Sign in to follow this  
Jankunas

Custom Jersey Numbers?

I've been playing this game for years and never really posted anything in the forum. I'm pretty sure this has been suggested before because it is a pretty obvious improvement, however, it seems to be undoable because of the way the game is set up (how formations work or subs and all that stuff).

What do you guys think? I'd love to set who is my number 10, or number 7.

Moreover, captain and vicecaptains. Why not?

These 2 things would make the game a lot more enjoyable since you would give your team that personal touch.

This is all just my opinion and I'm just wondering what you guys think.

Re: Custom Jersey Numbers?

I've been playing this game for years and never really posted anything in the forum (I did once' date=' suggested that Sneijder and Robben go up from 90 to 93 when they moved to Madrid and everybody was really mean and hated me for it, so I stopped posting, which is funny cause they both reached 93 a few months later. Anyways...), I'm pretty sure this has been suggested before because is a pretty obvious improvement, however, it seems to be undoable because of the way the game is set up (how formations work or subs and all that stuff).

These 2 things would make the game a lot more enjoyable since you would give your team that personal touch.

This is all just my opinion and I'm just wondering what you guys think.[/quote']

I guess I agree.. SOmetimes I can't stand Messi having #6 jersey or something.

Respuesta: Custom Jersey Numbers?

I've been playing this game for years and never really posted anything in the forum (I did once' date=' suggested that Sneijder and Robben go up from 90 to 93 when they moved to Madrid and everybody was really mean and hated me for it, so I stopped posting, which is funny cause they both reached 93 a few months later. Anyways...), I'm pretty sure this has been suggested before because is a pretty obvious improvement, however, it seems to be undoable because of the way the game is set up (how formations work or subs and all that stuff).

This is all just my opinion and I'm just wondering what you guys think.[/quote']

I think now, this improvement is secondary because those running SM should focus on improving other things, such as having a good anti-cheat system. :o

before they start doing stuff like this there's far more important stuff to sort out in the game, mainly to prevent the frequent cheating that goes on...unfortunately despite numerous topics made on the issues over the last few months they haven't done anything about it, sadly it seems so long as they are raking in the £ nothing else matters to them. if any sm staff member reads this feel free to prove me wrong!

100% agree; I've played several champ. manager games, FIFA, even total club manager, and one of the fun things about those games was the ability to place your players next to squad numbers 1 to 99.

It just made the games more fun in my opinion :)

I've been playing this game for years and never really posted anything in the forum. I'm pretty sure this has been suggested before because it is a pretty obvious improvement' date=' however, it seems to be undoable because of the way the game is set up (how formations work or subs and all that stuff).

Yes please SM! I rather have the option of choosing our own numbers. I mean we can offer them a number in their contracts and choose if they are the permanent Captain and V.Captain so we don't have to keep selecting them every match