Sign in to follow this  
Tampon

Some young belgian talents

*Andreas Pereira

Andreas Hoelgebaum Pereira, born in Duffel (Belgium) on 01.01.1996, is an 18 year old midfielder/ attacking midfielder. He was a double nationality: Belgium & Brazil.

Pereira - who describes himself as a 'real No.10, setting up my team-mates, scoring goals and a good shot are my qualities' - joined United from PSV in 2012 and is already a regular squad member of their Under 21 side.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2525347/Manchester-Uniteds-Andreas-Pereira-new-Adnan-Januzaj.html

Video: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Bo3NcKp4s

* Charly Musonda Junior

He is a midfielder currently playing in Chelsea's Academy team.Charly moved to England with his two brothers when Chelsea expressed a determined interest in signing him. Father Charly Sr had previously told both Barcelona and Manchester City that if they wanted to sign the youngest Musonda, they had to accomodate the others in a package deal, but neither party was prepared to.

Chelsea were, and they concluded the deal in June 2012. Charly made his competitive debut in the first leg of the FA Youth Cup Final against Norwich City. He immediately became a regular feature once eligible as a first-year scholar and was quick to make appearances at Under-19 and Under-21 levels too, earning praise for his mature approach and sensational individual skill.

Charly has been capped by Belgium at Under-16 and Under-17 level, where he served as captain in the 2012-13 season.

Video (2years old)