English players

waseman

Re: English players

i manage man united and i want to buy english players. can u give some advice on which player to buy which are going to go up when the rating comes up i really need a stricker and a miadfielder

I would say that Shaun Wright-Phillips is a good bet for an increase in midfield, as for strikers there are not many english strikers playing very well except maybe Rooney who I assume you already have! I would invest in Dean Ashton as he will no doubt raise over time when he is fit and playing regularly. He has the potential to get to 90+ imo!

Guest the plummer

David Bentley is a must buy to be honest he has something special, a think he should go to 91 tbh

Walcott- Not set the world alight but needs to go to 87

Noble- should go to 88 a really like this guy and the way he plays

all a think:)

Dean Ashton can't advance further than what he is at the moment, pure and simply because of injury problems. No doubting if he keeps fit and gets his place in the england set up and his place in west hams front 2 cemented week in week out, theres no doubt he has the ability to become a 90. But surely none of you think he can really push 91?

Lennon is obvious.

Dawson is only good when he plays alongside Ledley King IMO. Look how Spurs have defended this season - Dawson needs the experience of King next to him thats plain for all to see. As soon as King returns spurs wont let so many in and you will see Dawson shape up a bit.

Micah Richards is another obvious one, although I dont like the idea of Sven trying to make him change his trade into a CB. OK he has the stature and strength to deal with it, but he looked all over the place at CB against Chelsea, he is a better attacking full back and lets just hope sven doesnt mess up his permanent england chance at right back, because he has been playing superb there. But at current performance level you have to say he merrits a 90 already if not 91?

Carson, not 90 for me yet. Its only his first season of real first team action week in week out, ok hes been averagely consistent but it will be a while I think until he gets his england chance, kirkland, foster and green IMO are all better keepers if fit.

Bentley has bags of ability there are no doubts about that, but his dedication is questionable, he is only young and is a key figure at blackburn as he has shown this season. He IS one of few who will find it hard to break into the england senior midfield setup after u21 stardom, ie muamba, reo-coker etc. The midfield standard for England at senior level is extremely high we all know that, but based purely on performances for Blackburn he should be 90 but no higher until more international caps imo.

Gareth Barry looks to have certified his place next to gerrard for england and is a legend for villa. His work rate is immense, his passing and vision is superb when he is on his game. Has the attacking and defensive side to his game, helping villa towards a 'hopefully' good season under o'neill, and this has been noticed, hence his call up and place in mcclarens england midfield in place of 'super frank'. Obviously has to rise to 91 if not 92 based on Hargreaves and Carrick's ratings and they havent been playing for england at all. OK hargreaves is injured but has now returned and this will be interesting as to see wether barry will keep his place. 91 for now - another few more caps and impressive villa and england displays and could easily goto 92.

Finally..

Walcott has been in excellent form this season, but when Arsenal have a fully fit squad will just be a on and off substitute which may hinder his international chances IMO. He is a terror at U21 and im sure if he can keep maximizing when he gets his chances, another push to england senior level could be on the cards. Playing superb for arsenal at the moment though and certainly warrants 87 at the moment. But we still dont see enough of Theo all we do is hear of the talent he has. Lets see him against the likes of united and liverpool and GOOD champions league opposition before we start talk of 90+.

They're my views on Perry's players anyhow. Judge as you wish :)

Gareth Barry looks to have certified his place next to gerrard for england and is a legend for villa. His work rate is immense' date=' his passing and vision is superb when he is on his game. Has the attacking and defensive side to his game, helping villa towards a 'hopefully' good season under o'neill, and this has been noticed, hence his call up and place in mcclarens england midfield in place of 'super frank'. Obviously has to rise to 91 if not 92 based on Hargreaves and Carrick's ratings and they havent been playing for england at all. OK hargreaves is injured but has now returned and this will be interesting as to see wether barry will keep his place. 91 for now - another few more caps and impressive villa and england displays and could easily goto 92.

[/quote']

Thanks soooo much , you have hit the nail on its head and finally got a person to second my comment. Barry deserves a 92 as he is on a better place than carrick and hargreaves . so if barry rises to only to 91 then carrick and hergreaves must drop to 90 :rolleyes:

rep :) for you

And very good views too sir! Can't fault anything you said.

Just like to add that I'm saying that they will increase to 90+ in the next changes. That list was stating what players I think have the ability to one day be 90+ be it a weeks, months or years.

Good review though Razza!

I recommend buying these 2 keepers

Robert Green 87 rating.Better than Robinson whos 91 rating kinda tells the story.Also having a good season for west ham and will go up nxt ratings.

Joe Hart.Ahead of Kasper Schmeichal and swedish keeper Isakkson, with 78 rating and 1st team keeper for man city could go up to about 86 nxt rating change.

Also 1 more not mentioned is Noble for West ham.Improving all the time people forget it wasnt just Tevez who kept West ham up at the end of last season it was this guy aswell scoring goals.

Joe Hart is not that good of a keeper. Conceded 6 against Chelsea and will soon be replaced by Isaakson (sorry for spelling) :o

Pathetic.Hart has kept clean sheets in previous games and wasnt to blame for conceding 6 against chelsea.If hes not that good a keeper just cause of 1 game its like saying richards aint that good a defender which we all know he is.

Pathetic.Hart has kept clean sheets in previous games and wasnt to blame for conceding 6 against chelsea.If hes not that good a keeper just cause of 1 game its like saying richards aint that good a defender which we all know he is.

indeed you are pathetic respect others opinions we don't always agree.

PS: Lola, that is my best shot ;)

Ok i respect your opinion and i'm pretty sure Harts rating will go up by atleast 5 in the nxt rating change.Who's pathetic me for recommending a keeper whos going up in rating or you for trying argue it?

Well arguments is what makes this forum a forum. I'm sure Hart will still go up, but he is not as good of a buy as say Schmeichel (sorry for spelling again :o ). There are a few other young goalkeepers I'd rather buy than Hart. Still this is just my opinion on the matter