i๑۩۞۩๑ WORLD WAR III ๑۩۞۩๑i

█ WORLD WAR III █

510672745_09f77c4c23_b-448x311.jpg

-Welcome to ๑۩۞۩๑ WORLD WAR III ๑۩۞۩๑ , it's a 2 divisions GW with 8 clubs in every division = 16 clubs.

-16 clubs from 16 different country , European clubs could only sign European players. Non-European clubs could just buy non-European players.

-Each club can buy 2 players from the other side (Europeans can't buy non-europeans Deffenders and GKs and Messi because he's the non-europeans capitan ___ Non-Europeans can buy only europeans deffenders and GKs) Those players will be called Spies.

-Clubs will start with empty squads and 300 M as a starting balance.

-The national teams (clubs) will be divided to 8 categories , so we will not find Brazil , Spain , and Germany in the same Groupe (division)

-Clubs will be drawn at random by myself , and the draw will be taken by a camera and shared on youtube.

-If you got spain for exemple in the draw you will choose a spanish club to represent the country (Barça , R.Madrid , Bilbao...) ... England (Man C , Arsenal...)...

Gameworld Rules

Team Promoted/Relegated : 2

Play-Offs : On

Economy Level : Strong Economy

Player Concerns : OFF

SMFA Monitoring : OFF

No buying from Unmanaged Clubs

Transfer Windows : NO

Starting Balance : 300 M

Manager must login to this Game World at least every : 10 Days

Loaning players is not allowed

WARNING: you can't spend over 48 M for one player.

Continental Prizes

Exept the 3 divisions winners , there are 3 other continental winners :

Martin Luther King cup :

Martin-Luther-King-Jr-memphis-paul-greengrass-black-enterprise.jpg

The winner is the country with more points from the 10 europeens NT

(The winner will be allowed to buy 1 Non-europeans players)

Nelson Mandela cup :

NelsonMandela.jpg

The winner is the country with more points from the 6 non-europeans NT

(The winner will be allowed to buy 1 european player)

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi cup :

mahatma-gandhi.jpg

For the winner of ๑۩۞۩๑ WORLD WAR III ๑۩۞۩๑'s cup

(The winner will be allowed to buy 1 player from the other side)

Draw

watch?v=0gYbc_XXCH8

Managers list

1- Young Boy - akramleghtas

2- Zlook Vulk - zlookvulk

3- Closer - pvalvis1

4- evoked87 - dvoked1

5- Villa - v4

6- lama ahmad - lamooshe

7- Hossam - hoss8

8- brunopinto90 - ljardim7674369

9- Glenster1994 - glenh_uk

10- JoJo 44 - vdam1

11- Jlil - ojlil1

12- pedrooliveira - pedrooliveira

13- J.R - jr_thebeast

14- VJ11 - vj11*forum*

15- Ghora - g(forum)6

16- johnjharman - jh4rman

1- Young Boy - Morocco (Raja Casablanca)

2- Zlook Vulk - Colombia (Santa Fe)

3- Closer - Argentina (Newell's Old Boys)

4- evoked87 - Russia (Spartak Moscow)

5- Villa - England (Liverpool)

6- lama ahmad - Germany (Dortmund)

7- Glenster1994 - Portugual (Sporting CP)

8- brunopinto90 - Turkie (Galatasaray)

9- Hossam - Japan (Yokohama F. Marinos)

10- JoJo 44 - Spain (Real Madrid)

11- Jlil - Brazil (Flamengo)

12- pedrooliveira - Italy (Inter Milan)

13- J.R - Belgium (Club Brugge)

14- VJ11 - Netherland (Ajax)

15- Ghora - France (Marseille)

16- johnjharman - Uruguay (Penarol)

Players banned from war

Cristian Zapata

Luiz Danilo

Ezequiel GARAY

Luis FERNANDINHO

Nuri ŞAHIN

Alen HALILOVIĆ

Matthias GINTER

Modification

UPDATE

You can use players in deals (Whitout any continental restrictions)

Enemies

There will be a enmy for each club (will be drawn) so if you win against your enemy you will get 6 points not 3 ... but if you lose you will not get 0 points you will get -1.

