Sign in to follow this  
Tampon

Alula Girma

Alula Girma is an Ethiopian right black. He is only 20years old, but already has 24caps for his country, last time I checked, he was still the youngest player in the national team. We went to the 2013 African nations cup and there he played against Nigeria. A game they lost by the way..

Currently he plays for Saint-George, but some teams in Egypt and Tunesia are interested in him. (According to Wikipedia)

On the internet, we can find some youtube interviews with this lad. 'The story of Alula young talented Ethiopian making history'. I just want to say they rate him very high in Ethiopia.

On soccermanager he is rated 67 and is worth 10k. Is there any chance his rating will increase?

On the site footballyoughttalents.worldpress they mention he is the best young defender in whole Africa.

Re: Alula Girma

Alula Girma is an Ethiopian right black. He is only 20years old' date=' but already has 24caps for his country, last time I checked, he was still the youngest player in the national team. We went to the 2013 African nations cup and there he played against Nigeria. A game they lost by the way..

Currently he plays for Saint-George, but some teams in Egypt and Tunesia are interested in him. (According to Wikipedia)

On the internet, we can find some youtube interviews with this lad. 'The story of Alula young talented Ethiopian making history'. I just want to say they rate him very high in Ethiopia.

On soccermanager he is rated 67 and is worth 10k. Is there any chance his rating will increase?

On the site footballyoughttalents.worldpress they mention he is the best young defender in whole Africa.

good find. However i highly doubt he will get a review until he actually gets a move. Buy him and stick him in your reserves. The wages are pittance.