i๑۩۞۩๑ WORLD WAR III ๑۩۞۩๑i

young boy

Re: i๑۩۞۩๑ WORLD WAR III ๑۩۞۩๑i

Alright everyone, just a reminder:

The Real Madrid manager must choose which one of his spies he won't use for the rest of the season.

The Liverpool manager can't use Danilo and Zapata and the Ajax manager won't be able to pay Fernandinho.

Independiente can't use Sahin and Galatasaray won't be able to play Garay.

If the players are subs and are never used, it's okay.

Sorry, guys! :(

News from Spartak Moskva

russia1_2719696a.jpg

Russia effectively writes off Brazil as title contenders ahead of their clash in the World War III opening day. "They have a few good players, some Brazilian, but their squad are too poorly assembled. You can't win a modern war with arms from the 19th century. We won't need to be at our best to see them off, we expect an easy game."

The club boss of the superpower nation has also called for fair play and urge all parties to abide to it in the name of fairness and fun for all.

Spartak.png

fifa_fair_play.jpg

News from Spartak Moskva

russia1_2719696a.jpg

Russia effectively writes off Brazil as title contenders ahead of their clash in the World War III opening day. "They have a few good players' date=' some Brazilian, but their squad are too poorly assembled. You can't win a modern war with arms from the 19th century. We won't need to be at our best to see them off, we expect an easy game."

The club boss of the superpower nation has also called for fair play and urge all parties to abide to it in the name of fairness and fun for all.

[center']

Spartak.png

fifa_fair_play.jpg[/center]

You better win, because I bet on you. ;)

I feel the need to come here to express myself.

1 - I am sorry for bidding just days before season kicks in. I had a complicated week full of exams, i also have training and a part-time job. I do have the time, but that week was just very hard to handle. Now that i have more time, i was able to build my squad. No need to worry now.

2 - Once again, sorry for Garay (non-european defender). I was bidding and i didn´t realize Garay. I had other non-european players in my mind, but i remembered the rules, Garay was different somehow. I shall accept my punishment. I will not play him and immediately sell him after his TB is off.

3 - About the "GK Battalion". Simple! I only bidded for 14 players for my first team. I needed another 7. Predicting a few contested bids, i made bids for 10 players (ALL GKs). Why? Because i can see my whole squad without looking for a set of low-rated players, GKs are easier to hide and i can hide them even more with Limit Displayed Players option, just uncheck the goalkeepers box and i get my whole squad without those 70s.

I am not trying to insult or ruin the gameworld. Here is my explanations.

1 - I am sorry for bidding just days before season kicks in. I had a complicated week full of exams' date=' i also have training and a part-time job. I do have the time, but that week was just very hard to handle. Now that i have more time, i was able to build my squad. No need to worry now.

2 - Once again, sorry for Garay (non-european defender). I was bidding and i didn´t realize Garay. I had other non-european players in my mind, but i remembered the rules, Garay was different somehow. I shall accept my punishment. I will not play him and immediately sell him after his TB is off.

3 - About the "GK Battalion". Simple! I only bidded for 14 players for my first team. I needed another 7. Predicting a few contested bids, i made bids for 10 players (ALL GKs). Why? Because i can see my whole squad without looking for a set of low-rated players, GKs are easier to hide and i can hide them even more with Limit Displayed Players option, just uncheck the goalkeepers box and i get my whole squad without those 70s.

I am not trying to insult or ruin the gameworld. Here is my explanations.[/quote']

Ok mate, fair enough! ;)

1 - I am sorry for bidding just days before season kicks in. I had a complicated week full of exams' date=' i also have training and a part-time job. I do have the time, but that week was just very hard to handle. Now that i have more time, i was able to build my squad. No need to worry now.

I am not trying to insult or ruin the gameworld. Here is my explanations.[/quote']

Sounds fair so long you dont play Garay. Good to have you here mate and best of luck. :):)

Good mate , now all is clear for me , and sorry for everything i already said

:)