Sign in to follow this  
Synyster

The 90's/Early 00's Nostalgia Thread

I'm on one of those late-night nostalgia sessions, so for all you 90's kids I want you to join in the look back at the greatest decade

;). I couldn't find a thread about it so meh, if there is one please merge.

WARNING - You may get depressed to the point of making a deal with the devil for one last day as a kid in the 90's

TV Shows that you may remember

DmOzHNgSw6Q

-JPSui9nR2g

_aHD0Z3Pdak

3pBBLN0w7NY

Hands down scariest show of all time

NcfdoSuC6MI

jvRlyA3uUW0

_nhDtDBmZLQ

xK-h4M4Aetg

DHdvcCUwmOc

384px-Game-Boy-Color-Yellow.jpg

136_main.jpg

Add your own and we can all share in the depressing knowledge that this generation came along and ruined everything.

Re: The 90's/Early 00's Nostalgia Thread

The 90s/00s were pretty wicked. Grew up with awesome cartoons, not necessarily created in that period, but you had the Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Scooby Doo, Where's Wally (should have been more episodes) Sooty, Noddy, Charlie Chalk and tonnes more. Then you had the Disney Films and the music was so much better too. If i was growing up now, all we'd have is Miley Cyrus confusing you by showing here see you next Thursday. We were lucky in the sense we just avoided being corrupted by the current bunch of rotten turd.

Guest FallenAngel

Best thing about the 90's was the WWF.

hiac_undertaker_mankind.jpg

absolutely amazing match. although the thumb tacs seem so lame at the end after seeing foley thrown not only off the top of the cage' date=' but also through it.

and that (unscripted) chair following Foley through the roof had to hurt.

[youtube']P35Y_3fLht0

Best. Games. Ever.

Cannon Fodder, Sensible Soccer, Lemmings, Jimmy White's Whirtlwind Snooker, Monkey Island, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Bomber Man 64, Tekken, Legend of Zelda, Goldeneye, F-Zero X!

Guest FallenAngel

Best. Games. Ever.

Cannon Fodder' date=' Sensible Soccer, Lemmings, Jimmy White's Whirtlwind Snooker, Monkey Island, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Bomber Man 64, Tekken, Legend of Zelda, Goldeneye, F-Zero X![/quote']

used to always beat the crap out of my mates at Sensible Soccer on the Amiga, none of them figured out that if you chose a team with a top striker you could just walk him through their defence.:P