Sign in to follow this  
julian_draxler

Players I think should get a down/up rating.

This is a list of players I think should get a down rating or two, or an up rating or 4 and i'l explain why.

Ashley Young 91 to 90 - The Man United winger hasn't had a great season, and it pains me to see him as a 91 rating, when really with his performances he should barely be a 90.

Leighton Baines 91 to 92 - The Englishman is one of the best fullbacks in the Premier league, he's been key for Everton in the past few seasons and I think he deserves a 92.

Per Mertesacker 91 to 92 - The Arsenal centerback has been a key factor to their success and he hasn't had a change in almost 2 years, but his performances have gone up lately. Why should he not be a 92?

Francesco Totti 91 to 89 - The Roma captain is aging now, his performances have been okay and he's looking set to retire soon, I really don't think he should be in the 90's anymore.

Thibaut Courtouis 91 to 92 - The Chelsea goalkeeper loaned at ATletico Madrid has been excellent in the past two seasons and in the next few years I can't see why he won't be Chelsea's, #1

Alvaro Negredo 91 to 92 - Excellent for City this season.

Please, add your own, and if there is an old abandoned thread like this, then forget it.

Re: Players I think should get a down/up rating.

I agree with your suggestions.

Also I think Thorgan Hazard has to get a better rating. From 86 to 88? Yesterday he won the award for best player in Belgium. While Courtois won the best player outside Belgium award

Anderlecht wants Thorgan on loan, but it seems Hazard would like to stay with Zulte Waregem till the end of the season, on loan.

In Belgium, some reporters claim he is a more complete player than his brother, Eden Hazard. Also Eden says Thorgan is a better player.

He is a Chelsea player.

Re: Players I think should get a down/up rating.

Francesco Totti 91 to 89 - The Roma captain is aging now' date=' his performances have been okay and he's looking set to retire soon, I really don't think he should be in the 90's anymore.[/quote']

Funny stuff. He's more worthy of an increase than a decrease. So what if he is ageing? The guy was on fire before his injury and is back again now, and playing decent. You've gave no good reason for a decrease, unless you think age is a good enough one. He's been so good, Prandelli is being forced to seriously consider him for the WC. I expect he'll go, if fit.