offers. Bayern will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pretty sure I've lost him as Sunderland's bid looks much better than ours to me.

The offer for Juan CUADRADO of ACF Fiorentina from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Really happy to get Cuadrado, great right back and is extremely versatile as well.

The offer for Santos FRED of Shakhtar Donetsk from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He's a good talent but I bought him more for short-term purposes as he's cheap and I got him uncontested and he should get a +2/1

Pretty sure I've lost him as Sunderland's bid looks much better than ours to me.

Really happy to get Cuadrado' date=' great right back and is extremely versatile as well.

He's a good talent but I bought him more for short-term purposes as he's cheap and I got him uncontested and he should get a +2/1[/quote']

Forgot about Cuadrado :(

It's a real pain as a lower division club when you put in bids for Div 1 squad players which are utterly ignored.

It's an even bigger pain when those same players are sold for less money to another club that comes in later.

Happened to me 4 times in this transfer window.

Personally, I try and be even handed (or "fair", if you like).

When I get a transfer bid I take the best offer, and when I get a loan bid I either give it to the lowest ranked club or the guy who was in first, if they're equal.

Naive, maybe...?

It's a real pain as a lower division club when you put in bids for Div 1 squad players which are utterly ignored.

It's an even bigger pain when those same players are sold for less money to another club that comes in later.

Happened to me 4 times in this transfer window.

Personally' date=' I try and be even handed (or "fair", if you like).

When I get a transfer bid I take the best offer, and when I get a loan bid I either give it to the lowest ranked club or the guy who was in first, if they're equal.

Naive, maybe...?[/quote']

Not United was it? sorry if it was :o

689.png

MILLWALL NEWS

Federico FERNÁNDEZ has completed his move to Millwall from SSC Napoli for 923,000 plus Richard CHAPLOW and John MARQUIS

Great signing for us, good CB, Fernandez is a starter in a strong Napoli team, and his 87 rating will rise soon!

The offer for Aleksandr KOKORIN of Dynamo Moskva from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

We're happy to announce one of the best russian players, Kokorin, who looks to have a bright future. He's Russia's NT main striker and he's very talented. He deserves a rise to 89 for his form in NT and in Dynamo. He will be one of our most valuable players.

The offer for Fabio QUAGLIARELLA of Juventus from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Quagliarella will be very important for us. He will be our main weapon in attack, due to his 90 rating. He can play CF and AM too, which is great. His experience will also be very important for us. He's a good player and his rating should be safe for a while. His price was very cheap, so he's a top signing.

I'm specially happy because i'm getting this players, like the previous ones aswell, for CV, which is great to maximize our resources! We're still in the market and 2 or 3 players may arrive in the next 24 hours.

Not United was it? sorry if it was :o

Indeed it was - on both Buttner and Zaha. I figured you either didn't need my money or wanted to keep them. Then Sheffield Utd got Zaha for a pittance - and even switched bids between the players half way through having both their offers accepted immediately They are direct competition for me in division 3 - so you can probavbly understand the frustration.

You weren't alone - I got similar treatment elsewhere.

Josh Murphy also went to another div 3 for less than I offered.

It doesn't matter too much in the general scheme of things as I'll easily finish above each of them.

Indeed it was - on both Buttner and Zaha - but I got similar treatment elsewhere.

I dont think I was selling for cash at the time you bid I dont think. I was going to trade them out, but decided I prefer the cash. (not that I have to justify myself to you though :P)

Either way, it wasnt intentional.

I dont think I was selling for cash at the time you bid I dont think. I was going to trade them out' date=' but decided I prefer the cash. (not that I have to justify myself to you though :P)

Either way, it wasnt intentional.[/quote']

I'm sure it wasn't, but just pointing it out as we all try our best to get players, so you'd notice it too if you manage a smaller club in the future.

I offered cash in all cases btw right at the beginning of the window. I don't have any players you would have been interested in.

I had a pre-arranged deal concerning Fredericks with Sheff Utd and I don't go back on my deals even if I'm offered more cash by someone else.

I didn't cancel for a higher one though.

I had cash bids in, didn't accept them as planned to trade said players, the bids got withdrawn, after first round of deals I found cash is more useful & proceeded accepted the first cash bid in.

If tonights friendly had been a league game I'd have put my fist through my Mac and ran off sulking.

Still yet to win a friendly but tonights was ridiculous. Went down 1-0 to unmanaged Chesterfield. Wait for the stats;

Kidderminster - Chesterfield

56-%-44

20-Shots-8

14-On Target-2

8-Corners-1

0-Yellow-0

0-Red-1

So yes, I lost against an unmanaged 10 man team despite pummelling them from start to finish. Sometimes I just sit and scratch my head.

Cardiff City outclassed Southport and thrashed them 6 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Théophile-catherine scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mutch and Bellamy were also amongst the goalscorers.

Ashley Kirk steered Leeds United to victory against Macclesfield Town.

Leeds United outclassed Macclesfield Town and thrashed them 7 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Mccormack scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Blackstock and Morata were also amongst the goalscorers.

That is how you do it lads! 5 different goalscorers and 5 players with a rating of 10.

sports_england_tottenham-hotspur-football-club.png

-A tear for Torquay-

Christian 'Fluffy' Bishop (Forum) steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Torquay United.

Tottenham Hotspur outclassed Torquay United and thrashed them 8 - 2 in their Friendly fixture.

Adebayor was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Eriksen and Lennon were also amongst the goalscorers.

It's only pre-season I know but I gotta enjoy it while it lasts ... come the season starting I'll sit dead last and suffer for 38 games

;)

I've scored 29 goals on 4 games ... I'm LOVING THIS TEAM SO FAR! :D

cq5dam.thumbnail.140.100.png

Switched formation and lost 1-0 to Charlton.

Moving on......

We are now up to 19 signings at Villa:

The latest acquisitions since my last update are :

Vucinic, Weiser, Pina and my pair of right backs Nordtveit & Mario Fernandes.

We also have Digne & Florenzi with unchallenged accepted bids so unless any unforeseen drama they will be joining up with us as well.

We are in a 50/50 with Sunderland for my old buddy Mick the Armenian, we haven't did that well in transfer wars for players as we are penny pinching so I am not holding much hope for him although to coin a famous phrase "I will love it if we beat them![To Mick the Armenian] Love it!".

That is all for Villa news today.

In my two games when I've done my tactics and used my signings' date=' I've scored twelve and conceded none :D[/quote']

I keep on conceding goals ... might actually need to fix my tactics soon

:P 3 at the back just ain't working :P

Archived