Liverpool / Sporting CP

Yokohama / Real Madrid

Club Brugge / Internazional

Raja casablanca / Galatasaray

Ajax / Marseille

Penarol / Flamengo

Spartak moskva / Newell’s Old Boys

Santa fe / Dortmund

Prediction thread

I will not be able to continue with prediction thread for the second season , so there will be a prediction for Division 1 , Division 2 , and Cup winners only , and if you have the right prediction you will get +10 points for every right prediction.

You can also guess the teams who will be promoted/relagated , and you will get +5 points for every right prediction.

Players

The teams with the golden boot , more assists , or best player in each division

will get +5 points.

GOALS

EXEMPLE: if a team scored 60 goals , it will get +6 points.

if a team conceded 30 goals , it will get -3 points

Attak/Deffence

The best Attak and the best deffence in each division will get +10 points

The worst Attak and the worst deffence in each division will get -5 points

Wins/lose

The team with more wins or less loses in each division will get +5 points.

Fairplay

The team with less RED and Yellow cards in both division will get +10 points.

Hall of fames

Division1: Yokohama F. Marinos/Hossam

Division2: Club Brugge KV/J.R

Cup: Flamengo/JLIL

BALLON D'OR: Didier DROGBA

Manager of the year: Hossam

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: i๑۩۞۩๑ WORLD WAR III ๑۩۞۩๑i I feel the need to come here to express myself. 1 - I am sorry for bidding just days before season kicks in. I had a complicated week full of exams, i also have train

Re: i๑۩۞۩๑ WORLD WAR III ๑۩۞۩๑i Army of the turn Sergeant of the turn Hossam Battle of the turn Real Madrid 4 - 3 Internazionale

Re: i๑۩۞۩๑ WORLD WAR III ๑۩۞۩๑i Who will win? (Mon 7 Apr 2014)

Re: i๑۩۞۩๑ WORLD WAR III ๑۩۞۩๑i

Been looking around for an interesting gw to join... so just pop by to check out this new idea.

Wonder in what sense is this world war? Sounds like world cup' date=' lol.

There will be 24 clubs...

What's it about to divide into 8 categories?[/quote']

Every division will contain 8 clubs from 8 different categories

:)

should there be a rating cap of like 85 or something? :confused:

No ' date=' i think normal is better [/center']

Don't you even think about starting it without me :P but categories 5 to 8 is going to have a bad time why not make it 2 teams from every country in categories 1 to 4

Not really a bad time ' date=' the lowest teams have atleast a +91 player ... and it's a WORD WAR , so we can't see a match between two teams from the same country + the clubs are designed to look like a NT , so 2 NT for the same country it's impossible :)[/center']

No ' date=' i think normal is better [/center']

Not really a bad time , the lowest teams have atleast a +91 player ... and it's a WORD WAR , so we can't see a match between two teams from the same country + the clubs are designed to look like a NT , so 2 NT for the same country it's impossible :)

normal is unfair for the lower countries....

It sounds like an interesting GW: I just don't like having a cup, named after Hitler.

Why don't you change the name to "Gandhi Cup" or "Martin Luther King Jr. Cup" or "Rosa Parks Cup"? :)

Also, if you get drawn 1 category, you can only buy players from those countries, can't you?

I think we could distribute them better, mate.

I mean, category 1 (Brazil, Germany and Spain) is, by far, the strongest one.

I could do that work for you: this way, this custom can be even more interesting, right? ;)

I would just like to say I do not want to join, however I would like to give a little advice:

1: 24 teams is an awful lot for a forum based set up, yes ok you will be able to fill it, however with the dwindling numbers using the forums many managers may well lose interest once they realise they can't compete due to having a weaker country, there is nowhere for them to go once they have bought the best players from that country, making the transfer market dead for them. Which leads me to point:

2: Rather than only allowing teams to buy players from the country allocated to them why not broaden it to the continent the team is from, so managers have a larger pool of players to buy while still sticking with the theme of one team per country.

