Sign in to follow this  
Hancock

Official Connect Game Worlds Discussion Thread

This thread will just be a general thread where you can post your results etc. of the connect game worlds you're participating in. I'll start :P

I'm trying to get 2 of my clubs to Connect Level 1, the clubs are :

Liverpool in EC28697 - In my first connect season I got promoted and the club is now Connect Level 9 and I'm currently in a SMFA Connect League 9 and am top after 2 games :D

Barcelona in WC11814 - Same as Liverpool, got promoted in my first season, the connect league 9 starts today, hoping for a win!

Re: Official Connect Game Worlds Discussion Thread

I am only taking one team through the SMFA Connect scene, Alania [RC444], we progressed today on the last game of the league to promotion to Connect level 7, the leagues get bigger in size as you move up through the levels which is good as it should add some longevity to the project.

LEVEL 10 & 9 ~COMPETE IN AN 8 TEAM LEAGUE

LEVEL 8 & 7 ~COMPETE IN A 10 TEAM LEAGUE

LEVEL 6 ~COMPETE IN A 12 TEAM LEAGUE

LEVEL 5 ~COMPETE IN A 14 TEAM LEAGUE

LEVEL 4 ~COMPETE IN A 16 TEAM LEAGUE

LEVEL 3 & 2 ~COMPETE IN A 18 TEAM LEAGUE

LEVEL 1 ~COMPETE IN A 20 TEAM LEAGUE

Anyway we have just joined a level 7 world that is filling up now, lets hope we progress.

We are halfway through the LEVEL 7 CONNECT and we sit top of the league with 18 points from the 9 games, we have a 7 point gap to the 5th place side so are well in with a chance of promotion to LEVEL 6 CONNECT.

Pleased with how things are going lets hope Alania [RC444] can keep it up.

3-5-2 and 4-3-3 Wingers mainly. Going to try switching it up and using 4-5-1 Defensive and/or 5-4-1

I would switch from the 3-5-2 and 4-3-3 as you are mostly up against 4-4-2 flat as most people don't bother to change the formations.

Anyway hope you find your way mate.

Currently top of the league in Connect 7 with Alania [RC444], we are 9 points clear of 5th place after 13 games, so just have to plod our way through the last 5 games and unless we hit a very bad run of form it looks like we are on our way to Connect 6.

I have entered Connect 10 with my Stevenage [EC7777], we got off to a very bad start but have won a few games on the bounce and are in with a small chance of promotion, we have Barca and Man City in last two games though so am not really holding my breath.

I'll restart this thread with some results from my Tamworth(English Championship 29673). We have a average squad rating of 80 against squad averages of 93+. We have faced Bayern and Chelsea in a Connect Gameworld 10 and have gotten good results. 0-0 against Chelsea(avg. 93) and 3-0 against Bayern(avg. 94). Today we will face Manchester City(avg. 96) and see how we do. To see how the rest of the connect gameworld sizes up, we have AC Milan(avg. 95), Fiorentina(avg. 92), Manchester City(avg. 92), and Barcelona(avg. 95). I thought I was going to lose every game(I entered just for the fun of it) but now we are tied with 2 other people for first with 4 points and 3 GD :D

the team i've made the most progress with is my man united from e.c 28697

i won the connect lvl 10, 9, 8 titles finished as runner up in the level 7 tournament and am currently sitting in 2nd spot after 16 games in level 6 but hopefully will be able to win this one aswell as i'm only two points off top and after a tactics change i haven't lost in a good while now

6 minutes ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Why are you necroposting a message from five years ago lol. This is the second time in the last two weeks you have done it, I barely come on the forum now. Are you trolling me?

That account's been doing the same in lots of topics. I think it's probably a bot trying to get enough posts built up so it can post freely (posts are limited when you first sign up). Wondering whether to ban them to be honest. 

2 hours ago, Kev said:

That account's been doing the same in lots of topics. I think it's probably a bot trying to get enough posts built up so it can post freely (posts are limited when you first sign up). Wondering whether to ban them to be honest. 

Haha cheers. Had me scratching my head that over last two weeks not once but twice quoting me from four or five years ago and yeah only eleven posts.