-=:English Championship 29673:=-

Elohim

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: -=:English Championship 29673:=-

Well i am starting in 23rd place' date=' i dont expect to finish the season much higher to be honest... 24th it it then :P[/quote']

You've got something which I'll never have when it comes to this game ... luck!! ... Just look at our squads in 6952 -.-

A bad workman always blames his tools :P

Just look at my history over the last 3' date='5 years -.-

Thiago Silva,Marcelo,Lloris,Hazard,De Rossi, Vertonghen, Lavezzi, Özil, Aubameyang, Moutinho, Gerrard etc. etc. ... I was relegated with them last season -.-[/center']

You've got something which I'll never have when it comes to this game ... luck!! ... Just look at our squads in 6952 -.-

Its not luck its tactical nouse... Easy pickings when i get managers offering me Boateng, Rekik and 5m for Vertonghen ;) Just got Alaba from Chelsea too... :D

Anyway, ill keep that for 6952 thread :) i already have Morata, Bartra, Kurzawa, Nacho, Baptistao, Niang, Vrsaljko, Belfodil and Van Der Hoorn... Possibly Leali and Vilhena too :D

At least the simulation is realistic then :rolleyes:

We had a winger in at right back so he was probably at fault, or maybe my tactics struggling to beat the all superior Blank 4-4-2 :rolleyes:

All this talk about other GW 's in this thread, last time I talked about another gameworld in fluffys thread I got a stern warning and lots of posts got deleted

Stoke finish their transfer activity with 4 more signings. The latest players to join the potters are Uchida, Dodo, Albiol and Texieria with the later providing some attacking flair through the center of the pitch.

After banging in 9 albeit against lower division team again there is increased optimism around the Britannia and now Looking forward to the first game of the season against Swansea.

We had a winger in at right back so he was probably at fault' date=' or maybe my tactics struggling to beat the all superior Blank 4-4-2 :rolleyes:

All this talk about other GW 's in this thread, last time I talked about another gameworld in fluffys thread I got a stern warning and lots of posts got deleted[/quote']

Wee bit different to your massive argument tho

;) And I only mentioned the actual gameworld once as oppose to what you and the otherone did :P

Plymouth Argyle F.C. News

The Pilgrim's have come out today to announce the recruitment of new manager Craig Minter, out of the game for a while we are not sure how Craig will do but sources tell us that Craig will be looking for a serious promotion challenge and will not be afraid to dip right into the clubs finances for a couple of new players.

Kidderminster must interrupt this lovers tiff to announce a signing. ;)

Ryan Edwards joined from Reading earlier for 111k. He's been racking up a lot of minutes on loan in the Australian league so hopefully he'll go from 73 to 75/76 in the not too distant future.

Anyway' date=' as you were...[/quote']

Interested in Mowatt? Could sell you him with a buy-back clause if he hits a certain rating? ;) could be benefitial for both of us :D

Interested in Mowatt? Could sell you him with a buy-back clause if he hits a certain rating? ;) could be benefitial for both of us :D

I only have a budget of £2.0m so there's no way I'd be able to put half of that in to one player. Would have been an interesting suggestion though if I wasn't as poor as a street-cleaner with a gambling addiction.

I still love you tho

;)

Haha Just a bit of banter, trying to make myself some enemies/rivals in this set-up, the usual suspects are not here so I am branching out.

Villa will finish in top 4 in this set-up, yes you can quote me on it or come to the Champions League qualifying party, whatever you like best.

Haha Just a bit of banter' date=' trying to make myself some enemies/rivals in this set-up, the usual suspects are not here so I am branching out.

Villa will finish in top 4 in this set-up, yes you can quote me on it or come to the Champions League qualifying party, whatever you like best.[/quote']

I might invite you to the Division One Winner's party.

I'm still undecided

I would have you as my rival but I think if it came to the crunch you would throw the game to let your beloved Villa win' date=' so that would be no fun. :)[/quote']

On the flipside of that, I hope you know that as a Coventry fan if I draw you in a cup contest I will happily throw away my entire season just to try to beat you in that one match.

bnCgS.gif

Archived