Just a few suggestions to keep it appealing.

I would just like to say I do not want to join' date=' however I would like to give a little advice:

1: 24 teams is an awful lot for a forum based set up, yes ok you will be able to fill it, however with the dwindling numbers using the forums many managers may well lose interest once they realise they can't compete due to having a weaker country, there is nowhere for them to go once they have bought the best players from that country, making the transfer market dead for them. Which leads me to point:

2: Rather than only allowing teams to buy players from the country allocated to them why not broaden it to the continent the team is from, so managers have a larger pool of players to buy while still sticking with the theme of one team per country.

Just a few suggestions to keep it appealing.[/font']

Yup, you make a really good point, mate. ;)

Hey young boy, why don't we try this:

2 divisions (8 teams each)

Clubs from Europe can only buy European players

Clubs from other continents can only sign non-European players

I think this would be more interesting, since everybody could have a wider player pool to select from. :)

Yup' date=' you make a really good point, mate. ;)

Hey young boy, why don't we try this:

2 divisions (8 teams each)

Clubs from Europe can only buy European players

Clubs from other continents can only sign non-European players

I think this would be more interesting, since everybody could have a wider player pool to select from. :)[/quote']

I think it is a good idea to make it less teams with increased focus, 8x2 or 10x2.

It is not quite a "war/competition" if teams are so secured about their own players. And yes it is very unbalanced to the smaller teams, who also cannot purchase free players who are not in any nations. Sooner or later it'll turn out meaningless.

pedro's suggestion to make it more competitive is quite good. World war doesn't have to be a country, it can be a group of nations like Allies vs Axis.

Maybe if you insist, a team can choose 1 of his nation's player + 1 of his group's player (i.e. EU or non-EU) to buy without competition when bidding.

And maybe the FIFA ranking for some inspiration.. http://www.fifa.com/worldranking/rankingtable/

Just some feedback...

I think it is a good idea to make it less teams with increased focus' date=' 8x2 or 10x2.

It is not quite a "war/competition" if teams are so secured about their own players. And yes it is very unbalanced to the smaller teams, who also cannot purchase free players who are not in any nations. Sooner or later it'll turn out meaningless.

pedro's suggestion to make it more competitive is quite good. World war doesn't have to be a country, it can be a group of nations like Allies vs Axis.

Maybe if you insist, a team can choose 1 of his nation's player + 1 of his group's player (i.e. EU or non-EU) to buy without competition when bidding.

And maybe the FIFA ranking for some inspiration.. [url']http://www.fifa.com/worldranking/rankingtable/[/url]

Just some feedback...

Yes, the more options the managers have, the better imo.

I believe we can discuss ideas to make this setup more balanced and attractive. :)

Like Jkerr's said, I think managers want options, an without them it can become tedious.

I took over India in Gozzy's setup, where we were only allowed to sign players of the teams nationality. There was a cap (rating), but as I was something like the 3 or 4 manager of them...the team already had all the best players & £25mill in the bank.

I admit I got bored, an without being able to effect the club using my transfer nous (B)). I was left frustrated :mad:

I think this set-up will have problems keeping managers interested long-term an short-term. But goodluck, an the idea is pretty cool :)

The unfair distribution :

That's why there are continentals prizes , the africans weak teams can win Nelson Mandela cup.

+ There will be a rating cap (i'm waiting you proposition about this cap) in my opinion 90 is fair.

Buying only players with team nationality :

Like i already said , the clubs are designed to look like a national team , atleast for the first season.

Because in the second seson the rating cap will be increased by +1 (91 if the cap was 90) and clubs will be allowed to buy players from others nationalities considering their ranking.