When do rating changes take effect?

BenSpedding

Re: When do rating changes take effect?

I haven't played SM since 2010 or so' date=' back when it was 'a team of researchers' making changes in league, week to week: a lot has changed!

I see there is now a partnership with soccerwiki? When and how do changes take place?

Cheers![/quote']

God do I miss those days where they would list when the next changes would be taking place and everyone would anxiously be waiting for the changes.

There is a partnership with SoccerWiki, and changes are made depending on form now, which isn't a bad idea either, you just don't know when it will happen.

Good times! Thanks for the response :)

A couple more, if you don't mind:

1) Where can I see 'new players'? There once was a 'new players section'.

2) Is there an SM chat equivalent?

3) How many votes does it take for a change?

4) Where in SoccerWiki are proposed changes put to vote?

Cheers!

Good times! Thanks for the response :)

A couple more' date=' if you don't mind:

1) Where can I see 'new players'? There once was a 'new players section'.

2) Is there an SM chat equivalent?

3) How many votes does it take for a change?

4) Where in SoccerWiki are proposed changes put to vote?

Cheers![/quote']

When you go to the player database, the SM site will automatically guide you to the tab 'player changes'. Just next to that tab, you will find another tab 'new players'. Some of the players will come as a code, so all you need to do is load a new data pack (also situated near the tab area), and then those players will become visible.

The SM chat equivalent is still in a building process. On the down right corner you have a chat system, which allows you to chat with your SM friends, although this isn't flawless and still has many bugs.

I'm not sure about the SoccerWiki thing, but I think that they've assigned a group of 'professionals' to do the whole rating thing. I imagine that if it was purely based on votes, most players would be highly overrated. SoccerWiki does also not mention when the next changes take place (not to my knowledge anyway).